Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Looks like there's a discount on Life Log DVD! Instead of JPY6420, it is not JPY5000 each!
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B00SMJQFUU/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=en_JP

Ehh... but still, looks like it only ships within Japan? >_<

JOO WON 2015 SWEET SMILE LIVE REPORT ♪ (KYOTO FM) 
Everyone, hello~♪ (*in Korean) 
On 25th January (Sunday) at Kyoto Theatre, JOO WON 2015 SWEET SMILE LIVE was held. 
Speaking of Joo Won, he has acted in various dramas such as ‘Tomorrow Cantabile’, ‘Good Doctor’, ‘Baker King Kim Takgu’ etc., performed in musicals, and his singing and acting are also wonderful too. 
The venue was congested with customers. Waving cute pen lights, they were looking forward to Joo Won’s appearance. 
There were loud cheers that came along with the appearance of the actual person. 
japfm01.jpg?w=660

Continue reading at https://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2015/02/08/sweet-smile-kyoto2015/

[JOO WON] Held solo live! ‘Might cry’ with breakup song (TOKYO FM 2015) [Translated]

tokyofm2015.jpg?w=660

(extracts)

Joo Won spoke to the audience - “Hello. Have you been well? It’s been a long time since I came to Japan.  Today there is no MC too. I will be proceeding and singing as I like!”. Just like his innocent image from variety programs, the live proceeded with a free atmosphere.

To the fans’ question of ‘is there anyone you wish to see?’, he replied with a sad but wonderful answer, “I want to meet my Grandfather. My Grandfather taught me things like courtesy and basic things as a person. I cried a lot when I visited him when he was critically ill. My Grandfather passed away while seeing me in that state. He had waited for me.” 

Following up, Joo Won sang ‘I Hurt That Person’ and ‘Where Are You’, songs by his favourite artiste Epitone Project. Together with a 4-member band, he let us listen to his breakup song. Before the song, he said “Please take note of the wonderful lyrics. You might cry.” He also confessed honestly, “’Where Are You’ is a song that I cried to after breaking up with my girlfriend long ago.” After finishing the songs,  he was embarrassed and said “Hot~”.

Read the full article at: https://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2015/02/08/sweet-smile-tokyo2015/

such simple, sweet look. yet so gorgeous~
simple white crisp shirt with khaki pants and grey sweater coz of the cold. the soft colors make him look very sweet and angelic~ he has this 'glow' about him in all the pictures i see.
B9TrCOoCQAA_0vk.jpg
B9TrDvhCIAAy_94.jpg
B9TrHEMCEAM5BA3.jpg
B9TrIwoCUAAqWs5.jpg
credits to JW_GSMASK via twitter

backtrack to Naeil do Cantabile amidst the current fangirling over fanmeeting and BeanBins event.
Joowon conducting with the player-double for Ilrak's solo. Joowon looks so powerful, conducting like that. he looks very professional.

credits to JoowonChunsa via youtube

@coolreborn

Thanks for the Welcome...

Yeah, try to devoted with both of them.

ahhh.... that's the reason why I didn't see the Quiz. It's not on Page 1 but page 126, hehe....

n the QUIZ.......

logo.gif

Do U need my answer? hahaha......lol_zpsiruhdidx.jpg

Yup...will enjoy it.

rionae said: Pwaah. Finally its the weekends x.x Can't believe it's already a week since I flew to Thailand! Been so tied up with RL. Haven't been catching up with Cutie's news. And hope I can do my fan account soon x.x 
In the meantime, here's a little short clip to enjoy!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz5nJMZ1VcY

He was doing that usual little dance thing (which I call it the "wriggling" dance xD) right in front of me! Pwaaah. Had a great view lol~ Too bad my camera didn't focus and capture the audio well :((

@roweina78 Welcome to Joo Won's Soompi thread ^^ Haha, the very first kdrama I've watched was actually Yoochun's! Rooftop Prince. I thought he was quite cute but I wasn't turned into his fan hehe =p

I'm watching his Thailand fanmeet vid n love that the opening song was Innocente. (not yet familiar with his other songs).

He sang it with a little different tone. Love it.

Actually I have a little complaint about that song. I don't really like the ending (coz he's still singing n then just ended).
but JW on Thai fanmeet sang it with a perfect ending. Love it. :x

Think I should make the cut version of the video n make it into mp3 (although there were fans scream, XD)

Still waiting for the Fan Account n I hope it will contain all JW's answer. hehe...

A few more videos of the Beans Bins event on the 7th:

credit: ㅣ greenday

credit: JWON SANAEM

And another video of Two People from Thailand that I don't think anyone posted yet:

credit: 꽃을문준원(FLOWERMOONJW)

And maybe everyone saw these already, there's a nice set of photos from Thailand from STAR Cafe' on flickr if anyone missed them.

