Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said:

stearly said:

Talking about BM. I saw this gif on baidu a some time ago and I wonder what does it mean? Is

this a griffon on Mok Dan’s back? Why? Is this about some movie?credit: baidu

@stearly: I saw that too. And the first thing that went in my mind is... computer game? I don't know if there is an episode like that in a movie.

No, it's a parody on Twilight. That blotch on Mok Dan's back is blood

It cld oso be the creator is a fan of the series of books written by Christina Feehan.

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone,

Did you by any chance watch this Rising Star clip of Joo Won? Is there anything special that I should know? Can you please summarize a bit if you have watched it with translations somehow? Will you please tag me if you respond to me? Thanks. :)

-edit-

did not get a chance to see all of this video above, but gosh this video cracked me up so much...what an awesome video of JW...

@coolreborn, *belated hugs to you* :) thanks for your earlier message. Sorry reply late.

ctfrsgp said:

hobeverly1212 wrote: »

@coolreborn @mrdimples: a toast to OOMR!

@hobeverly1212 please enlighten tis "granny". Wat does OOMR stand for?

-edit-

All these acronyms killing me. I alrdy hav problem rem tat of the highways in my country

Yes! You almost got it. It's like those expressways. Everyone wants to get on it, then find themselves stuck in the jam because so many others want to be on it. It's a long long ride. Now, which expressway should I choose? Which is the widest and the longest? CTE? Nay, AYE? nothing comes close.

@mrdimples my dear there aint tat many expressways in s'pore. U wan it long, u can start fr PIE at the airport end to tuas on the west end of the island then go onto KJE on to SLE, CTE, AYE then BKE up till the checkpt up north... Did I leave out any?

SHEESSSHHH..........
3ad8e8fe9925bc31e524f7df5edf8db1cb13702d
I wanted to say his nose looks perfect in this shot but then so is everything else. 
Nose - straight and niceEyebrow - thick and masculineEyes - beautiful, just beautifulMouth - Red, luscious lips can be pouty & cute and so invitingly sexy in  a split secondHands - gorgeous big and manlyEars - perfectly shapedHair - so silky
what's my lunch? I am hungry

SHEESSSHHH..........

I wanted to say his nose looks perfect in this shot but then so is everything else. 

Nose - straight and niceEyebrow - thick and masculineEyes - beautiful, just beautifulMouth - Red, luscious lips can be pouty & cute and so invitingly sexy in  a split secondHands - gorgeous big and manlyEars - perfectly shapedHair - so silky

@mrdimples I had lunch. He looks like dessert to me LOL

mrdimples said: SHEESSSHHH..........