Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I have been lurking in this forum since last year and after reading @moonandhearts fan acc, this shall by my first post. So..hello. /if you don't mind me intruding orz. LOL.
TTvTT..I totally enjoyed reading the fanacc :'D 

@moonandhearts
I died and resurrected again to see your fan account!
It was AWESOME, DAEBAK!!! Thank you... Kamsahamnida... THANK YOU!!!!
I melted by every words you typed and every pictures you have posted...
You are one heck of a very lucky lady!!!!
I think if I were you, I would really have died in front of him...
But... It will be so pitiful as I would want to take pictures and shake his butts I mean hands.... and lick I mean smell his skin body... I am really on moaty mood!!! He is such an adorable creature!!! Handsome and so... soo.... sooo... aegyo....
I think I will want to read your post over and over and over again...
Congrats in meeting Cutie in person!!!!!
I am sooo happy for you!!!

@maiwun: welcome to the family!!! ^^ I think there are plenty of delurkers and I didn't get to say hi to everyone! Enjoy the thread and Cutie yeorobun!

---

To everyone, Please join the Rice Wreath Project for Cutie!!! See page 1755 or joowoncutie.wordpress.com for more details.

---

Also anybody got links to 1n2d last 2 eps??? Thaaaanks!

moonandhearts said: mrdimples said: @moonandhearts what can I say?

Wae wae.........did I not give you 10,000 instead?

But seriously, you ROCK! I am amazed by how you managed to take all these pictures, remember the details, survive and come back in 1 piece to give us this account. It's simply DAEBAK! I am so so proud of you, you deserve every praise. Thank you for representing us, delivering our fanarts and giving us such a detailed account.

@moonandhearts: Thank you for the detailed fanaccount. You are really a lucky girl. :) :) :)
Hope that someday a miracle will knock on our door and send us an angel names Moon Joon Won.

"Who knows what miracles
You can achieve
When you believe somehow you will
You will when you believe"

( When you believe - Whitney Houston - Mariah Carey )

Guest moonstar85

@moonandhearts : you're one lucky girl...i'm green with envy... :D Thank you so much for the very detailed fan account, it felt like i was there with you and cutie... I am smiling here all by myself like an idiot and my heart was beating like crazy... I can almost imagine me being there... I was so touched at the moment he came back and sign... Made me love our cutie even more...And you almost hug him...omo... I can already imagine how it would feel... I think i would not be able to breathe too... You're fan account made me really happy and i'm still on a high...again thank you for sharing this precious experience with us... :-*

Calling calling again for any Malaysian fan to contribute for OUR Rice wreath for GHOST and Catch Me! So far I have 4 potential contributors from Malaysia ( including myself :D) but the collection have been very slow and we need more contributor to come forward. There is No minimum amount. So dont worry. PM me okay for detailed info!THE Deadline is 15 NOV 2013. 

Details on the project on page 1755 by @mrdimples

moonandhearts said: @maiwun: welcome to the family!!! ^^ I think there are plenty of delurkers and I didn't get to say hi to everyone! Enjoy the thread and Cutie yeorobun! --- To everyone, Please join the Rice Wreath Project for Cutie!!! See page 1755 or joowoncutie.wordpress.com for more details. --- Also anybody got links to 1n2d last 2 eps??? Thaaaanks!

@moonandhearts    Your fan account is really super awesome.  So detailed.  I have to re-read it and re-read it.  Thanks @coolreborn, I just saw you have  already updated it in Cuties blog, so it is easier for us to-read.
@moonandhearts   Thank you so much for bringing our gifts to Joo Won.   I am so glad that you are being so thoughtful to include pics of our 1st and 2nd projects and even the birthday video in our 3rd gift to him.
Yes, I do have a question!!  Did you get any sleep that night after seeing Joo Won?   

