Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Thanks @stearly and @ezze for screencapping pics today. Although we already knew of Cutie leaving 2d1n two weeks ago, but I still feel really sad when seeing Cutie crying  :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
My sunday afternoon is not the same as it used to be. :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Let me cry with him this time. :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

z_zpsfb09b34d.jpg

thanks @stearly and @ezze for the screencaps and recaps.
all of a sudden, his leaving feels so surreal to me. idk why.. maybe because i wasnt there since the beginning of the show, and only backtracked to his glorious 1N2D days in May. so i'm kind of feeling 'incomplete' and too sudden. like i've just gotten to know something and someone that i love, but it's being taken away from me. if i am feeling this bad, i can only just imagine how upsetting it is for the rest of you who have been with him since the beginning.
i feel so regretful now. WHY WASNT I THERE WITH HIM SINCE THE BEGINNING? :(( :(( :(( :(( i love all the casts now, not just Joowon. so i think i'll keep watching and hope the show will get an uplift. good luck 1N2D~