Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@ctfrsgpI really want to know what you guys were talking about!!! I'm just too curious about that "did he or did he not" ??!!! Enlighten me :D
EDIT:Cutie tweeted and posted a picture 2 hours ago. Is it Cha Tae Hyun in that red jacket?
dgs946.jpg

@ctfrsgpI really want to know what you guys were talking about!!! I'm just too curious about that "did he or did he not" ??!!! Enlighten me :D

EDIT:Cutie tweeted and posted a picture 2 hours ago. Is it Cha Tae Hyun in that red jacket?

@aisling dun think so. Maybe his manager hyung? Regarding the meaning of "did he or did he not", u better ask the owner of the phrase, tatz @mrdimples ;):D

Oooo who is that guy in the red jacket? Joo Won's tweet is saying "What are we meeting for?" I'm guessing they are both playing some kind of game on their phones hahaha. 
PS: Uber super duper like the glasses cutie is using hehe. <3 Nerd love <3

I started watching Baker King... Had to endure 6 episodes till I got to see cutie. The moment he appeared onscreen my knees went weak =))

He's just TOO handsome. I know he's playing antagonist, but I'm just rooting for him no matter what :-D

I have to say he looked incredible in Baker King. So incredibly handsome that I can't take my eyes off of him =)) Of all his dramas he definitely looked best in BK. His face was more oval back in 2010, don't you think? He should go back to Ma Jun hairstyle :-)

mojobobo said:

Oooo who is that guy in the red jacket? Joo Won's tweet is saying "What are we meeting for?" I'm guessing they are both playing some kind of game on their phones hahaha. 

PS: Uber super duper like the glasses cutie is using hehe.

@coolreborn maybe his co-actor in the new drama