I certainly won't stab you if you hugged Joo Won.  I will just imagine you are Oda Mae Brown and my soul is hugging Joo Won by using your body although I am not Molly.
Yes,  girls,  BELIEVE, TRY and ACHIEVE, your dream will come true one day.
I do agree with what moonandhearts said.  
Girls,  You have to at least listen once to Joo Won's live singing.   His voice is really daebak and powerful!!!
moonandhearts,  I am sure your "date" with Joo Won was such an unforgettable memory.   For sure, you will find yourself suffering from some after effects later on.   
Joo Won also mentions he always wants to be loved more.
Girls, do you love and support Joo Won ????
If your answer is yes,  take your action now, please read announcement by mrdimples on page 1755 click here or visit http://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/
We are currently running 2 projects to give more support to Joo Won.  Our last project gave him smiles and energy filming Good Doctor.   Hopefully with your support, Joo Won can feel more and more love from international fans.   You can send PM to @mrdimples or @coolreborn if you have any questions.

@moonandhearts... Ate (Sis), If I can click Awesome million times I will. :D Thank you for your fan account, actually when you said you will join, I really pray you will win as it will be a Cuties seeing Cutie in person and it means first hand fan account. Ah, too bad I am not able to go as its a rush event, but never mind that, what is good is, a fellow Cuties fan made it into something that many Cuties fans are willing to die to go for. LOL. And we got exclusive pictures and later videos.

I'll reserve my questions when we see each other ...  since  they are mostly moaty questions... pwahahahahaha. :))

moonandhearts said: mrdimples said: @moonandhearts what can I say?

Wae wae.........did I not give you 10,000 instead?

But seriously, you ROCK! I am amazed by how you managed to take all these pictures, remember the details, survive and come back in 1 piece to give us this account. It's simply DAEBAK! I am so so proud of you, you deserve every praise. Thank you for representing us, delivering our fanarts and giving us such a detailed account.

manyearsago said: @moonandhearts    Your fan account is really super awesome.  So detailed.  I have to re-read it and re-read it.  Thanks @coolreborn, I just saw you have  already updated it in Cuties blog, so it is easier for us to-read.
@moonandhearts   Thank you so much for bringing our gifts to Joo Won.   I am so glad that you are being so thoughtful to include pics of our 1st and 2nd projects and even the birthday video in our 3rd gift to him.
Yes, I do have a question!!  Did you get any sleep that night after seeing Joo Won?   

I certainly won't stab you if you hugged Joo Won.  I will just imagine you are Oda Mae Brown and my soul is hugging Joo Won by using your body although I am not Molly.
Yes,  girls,  BELIEVE, TRY and ACHIEVE, your dream will come true one day.
I do agree with what moonandhearts said.  
Girls,  You have to at least listen once to Joo Won's live singing.   His voice is really daebak and powerful!!!
moonandhearts,  I am sure your "date" with Joo Won was such an unforgettable memory.   For sure, you will find yourself suffering from some after effects later on.   
Joo Won also mentions he always wants to be loved more.
Girls, do you love and support Joo Won ????
If your answer is yes,  take your action now, please read announcement by mrdimples on page 1755 click here or visit http://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/
We are currently running 2 projects to give more support to Joo Won.  Our last project gave him smiles and energy filming Good Doctor.   Hopefully with your support, Joo Won can feel more and more love from international fans.   You can send PM to @mrdimples or @coolreborn if you have any questions.

my dearest @moonandhearts thank you so much for the fanaccount!!! welcome back!! hope you enjoyed your trip with your friends.
i love you, darling~ it's not an easy thing to remember exactly what happened. you might in fangilring mode that you just scream and forget everything. :D but one things i can say is: I HIGHLY RESPECT YOU. if i am so close to him, i would have grabbed him in an extremely tight hug and possibly a kiss.... i dont trust myself not to do that to him. it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, so, grab it any chance i can. LMAO! ;))
so, i guess there's no need for me to write a book anymore about Joowon's amazingness and nosebleedinness when i meet him during/after his musical. our dearie @moonandhearts has taken care of that~