Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

@mrdimples Iz tiz wat u hav been buzy doing hiding in the caves? Itz public holiday tdy here on our little island. u shld be out in the gardens enjoying the sun and breeze with me and @mojobobo

BTW, my dear dongsaengs in the Moat... i hav decided to move to the Gardens with my bunny friend mojobobo. Life among the flowers suits me better. The sunlight and fresh air r good for health

But ctfrsgp, I have been stalking this man walking in our garden.....? Isn't he gorgeous??

@mrdimples Oh...him! Why were u stalking him when u cld hav jus stroll beside him in our beautiful gardens? Did we forget tell u tat Cutie Bunny now has a special room in our grand villa within our fortress? He is spending his autumn vacation here bef he starts filming the new drama next month :x :D We still hav rooms available for 1N2D reservation at premier rate (inclusive of a breakfast and dinner with cutie). pls note tat no moaty activities allowed on our premises. Interested parties pls contact me or @mojobobo. Pre-check in screenings will be conducted and NO alcohols are permitted.

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

@mrdimples

Iz tiz wat u hav been buzy doing hiding in the caves? Itz public holiday tdy here on our little island. u shld be out in the gardens enjoying the sun and breeze with me and

@mojobobo

<br />

BTW, my dear dongsaengs in the Moat... i hav decided to move to the Gardens with my bunny friend mojobobo. Life among the flowers suits me better. The sunlight and fresh air r good for health <br />

But ctfrsgp, I have been stalking this man walking in our garden.....? Isn't he gorgeous??

mrdimples said: ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

@mrdimples

Iz tiz wat u hav been buzy doing hiding in the caves? Itz public holiday tdy here on our little island. u shld be out in the gardens enjoying the sun and breeze with me and

@mojobobo

<br />

BTW, my dear dongsaengs in the Moat... i hav decided to move to the Gardens with my bunny friend mojobobo. Life among the flowers suits me better. The sunlight and fresh air r good for health <br />

Guest septmoon16

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

@mrdimples

@mojobobo

<br />

septmoon16 said: ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

@mrdimples

@mojobobo

<br />

Guest septmoon16

coolreborn said: septmoon16 said: ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

@mrdimples

@mojobobo

<br />

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples wrote: »

And he sleeps in the caves? I don't know...that's what the Moaties are telling me....I am so confused

@mrdimples Tatz mus be Kang-to... Cutie belongs in the sunny place...

@ctfrsgp, @mrdimples: Cutie in the garden... that's ok. Real Joo Won in the cave, he even told us himself : I am still a MAN.  >:)

my dear @coolreborn dongsaeng Being in the gardens DOES NOT make cutie a lesser man... Hez definitely a MAN in the GARDENS... ask @mrdimples if u dun believe... she has been lurking behind he trees and bushes... >:)

His hands are just huge. I sound like a broken record, but look at that pic @mrdimples posted. Compare his hand with his head :-D

Do you think he's going to work out now? He doesn't need to be buffed even though he's playing a spy, right? I like him as he is now :-)

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

mrdimples wrote: »<br />

<br />

And he sleeps in the caves? I don't know...that's what the Moaties are telling me....I am so confused<br />

<br />

@mrdimples

Tatz mus be Kang-to... Cutie belongs in the sunny place...<br />

<br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

@mrdimples

: Cutie in the garden... that's ok. Real Joo Won in the cave, he even told us himself : I am still a MAN. 

&gt;:)

Guest septmoon16

mrdimples is experiencing technical difficulties - everyone please be patient -- the juicy saga “Bridal Mask - Scenes We Never Get To See” will be back in stock shortly ;p

hihi i sound like a publicist manager... hey @mrdimples - is the job position open? :P