Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

hey girls, how are all of you doing? i miss chatting with all of you. now the only thing i can do is lurk around and post a comment or two every day.  :(
anyway, i promoted the drama to my colleague! she doesnt like sad dramas, but she LOVES the teaser!
ME: Unnie, watch the link i gave you. it will only take a minute.HER: What is it? *watches*ME: It's about a man with a savant syndrome who overcomes obstacles to be a doctor.HER: Who's the guy?ME: The youngest man from 1N2D, the one whom you said is cute~HER: Is that him? He's so different! A doctor? How can he be a doctor when he's like this? Wow, this is really interesting! I want to see how the drama will go! Give me the episodes once you've downloaded them.ME: And this is the girl from Nice Guy.HER: Oh, yes, it is! She's a really good actress! This must be a great drama. When will it air? I want to watch it already!!!

i cant wait for July to be over...... i want to spazz! i might not be active for the first two episodes, but rest assured i will be going all out for the next episodes onwards.
RL, dont be so mean~ i'm a fangirl too, it's my 2nd job~ :(

Soooo bz today that I can come here during break time eating and scrolling down this thread ahhh  now then can see through every post
Thanks gals for all the updates and goodies 
Argggg body aching but looking at cutie make me feel better now continue my 1n2d 

Guest mindymoe

coolreborn said: Young Park Shi On and Older Dr. Park Shi On

... This picture..... I think this is the place where Dr. Park Shi On is dragging his bag and walking to the train station...

.... and maybe a place where the younger Park Shi On have a bad memory/experience.... No wonder the older Park Shi On looks at his surrounding, nervously.

.... like he is expecting some demons coming out from his side.  Maybe while he is walking, he will have flashbacks of what happened here... WAAAAH!!!!!

ellasam81 said: Soooo bz today that I can come here during break time eating and scrolling down this thread ahhh  now then can see through every post
Thanks gals for all the updates and goodies 
Argggg body aching but looking at cutie make me feel better now continue my 1n2d