Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest septmoon16

Joo Won cheekbones :x
--- how could he say in an interview that  if he had to pick one thing to change it would be those cheekbones?
they're beautiful sculpted...

if only i was a poet
how many haikus and sonnets i would dedicate to you cutie!

@mrdimples Iz tiz wat u hav been buzy doing hiding in the caves? Itz public holiday tdy here on our little island. u shld be out in the gardens enjoying the sun and breeze with me and @mojobobo :D

BTW, my dear dongsaengs in the Moat... i hav decided to move to the Gardens with my bunny friend mojobobo. Life among the flowers suits me better. The sunlight and fresh air r good for health :)

ctfrsgp said: @mrdimples Iz tiz wat u hav been buzy doing hiding in the caves? Itz public holiday tdy here on our little island. u shld be out in the gardens enjoying the sun and breeze with me and @mojobobo :D

BTW, my dear dongsaengs in the Moat... i hav decided to move to the Gardens with my bunny friend mojobobo. Life among the flowers suits me better. The sunlight and fresh air r good for health :)

@mrdimples

Look at his hands in the first pic... Just wow... Boy's face, man's hands...

I feel really weird being so obsessed with his hands =)) =))

No wonder his other parts are huge too =)) :)) Lol, I really said it. In public =))

Guest septmoon16

aisling said: @mrdimples
Look at his hands in the first pic... Just wow... Boy's face, man's hands...
I feel really weird being so obsessed with his hands =))=))
No wonder his other parts are huge too =)):)) Lol, I really said it. In public =))