Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@farbarri If you do plan to take a fancam, please do take the last scene of the musical as they have shown in the posters. For me that is the most powerful scene in the whole movie. I was ten years old when I first watched Ghost and I had no idea about falling or experiencing love. But that scene made me cry and I just loved Demi Moore's how she teared up in that scene. I think PJY and JW are the same. In naver her birthdate is feb 87, so we should see explosive chemistry :)

Guest mei8805

simplydramafied1082 said: @farbarri If you do plan to take a fancam, please do take the last scene of the musical as they have shown in the posters. For me that is the most powerful scene in the whole movie. I was ten years old when I first watched Ghost and I had no idea about falling or experiencing love. But that scene made me cry and I just loved Demi Moore's how she teared up in that scene. I think PJY and JW are the same. In naver her birthdate is feb 87, so we should see explosive chemistry :)

mei said: simplydramafied1082 said: @farbarri If you do plan to take a fancam, please do take the last scene of the musical as they have shown in the posters. For me that is the most powerful scene in the whole movie. I was ten years old when I first watched Ghost and I had no idea about falling or experiencing love. But that scene made me cry and I just loved Demi Moore's how she teared up in that scene. I think PJY and JW are the same. In naver her birthdate is feb 87, so we should see explosive chemistry :)

Hi Cuties!

I have been so out of loop, not sure if I have seen this posted here. Is there anyone voting for Cutie in this Korea Cultural Entertainment award? For the first time, I see him in the running for top 3, in fact here he is 2nd to Lee Jung Suk. It will be nice to see him get the award with Moon Chae Won is in contention in the female category

http://awards.emn.kr/news/index.php?tcode=2013star33&qsort=wr_good&qord=desc

speaking of which, I just saw his ranking in the Japanese polls. Hopefully after Good Doctor, he will rise up the ranks.

mindymoe said: oh ya btw, @mrdimples how about the next chapter of SO-YS fanfic? I'm sooooo deadly curious!!!! :)) :)) :))Lately I searched about fanfic related to Joowon (because i'm not a patient girl, waiting for @mrdimples), but there's just a few of them. I think Netizen really really loves making fanfics about their idols, not their fav actors/actresses. I still can't imagine how idol can portray those scene (in the fanfic), but I can imagine how actor/actress do it. And how Joowon will do. 

Guest Maryss Falconi

Hi @mrdimples :) yep it was posted a while ago, he's still in #2 *sighs* but i'm still voting everyday ^^and the ladies from other fanbases such as Joo Won worldwide, Joowonies pyong are supporting too :D
btw @raito1310 i can't see the last two pics :(

So...I've been feeling nostalgic today, haha.  I was looking through all my 1N2D screenshots (So many.  Too many, ha.).  I decided to pick my favorite one from each episode (I skipped a few, especially of the more recent episodes) and post a Joowon 1N2D retrospective of sorts.  Hope you all will enjoy the trip down memory lane, even though I know we've all seen these before :)

Part 1
Episodes 376-379:
376-379_zpsda36d3dc.jpg
Episodes 380-383:
380-383resize_zps3c4741cf.jpg

Episodes 386-389:
386-389_zps1c4696a2.jpg

Episodes 390-393:
390-393_zps3a879b38.jpg

Episodes 394-397:
394-397_zpsff3f9a5b.jpg
Parts 2 and 3 coming later.

simplydramafied1082 said: mei said: simplydramafied1082 said: @farbarri If you do plan to take a fancam, please do take the last scene of the musical as they have shown in the posters. For me that is the most powerful scene in the whole movie. I was ten years old when I first watched Ghost and I had no idea about falling or experiencing love. But that scene made me cry and I just loved Demi Moore's how she teared up in that scene. I think PJY and JW are the same. In naver her birthdate is feb 87, so we should see explosive chemistry :)