Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

50 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

Literally every ordinary people spotting him these days has this 'small head/small face' in common.. :lol: 

It is true haha I translated it too and again the small face now I feel that it is true haha how is it on television I do not see the small face but in real life I think so

1 hour ago, Calli said:

. Joo Won is busy filming today too.

I thought the caption of the instagram post was cute too: the poster wrote that they saw actor Joo Won today and added "겁나 소두"

겁나  is a colloquial way of saying "very" and "소두" means "small head" according to hinative :lol: This is like the gazillionth eye witness report I'm reading saying how small uri Joo Won's head is

haha tremendous body that loads I wonder how he looks with her face that is so small

• Like 3

Japan Orange Moon sent Joo Won another coffee truck today. I think that's number 14 for uri Joo Won on the Carter set :hooray2:

And according to the banner on top there will be more: "From August 9th, we will be together for 2 days and 3 nights. 
Team Carter fighting"

spacer.png

(screenshot from coffeewang_on_the_block87's insta story)

Can't wait for Joo Won's insta story^^ 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

22 minutes ago, Calli said:

And according to the banner on top there will be more: "From August 9th, we will be together for 2 days and 3 nights. 
Team Carter fighting

I really hope the production is fast I swear I'm desperate to see the movie fast or some picture of him or story is great I'm losing patience:(

• Like 3

And here's Joo Won's thank you insta story for today's truck :fullofhearts:

Screenshot-20210809-070723-Instagram.jpg

알라뷰 = I love you 

짱 = (you are) the best 

고마워요 = thank you 

너무너무 좋아~ = I like it very very much~ 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

myok noona posted several photos of Joo Won as Majun on her IG today. 

In her first post she asked who this might be:

2021-0809-myok-IG-Majun-1.jpg

Joo Won actually replied saying: "마주니 너~~" ("Majoonie, you~~") He guessed right^^

And then she posted 3 more photos (I'll only share the two Joo Won is in, the third one is just the name plate on Majoon's desk) with the caption:

"Remembering Majoonie
I discovered (those) while looking at external hard drive pictures
the unchanging Joowonie"

2021-0809-myok-IG-Majun-2.jpg

2021-0809-myok-IG-Majun-3.jpg

So nice that she shared these lovely pics of 22-year-old (or 23 by Korean reckoning) Joo Wonie :heart4:He really hasn't changed much at all :')

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Actor Kim Won Jung posted this on his instagram account today: 

virus5374-post-2021-08-09-11-13.jpg

So Carter has a whole "continuity book" :open_mouth: I know we've talked about the possibility of Carter having several parts before, but this kinda makes this possibilty more real, doesn't it?^^ 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Calli said:

myok noona posted several photos of Joo Won as Majun on her IG today. 

In her first post she asked who this might be:

Joo Won actually replied saying: "마주니 너~~" ("Majoonie, you~~") He guessed right^^

'Majunie No' came to my mind when I those pictures too.. later saw post on twitter that Joo Won also commented that. Apparently Majunie No that much engraved in people's mind including Joo Won.. ha ha..

9 hours ago, Calli said:

And here's Joo Won's thank you insta story for today's truck :fullofhearts:

알라뷰 = I love you 

짱 = (you are) the best 

고마워요 = thank you 

너무너무 좋아~ = I like it very very much~ 

Those moving emojis... So cute .. :fun:

49 minutes ago, Calli said:

Actor Kim Won Jung posted this on his instagram account today: 

The cover is so cool.. will there be a scene like the book cover?! That will be Daebak if done properly!

50 minutes ago, Calli said:

Carter having several parts before, but this kinda makes this possibilty more real, doesn't it?^^ 

Neve seen anything like that so enlighten me @Calli if you have ideas on it.

Does continuity book indicate more parts..? I just assumed it could be scinario compilation for the production worker like script book is for actors. Like all possible scenes are planned out so production can all use that for reference.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Calli said:

So Carter has a whole "continuity book" :open_mouth: I know we've talked about the possibility of Carter having several parts before, but this kinda makes this possibilty more real, doesn't it?^^ 

wow if the movie is great I really want a continuity of the movie I suppose it will depend on whether the movie is also going internationally the people lately is interested in this type of genre so it is very likely that many people see it

but I guess the director's work will still be great. I love it

• Like 4

1 hour ago, flutterby06 said:

Neve seen anything like that so enlighten me @Calli if you have ideas on it.

Does continuity book indicate more parts..? I just assumed it could be scinario compilation for the production worker like script book is for actors. Like all possible scenes are planned out so production can all use that for reference.

