Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Just decided to watch Baker King, though only Joo Won and Euegene's pairing moments. WOW! If I ever doubted myself then now I know for sure, if I'll ever have the chance to meet Joo Won I'll totally embarrass us both with my over the top spaZzING & fangirling :)) He's just way tooo hot  >:)

@lyra_brillantez @craveyI'm watching episode 9 og BK right now and I'm basically swooning everytime he appears onscreen :D Well, I'm only watching his parts too :D 
Comparing to his Spring Awakening days he really must have lost so much weight! He looks so skinny compared to his pred TV debut days.

I really enjoy reading this thread and I thank you all for your funny and interesting posts !Can't wait to watch JW's new drama :)
A pic @ Edwin sign event
EDWIN.jpghttp://www.fashionchannel.co.kr/
I am watching Baker King Special right now and Joo Won is so adorable !The part with best kiss scene award is really funny lol

Other parts of the show (eng sub) http://www.youtube.com/user/znwheekyu13
@aisling it seems that we are watching the same show lol

Oooooh, just finished with Ma Jun & Yu Kyung scenes  :x OMOOO, such a beautiful couple  :x I really felt like their romance was the main one. Tak Gu was the main character, but the main romance was MJ & YK. Though TG and his lady were pretty cute :) MJ & YK just had that depth that I so enjoy  :x This scene just NAILED IT, couldn't be more perfect:tumblr_m95pjok6TY1qju2iuo4_250.gif
And when she admitted by the end that she just couldn't shake him off, OMG tumblr_mb9nkjrPdA1r9xeho.gif

When you wake up in the morning and you saw this cutie

fr DC

....... what a nice way to wake up and then hugging him from behind... =P~

@coolreborn Good morning dear. Woooo.... Tis pic makes me want to go back to bed. How? I'm on the bus to work now :((

@raito1310I laughed so much watching that BK special :DHe's incredibly cute and charming... I love his hair in that show... so handsome, right?

For my Moat pals =))I'm totally enjoying bad boy Ma Jun :-*

@aisling OMG... Itz going to be hard for me to concentrate in my work today aft seeing tat >:):D

Found tis article of OB when cutie and Uie were first casted for their roles. Has a nice pic of cutie.

UEE and Joo-won cast in weekend drama

by javabeans | June 15, 2011 

uee_25.jpg

Though I’m still not sure what will eventually become of Birdie Buddy, it looks like we’ll be able to see UEE in a different drama first, as she’s just been cast in KBS’s upcoming weekend series Golden Pond, alongside Baker King Kim Tak-gu‘s fresh face Joo-won.

UEE plays a young woman whose father has disappeared, who struggles to reclaim the farm he’s lost. Joo-won plays the third son of four, in a family that lives on a farm on the outskirts of Seoul. He’s a police officer who falls for the woman who suddenly shows up in his family’s lives one day, and their storyline is described as a “lively romance.”

On the upside, I think PD Kim Min-soo has done some pretty good work in the past; there was the sweet fluffball of a romance in Accidental Couple in 2009, and the thoughtful drama Goodbye Solo in 2006. Writer Lee Jung-sun has had a few successes as well, with the long 2005 series Be Strong Geum-soon and 2007′s medical relationship drama Surgeon Bong Dal-hee.

On the downside, this is a family drama airing in the early timeslot on Saturdays and Sundays, a space usually occupied by family-friendly, longer-running fare. I haven’t seen an official episode count for Golden Pond yet, but the drama it’s replacing, Believe in Love, is 62 episodes long. Eep! With so many dramas on the air already, it’s pretty daunting to choose one long one when you could choose three to four shorter ones in its stead.

There are definitely good dramas in that episode-count range (Sons of Sol Pharmacy, Life Is Beautiful, and Do You Hear My Heart come to mind), but those shows do tend to be divided into numerous plotlines and tons of characters — meaning that if you’re going to watch this solely for UEE and/or Joo-won, you may have to sit through a lot of stuff that doesn’t involve them directly.

But we’ll see for sure when it hits the air. The drama premieres on August 6.

joowon_31.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/06/uee-and-joo-won-cast-in-weekend-drama/
credits: dramabeans

-> found by ctfrsgp

When you wake up in the morning and you saw this cutie

fr DC

....... what a nice way to wake up and then hugging him from behind... =P~

Wow! @Coolreborn if I can wake up to see cutie everyday I don't mind sleeping more! Since I am always waking up to walls I am not a fan of sleep :P now I feel like sleeping despite in school...

Guest alysanne

@lyra_brilliantez @cravey @aisling: Wow, I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one who shipped Ma Jun and... oh no, I forgot the name of Eugene's character because I only ever watched the Philippines broadcast.  But yeah, I shipped them more than Eugene and Tak Gu.  I couldn't even figure out why back then.  LOL

lyra_brillantez said:

wait what did i miss, there's a 4th zone called rockies?

@lyra_brillantez : Only 3 zones dear. Garden, Rock and Moat pals. :D

@coolreborn @lyra_brillantez i think thez the moat beach too. or u can join me floating on the moat lake surface. :))