Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

class="entry-title"[FANACCOUNT] BeansBins Event 20150207

After waiting for 12 hours, overnight under -3C temperature, it was all worth it. I even made Joo Won say “Maha pi ma” again. ^^

At around 9PM, we started lining up outside the coffee shop. And at 9AM the next day, the staffs let us get the tickets. Only 100 fans can go inside the coffee shop. From what I counted, there were at least 70 fans waiting outside the coffeeshop like me.

Joo Won served strawberry waffles to 20 fans only, and luckily, that included me and 1 fellow Thai fan.

I am so happy that I get to see Joo Won. It is all worth it even if its waiting overnight in a very cold weather.  ^^

Fan Account by: Kwan@JoowonCutie

Repost with full credit.

BeansBins01

Beansbins02

Beansbins03

Posted at https://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2015/02/11/fanaccount-beansbins-event-20150207/

@roweina78 Hullo dear... Just a reminder. We refrain from saying some *probably* unwanted comments regarding Cutie's costars here. Just to keep the peace, since we know some of Joo Won's fans are also fans of his costars and might not take it well. There might be other things too like no shipping of his costars here since there is shipping thread -- but then, any fans can ship herself with Cutie here ^^.   Hope you will understand.

koreasarang_joowon031_zpsfa5df31c.jpg
cr as tagged

Joo Won Cutie International Subbing Team presents:
class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Droid Serif', Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 2.3rem; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; transition: opacity 0.3s linear; -webkit-transition: opacity 0.3s linear; line-height: 1.1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENGSUB] EnTown Joo Won Fan Meeting Tour in Thailand Sweet Melody 150201
thaisweetmelody01.png?w=660&h=371

watch here: https://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2015/02/11/engsub-entown-thailand-sweet-melody-150201/
Please do not re-upload or take without proper credits. Enjoy watching!

I don't recognize the song he sang at the Beans Bins thing.  Anyone know what it was?

I read somewhere on twitter that the song he sang at Beansbins event was Taeyang's... errr some song like 'Eyes Nose and Lips' ? i dont know this song though... no time to look it up. X.x

@crisvg

Thanks Dear for the info. ahhh next month....

@rionae

ahhh....so, ur fav also Gaksital n it was ur 2nd JW's drama.  IMO, I think when U became a fans of an actor, the 1st time U watch him, U only give him 50%.
After U decide that U like this actor so U want to watch all his other project. After that on the 2nd time U watch his project, there are 2 probabilities.
U will become 100% of his fans or U realize that U just like his character from the 1st drama and after that U left him. XD

Even I haven't watched Good Doctor, I know how U felt when U watched that scream scene. Sooo different character.

Gaksital also my 2nd JW's drama. I think I can say that ur moment also my moment. So, after watched the "calm" Yoo Jin, I saw Kang To screaming like that. Wahhh.....:x

I'll try to remember the Yoo Jin moment when I gave my 50% for Joo Won. XD

hahaha....ship Kang To with Shunji.....:))

I think it's the 1st time I enjoy/like the relationship between the Hero n the Villain. I think on most of KDrama that I watched, I only enjoy the couple scenes.
But on Gaksital, I like all Kang To's scene with the other 3 main character.

OMO....that hair. LOL.... =))

I already have Catch Me vid, will watch it after finishing the Ojakgyo Brother.

@coolreborn

ahhh, yeah...I understand that. Thanks for the reminder. (It's been so long I never post on Actor thread).

U did ur "job" so well (can I say I gave U a test? hehe....)

Sorry for my choice of words. Will try to more carefull. About shipping thinghy, I only ship the character.

n ur choice of JW's pic, hahaha.....I like U chose that pic. It's fit in. :)>-

@ecs707a

Thanks Dear for the info......ahhh, his song.  JW is his fans? wah, he was on the same project with his Idol.

@sweetdreams_87

Thanks Dear for the info.....oohhh, that song. My knowledge of KPop is very limited but I know about that song although never heard it. XD

@farbarri

Thanks for share that. It just yesterday I hope there is sub for that n there U go.....hehe....

Btw, I wanna ask about something. Will put it in spoiler. (Hope my spoiler works)

Gals, I wanna ask about the blog.

I almost finish OB n I think the next one is Good Doctor so I can start reading the blog. But I have a difficulty (kinda stupid. LOL)....How to continue reading it?
I open the beginning post in Home then saw that I should go to Drama header. Then I went to"Works" - "Drama" - "Good Doctor" but then I saw that again.

OMG....where is that "Drama" header ?

header_zpscskmct4d.jpg

n there U go....the Spoiler doesnt work. :(

@roweina78  Oops. The link that you are looking for is at https://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/dramas/good-doctor/becoming-park-si-on/
I guess it got missed out when we re-organized the blog links ^^; Anyway, you can use the search bar at the right side to find things.
And to use spoiler tags in Soompi, it is [ spoiler ]  (without space)  and [ /spoiler ]  to close it.

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"A CHI Presents 2015 Joo Won Fan Meeting Tour in Thailand ‘Sweet Melody’

cr: starupdatedotcom

Huu. When I saw that the video is 33 minutes, I initially thought it is 33 minutes of the FM. But turns out to be 25 minutes of PC....

Gaksital is messing up my mind. Again... KBSW aired episode 19 last night. I was so engrossed in Kangto's storyline. After it ended and i saw my selfie with Joowon (phone screensaver), i was momentarily stunned. I cant believe Kangto and Joowon are the same person.

Kangto is definitely one of the best roles Joowon had played. He portrayed Kangto's inner struggles and emotion perfectly well. There were a lot of times where Kangto didnt speak, but his emotion shows on his face. Last night was the episode where Jeokpa (lady independence fighter) killed herself right in front of Kangto. He didnt say a word but his actions and expression...

I just want to give a big hug to Kangto~ and some kisses~ :x :x

Missing some regular people here... :( :( :(

@ctfrsgp @simplydramafied1082‌ @ophris‌ @stearly @mindymoe‌ @Tasia @raito1310‌ @AndrejaH‌ @hairuchii @lunamaisara‌ @shenziy‌ and so many others. Hope to see you girls here when Joowon releases news about his projects. Miss everyone~