Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ecs707a said:

Which is what brings me to this episode.  I was so disappointed when I watched it.  I swear this show is trying to make me stop watching it.  Split them up, make them do boring, pointless stuff, and this makes me have an uncontrollable urge to fast forward through large parts of the episode.  I didn’t want to have to do that on this trip especially.  And the preview for next episode doesn’t make me very hopeful.  You will have to forgive me if I am not excited about seeing random people singing and dancing.  Again.  On the show I watch for humor and competition and brotherhood and all that comes with it.  Argh.  So bitter right now. 

I just hope there’s more to the next episode than an hour of watching random people singing with a few minutes of farewell stuff tacked onto the end.  I will cry for more reasons than one if that turns out to be the case.

thanks girls for all the goodies 
i am sad too but when i see him

he is so enjoying in musical now this make me happy more than sadyes I Cant see him everyweek nowbut at least i know  he doing things he enioy rather than he force himself to continue something he feel stressed on or lack oni am sick these days so dont wanna cry that much so i ll wait till eng sub then watch the last ep
just see how relax or joyful he is in the  recent photos
i am not sure how others feelbut when i see recent photos in musicali can feel he s SO alive and happyso i will rather choose to be happy for him to choose what he wants to do and i can see he s really happy
and that is i want to see he s happy and more alive now
ok back to rl haizzzz flu still need to work
i rly hope he can continue to enjoy and happy with what he doing
as to me the most happy thing is to do what you enjoy or what you think is right

pinkynis said: Silent Lurker finally decided to come out....
Hi Fellow Cutie lovers!!! @moonandhearts Omona! You are soo lucky to take a picture with him! Jealous!!!!!Please please give us every detail <3

Im from Singapore and I was super ecstatic when I read rumors about Cutie coming here *o*Have a Wonnie night everyone!

Ohhhh!!!! I think its not my undies who went falling down this time...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXUVDyKCQAAo5rh.jpg
cr as tagged

.... It's my bbbbrraaaah that went down... :D Jeezz... Cutie... that look... it went straight to my bosom!!!!

What Cutie.. you want the rose to my bosom... ahhhhhhh...... Moaty afternoon

Guest moonstar85

I've never really watched 1n2d though i have watched some of Joo Won's clips on YT...despite this, i still feel the sadness of him leaving the show... I just finished watching Good Doctor and i can't seem to let it go... I keep on rewatching it like i did with Gaksital... I hope Good Doctor will be shown here in the Philippines so our cutie will gain more fans...

Guest rynhanna

hi @woneva, hi @moonstar85 and hi @dimplelover. Welcome to the thread. It's a thrill to have new bloods around. Hope you all will enjoy your stay here.