And...I think that's it. :)  How has everyone been?  It's been so quiet here lately.

On my previous post, I made the similarity between Yoo Jin n Tae Hee and this time , the difference between them.

couple%20rings_zpsiaskc5rs.jpg

ahhh...so different expression when the 1st time hearing about couple rings. hehe.....

@ecs707a

thanks Dear for the vids. Btw, what song that JW sang at Beans Bins event n the last vid from Thailand fanmeet?

Based on Innocente, I always thought that he always sang that kind of song so I didn't notice that he sang a different kind of song for Bridal Mask.
It just when watched his performance at KBS Award 2012, I know about it.

ahhh....so usually this thread moving fast? Everyone busy with RL....

With Joo Won as "workaholic" , I think there are many to talk about, hehehe....coz his MIA moment not that long? hehehe...

like on 2013, WOW...just realized that he had many project that time, also on another year.
Not only 1 project a year.

When he will starting shoot his new movie?

crisvg

said:

djappleblush

said:

Hi, guys!
Got busy... and apparently, this thread got busy, too.
I gotta tell you.... I'm desperate to see Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon reunited in a drama soon, with her coming out alive in the end, unlike in Bridal Mask.
Sorry to be so random.... I just.... I just can't..... can't even.... Oh, Joo Won, I miss the way you look at Jin Se Yeon.
Do you guys think he had a real-life crush on her? What do you think?
Please, answer me! I might go crazy. I do believe this is the only place to ask that question, since you guys have been following Joo Won closely more than I do.

I chatted with other Chunsa (the opinionated one) in my group about JW and she said Bridal Mask was Joo Won best work (she also watched Good Doctor but coz I haven't watched it so no opinion about that yet).

"Sad, meaning plot,good cinematography, great cast pulls rating. It had all that climax except the lead girl, acted bad n had zero chemistry with Joo Won".

wahh....I agree with everything she said and we also prefer the 2nd lead female. Sorry for the fans of the lead girl.

So, I continue what I made before....

Bridal Mask Part II

Episode 8

I know on my previous post, I already post my fav.moment from eps.8 but I think it's OK to post it again, hehehe....n this time I chose a different pose with the previous one.

BM8_zps3wa4eikh.jpg

t2037.gif

to the lady who initiate kiss our man hahaha.....although it's not from the Lead Lady. I already like her before this scene n this scene made me had hope that someday I want a "miracle" that 2nd lead can ended with the Hero. hahhaa....

Lee Kang To is a "playboy" but we never saw he kiss a girl before so I assume this is his 1st kiss. LOL....OK, maybe not his 1st kiss but it MUST be the 1st kiss that the woman who initiate the kiss. XD....n I was waiting to see his reaction. n there U go....His eyes still wide open with that sexy stare...
Shock must be the 1st reaction but he must still act cool. hehehe....

Episode 9

BM9_zpsqobixnpo.jpg

The flashback moment when made Us know and understand the beginning of their friendship.

Episode 10

BM10_zps9sxsweui.jpg

ahhh...the sweet smile from the happy Lee Kang To...Finally can see his "genuine" smile....

Episode 11

BM11_zpsnvgwqeol.jpg

The tension was so high when I watched this scene. Oh my, she wanna try to kill him again...but this time already different situation on Lee Kang To's side. So, what will be his reaction when he know it?....Hurt in his eyes.

Episode 12

BM12_zpspuevd1q0.jpg

The inner turmoil......try to hide his cry.....

Episode 13

BM13_zpsxkcsry0k.jpg

Eventhough I prefer the 2nd lead, but must still like our heroine and here we go, we got our 1st kiss from our couple. Kiss on forehead is "appropriate" for their 1st kiss coz our Heroine still doesn't know the man behind the mask. Btw, I hate JW's hair everytime he became Gaksital, hehe....

Episode 14

BM14_zpsudv65wwa.jpg

OMG....he wants to reveal his identity?t3601.gif

With that tears in his eyes. What an ending....

to-be-continued.jpg

@roweina78 Aww, thanks for the pics. Gaksital is my all-time-favourite drama of Joo Won! And also my #1 favourite Korean drama. It was Gaksital that turned me into his fan ^^ (i watched this after Good Doctor so... I guess I didn't become his fan immediately haha)
Hmm for the heroines... ah now that I think about it, I realized I don't ship Kangto with either of them :)) not even with Shunji. I guess I wanted Kangto for myself :))
The moment I was turned into his fan.... 
8amt.gif

Oh how many times have I posted this picture. lol. I just love his scream here :x And seeing this just moments after seeing the autistic Shion :-O  *mind blown*
roweina78 said: Btw, I hate JW's hair everytime he became Gaksital, hehe....