Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

1i0gg4.jpg

fr Joo Won DC

I don't know why I feel v familiar with his expression in the Teaser like looking at my pass when I went out alone

anyway I feel the same as everyone looking at pso I will feel sad but impressed by pso as he s trying to step out of his own world and pursue his dream which I am really impress

And all I can say s cutie s really good in acting he can really bring out this characteristic of an autism guy and I really can see he did nt care about how he look

For eg his eyes look unnature and not focus and he walk with a hunchback which as he keep looking down

I really love his eye expression he really catch the eye expression of an autism

And this Kind of expression s my first time seeing as other show with autism the actors will behave like kids vvv playful and innocent look but nothing like cutie so real the eyes

His eyes can tell alot of emotions and unspoken words

I really love his acting

2d0j2xk.jpg[/]

fr Joo Won DC

....... WAH!!!!! so envious of the female model.... can I hug Cutie too if I buy a Mountia?

I thought you might want to mount cutie instead? ㅋㅋㅋ

Dang lucky female model! I'd willingly take her place too for no monetary compensation. I'm willing to pay even! Just let me hug cutie toooooooo! :)) hahahahaha!

Now I'd love to know that Joo Won syndrome above, I think everybody in here has caught it.

@moonandhearts hey there~ yes, it's hard for me to stay away. :D i try to keep myself updated by coming in a few times a day, but i'm very occupied to do more than that. even to post a single comment takes a long time for me.

anyway, what i meant by 'twitchy' is Park Shi On, not Joowon. in the video, Dr.Park seems twitchy and indecisive, he keeps looking around, watching other people, trying to get the time right to cross the road. but i guess it's as what @mrdimples said, that it is because he was nervous since the place might be new to him. i forgot the fact that he's being transferred from somewhere else, so i guess the city is a big, new scary thing for him.

@mrdimples i guess you're right. certain autistic people might find it difficult to adjust to a new place or even a new routine. i forgot that he's being transferred from somewhere, so i guess the city is very new to him. as for the other things you mentioned, it makes sense though. i guess we'll have to wait for the drama to be released in order to fully know what his abilities and drawbacks are. if his personality is as what you guessed, then it would really be great. :D

i have to point out that i really, really like how the teaser mix Dr.Park's mind with the normal scenario. he's only crossing the road, but we get to see the genius mindset for even a bit and also have an inclination on how he processes things around him. when he looks at people, he sees their anatomy. it's like, he's seeing so many things out of the ordinary that it's all jumbled up together. but notice that only the anatomy part that's clearest compared to other thoughts. very interesting..

Not sure if anyone seen this vid before. I found this documentary about autism and savant syndrome on YT.

Part 1

Part 2

-edit-

This is the full version of the above documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf3-el-dJAw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Guest mindymoe

hi!!!!! new member here.. actually i've been lurking here since gaksital days, without any ID hehehehe.. then i decided to join you all here if sometimes my mind's gonna blow up with park shi on :-@  :-@  :-@
i've noticed that the message in kbs good doctor's message board is already at its 216th, and it's still 25 days left until the first ep. i guess it will reach 1000 messages for good doctor, and i feel the enthuasiasm  :)>-   :)>-
(note: please, let me stay in the rockies, don't urge me to the moaties, unless i give it up by myself)

@mindymoe Hi welcome! :) Hope to see you around often! I have also just join this thread recently and trust me, it won't take you long before you join the moaties! :D
Guys, did Soompi change the criteria of the voting system again? :o I was able to vote a few days back but now I couldn't coz I need to sign in using Facebook. :(

Guest Caecilia_12

yuuqiikeke said: @mindymoe Hi welcome! :) Hope to see you around often! I have also just join this thread recently and trust me, it won't take you long before you join the moaties! :D
Guys, did Soompi change the criteria of the voting system again? :o I was able to vote a few days back but now I couldn't coz I need to sign in using Facebook. :(

Caecilia_12 said: yuuqiikeke said: @mindymoe Hi welcome! :) Hope to see you around often! I have also just join this thread recently and trust me, it won't take you long before you join the moaties! :D

mindymoe said: hi!!!!! new member here.. actually i've been lurking here since gaksital days, without any ID hehehehe.. then i decided to join you all here if sometimes my mind's gonna blow up with park shi on :-@  :-@  :-@
i've noticed that the message in kbs good doctor's message board is already at its 216th, and it's still 25 days left until the first ep. i guess it will reach 1000 messages for good doctor, and i feel the enthuasiasm  :)>-   :)>-
(note: please, let me stay in the rockies, don't urge me to the moaties, unless i give it up by myself)