I'm not sure @flutterby06... you might be right of course! The truth is I'm not familiar at all with Korean movie jargon and "continuity book" might not mean what I think it means^^ And even if it does, it doesn't necessarily indicate several parts.

I've seen "continuity charts" (not books) be used or be mentioned before for American TV shows with very complex plotlines where the writers keep such a chart in the writing room (for example) to keep track of everything over several seasons. I've also encountered mention of them for movies with complex plotlines and many characters that sometimes span over long time periods and create their own universe - and sometimes these movies have multiple "episodes".  So my conclusion that Carter might have several parts was solely based on that.

The thought that maybe the story of Carter is planned to span over several "episodes" got me all excited but I've no clue of course if that's the case. Or if Netflix would even agree to such a concept before knowing if the ("first") movie is received well. It's just a nice thought to think that uri Joo Won's Carter could become an epic character the audience got to meet in more than just one movie~ 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

@Calli, good to know... I had no idea so I also searched.

Also it'll be awesome if such a situation occurs- more part of Carter with Joo Won I mean. I'm not a fan of season based drama but season based movie is another matter.. but it's probably too early to think there's a chance for a part 2 when the one isn't even out like you mentioned. It's a blockbuster they'll have to secure enough views and creat buzz to seriously plan the next one.

But I it could be in Director+Writers plan too.. Usually movies with Secret Agents has this sort of ending so they can start a sequel later. 

Btw, today Joo Won manager shared this picture on his story.

E8XPwrBVEAAB1FK?format=jpg&name=small

It looks so very pretty..hope this grassy land is part of a scene in Carter.. because it looks absolutely beautiful. :love:

Joo Won's manager is quieter than Joo Won.. As far as I've his stories are mostly about weather. :lol:

• Like 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSY8Dl-JtnA/?utm_medium=copy_link

2nd day of 3 days support by Japan Ornage Moon. They're playing Joo Won's I believe OST from My Sassy Girl.

No story update from Joo Won yet..

Anyone  feeling slightly worried? Because I'm.. Hope everything going fine with filming and he's well.

• Like 5

I guess Joo Won was too busy yesterday to post a story but he posted one today, on day 3 of Japan Orange Moon's special coffee support~ 

zu-won-moon-jun-won-20210811-0.jpg

The amount of exclamation marks Joo Won put after "더워" must mean it's very very very hot :( Must be so tough for them filming in this continuous heat... 

Joo Won's other captions: 

퐈이팅!!! = fighting!!! 

여기서 담 주 까지 촬영.. 실화??? = filming here throughout the week/until next week... is this for real? 

(I'm not sure about this one, maybe @flutterby06can help~)

진심으로 고마워요 = thank you sincerely / wholeheartedly 

커피차 없었으면.. 상상만해도.. 무섭 = if it weren't for the coffee truck.. just imagining it.. (is) scary 

이야!!!!!!! = eeyah!!!!!!! 

(I feel like that's Joo Won's war declaration against the heat :lol:)

Japan Orange Moon is really amazing for providing this support for 3 continuous days. Joo Won and the whole Carter team must be beyond grateful getting those much needed refreshments :') 

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, Calli said:

Japan Orange Moon is really amazing for providing this support for 3 continuous days. Joo Won and the whole Carter team must be beyond grateful getting those much needed refreshments :')

So true .. they daebak.. all Joo Won fans who made it possible.. I stopped counting.. this is like 15th or 16th support send to Carter filming from fans?

4 hours ago, Calli said:

여기서 담 주 까지 촬영.. 실화??? = filming here throughout the week/until next week... is this for real? 

(I'm not sure about this one, maybe @flutterby06can help~

Caption says until next week!!!

I hope the weather becomes a bit cooler.. filming in hot weather is such a open area must be difficult for everyone.

Camera Team member Yun Kyusung's update yesterday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZTrGMpHiM/?utm_medium=copy_link

Caption said-

" (we) have been running more than half way. It's already the end of the day. Let's take care of our health, our mental health."

It's quite evident how hot Sun is burning there from the beautiful blue sky.. as much as these type of sky is beautiful to admire I can't even look at sky because of heat in a weather like this. Hope the team is drinking enough water and liquid.

Also @Calli remember I was asking where they're filming.. this post mentioned the place "Gunsan".

4 hours ago, Calli said:

이야!!!!!!! = eeyah!!!!!!! 

(I feel like that's Joo Won's war declaration against the heat :lol:)

So true.. He's probably doing exactly that.

