Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said: goldlotus said: @mrdimples: I just read your very long long post on Good Doctor thread. What I have to say now, Just one word: Awesome.
Do you know, On Joo Won thread at Kites, there is also a contest writing a script for " Good Doctor " according to all the information we have got so far.
The contest will end tomorrow( July the 13th). I really admire all of you. To write this script, You,girls, had to read many articles and even watch many videos on Autism and then gather all information you get to write moving stories. I feel ashamed cuz I dont have any contribution to the contest. :( But let me show my admiration to all of you ^:)^

@mrdimples: Your post was deep, profound and informative. You dont mind if I translate your post into my language? Of course I WILL NOT submit it as my submission. I just wanna share more information and also your view on Autism. :)

I dont care What DBers talked about our Cutie. Like all of you, I'm also waiting for August to come fast. So I can meet Cutie again and see his awesome acting on small screen.
Good night. :-*

It's now 12:08 Am, so I can say
TODAY IS THE DAY rite?

Guest mei8805

Happy Sunday to all my dearest cutie lovers...!  >:D< It's 1 night 2 days time today.. yeiiy! we'll look the cutest scout boy a.k.a our joo won  :D Can't wait for "Good Doctor", can August come faster? like @goldlotus say, the explanation that @mrdimples explain 'bout autism in "Good Doctor" thread's really awesome dear..^_^ It's so detail and can make people who read that gain more information 'bout that topic.. It's awesome dear @mrdimples d^_^bBtw, suddenly i miss Taehee-jae eun couple, so i'll use Tae-Ja couple for my profile picture for a while..is it ok? So, don't be shocked when u look someone post something in here with Tae-ja couple in her profile picture because it's just me @meinitafitriana sari :DSee u again in evening when 1 night 2 days airing time.. Love u all..! Sorry for bother u all.. 화이팅 Cutie for u'r Good Doctor Shoot today..! 화이팅 for all of u too cutie lovers ..! 화이팅..! Happy Sunday... <:-P 20121012000296_0.jpg
(cr pic from :  http://img.newspim.com/content/image/2012/10/12/20121012000296_0.jpg )

My 1st Lub Tae-Hee singing in a bathrobe & sweet Ja-Eun there in the background clapping her hands... my most fave OTP. If only i can dl this vid fr DC *sigh* 8->

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=joowon&no=172055&page=1

Guest mindymoe

@coolreborn @goldlotus i barely skip your posts about THAT directions, afraid that i would be dragged into the moat. but I can't and just LOL on it  :))
@goldlotus btw where's that picture taken? that one that taken in the distance. i thought that was taken from GD set or hospital :-S
@farbarri keep your pace in finishing OB!! you'll need more and more kleenex from that episode forwards... i finished OB in a week with my older brother until dawn (i surprised that male will like this drama too, and he was addicted to it)... i like how tae hee act if ja eun's around, and how tae hee act in ep 50 forwards, he acted to the max. 

today's 1n2d is the boyscout ep?? can't wait for it!!!

Cutie often open his mouth like a little boy. makes me want to kiss him all the more. such inviting lips....  =P~
@coolreborn you are amazing, you know that? so fast in posting videos! if i can kiss you too, i would~ :-* >:D< i love you~