:getmygrooveon:

I'm glad to see and update from Joo Won. Hope he's doing well and beating heat. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Support truck no 17 today :hooray2:

Today's truck is the 3rd one by "Joowon Fan Union". It is hosted by ZuWon_supporters.
Participating fandoms: Royal_Family, OrangeMoon, Angel's Japan,
SAKURA_ZW, Fighting_ZW, ZuWon_supporters & Joo Won's beautiful fans^^ (translation of part of Zu.won_supporters's insta post caption) 

Here's uri Joo Won's thank you insta story post

Screenshot-20210812-083328-Instagram.jpg

He seems really really happy about today's truck too judging from the size of the emoji he used^^ 

Joo Won's caption: 

좋아 너무너무 좋아 = I like/love it. I like/love it very very much 

고마워요 = thank you 

시원하당 = cool/refreshing (in "cute" language)

힘이여!!! 솟아라!!!! = (taking) strength!!! Soaring!!!! 

카터가 살아났습니다 = Carter is alive. 

Joo Won is just the sweetest man. I love how he's saying the fans' support is contributing to agent Carter being alive and well :') 

19 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

Also @Calli remember I was asking where they're filming.. this post mentioned the place "Gunsan".

Thanks so much for sharing that @flutterby06~ I checked where Gunsan is and it's another one and a half hour train ride away from Daejeon (so even further away from Seoul). I wonder if they stay overnight when they're filming at such a location... either way, I hope they'll be done soon with filming and Carter can go into post production and uri Joo Won can rest a little. Before hopefully announcing his next drama *all fingers and toes crossed" 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

44 minutes ago, Calli said:

He seems really really happy about today's truck too judging from the size of the emoji he used^^ 

Also today's coffee truck is black.. it looks cool. And with such large emojis I was wondering who sent it.

44 minutes ago, Calli said:

카터가 살아났습니다 = Carter is alive. 

Just wanted to add with this caption translation. 

Though literal translation in translators are saying 'Alive' it's more close to : Carter has revived/ Carter has survived (thanks to refreshing coffee truck support). 

Sweet man indeed. :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, flutterby06 said:

Though literal translation in translators are saying 'Alive' it's more close to : Carter has revived/ Carter has survived (thanks to refreshing coffee truck support). 

Thanks so much for explaining @flutterby06:foryou:

That fits the spirit of his caption much better^^

Kyusang Yun just posted this in his insta story with the caption "help/save me" :( I feel so sorry for the whole Carter team and our Joo Won. I really hope they'll be done filming in this heat soon... and that they all stay safe and healthy. They must be beyond exhausted.

Screenshot-20210812-110651-Instagram.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Calli said:

Kyusang Yun just posted this in his insta story with the caption "help/save me" :( I feel so sorry for the whole Carter team and our Joo Won.

His caption made me feel sad for them.. hope the weather gets better.

Checkout this post from  'dsom.a' everyone! Found this under #카터 . Looks like they're part of carter production staff, more specifically makeup team.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZGHWdp62O/?utm_medium=copy_link

They are wearing Carter T- Shirt . I wonder if the whole team has that T-Shirt or its just custom made by them. Not sharing this info on social media in case it becomes another issue for the team. :emmm: Just sharing it here for us forum members and readers to know.

Some of the recent photos from this account seems to be taken at current filming location Gunsun.

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, Calli said:

Thanks so much for explaining @flutterby06:foryou:

That fits the spirit of his caption much better^^

Kyusang Yun just posted this in his insta story with the caption "help/save me" :( I feel so sorry for the whole Carter team and our Joo Won. I really hope they'll be done filming in this heat soon... and that they all stay safe and healthy. They must be beyond exhausted

From what I see I delete it there really bad for them I suppose netflix does not let almost anyone publish about them out there today that they are doing a camp on the set I mean they sleep right there without going home really and I hope they are not very tired as in yongpal

2 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

His caption made me feel sad for them.. hope the weather gets better.

Checkout this post from  'dsom.a' everyone! Found this under #카터 . Looks like they're part of carter production staff, more specifically makeup team.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZGHWdp62O/?utm_medium=copy_link

They are wearing Carter T- Shirt . I wonder if the whole team has that T-Shirt or its just custom made by them. Not sharing this info on social media in case it becomes another issue for the team. :emmm: Just sharing it here for us forum members and readers to know.

Some of the recent photos from this account seems to be taken at current filming location Gunsun.

Now I know why Joo Won nothing is shown since any photo related to the set is totally forbidden because I remember Alice if she took photos when she was filming or shared any story with us I think that until the filming is over we will not be able to see it until the filming ends

Thanks for sharing

• Like 5
  • Blob 1