Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@coolreborn
I am very tempted to call your post "The Last Temptation" of our friends in the garden. 
I am 'dying' right now.............*speechless*.......
I remembered that first time when I pointed out this photo to you. I asked "Up or Down, Left or Right?" *fan myself*
And why is your wallpaper background red? It just shouts "Christmas!" Is it Christmas any time soon? Can Santa drop this guy into my christmas stocking? 
Monday Afternoon....what a time to be in Moat

Guest crimsonskyx

Omo his stylist needs to get him less tight pants... it won't be good for us~ but at least the boys can breath~~
dang it Dx I can't stop staring at my wallpaper T_T
BTW does anyone know where I can find the font use in the Gaksital poster? for the korean name~ or something similar to it? :<

sunshine4ever said: mojobobo said: @coolreborn, hmmmm you chose a green pants picture for the "garden" wallpaper....
@alysanne, yes Joo won is still in school but it's for his bachelors not masters. Even though Won and Seung Gi are both 1987, the academic year in Korea starts in March so Seung Gi is a batch before Won. Won is in his final year now. I think he got delayed somewhere along the lines for about 2 years. 

Guest alysanne

@mojobobo:  Ah, so LSG is a year ahead and JW was delayed.  That explains it, 'coz LSG is on like his 2nd Masters.  Good for JW!  I love how the Korean celebs are very mindful of their education.  Some Western celebs would just quit school and focus on their careers.
@coolreborn @mrdimples:  I'm in that part of the garden that's close to the edge of the Moat.  Okay, I think we'll call it the Garden Beach.  Seriously, though, I don't think anyone can claim to innocently be residing in the middle of our Garden after you see those pics!   =))

Guest sunshine4ever

Guys, okay I have to be honest with all of you, but since we don't know how Garden-like each person is and I don't want this thread to be some place where people are afraid of going to. So can we please try to put distracted pictures in spoiler tags? And/or if not, please warn people about it. I'm not sure either about how many people viewing this thread. I know some registered to talk, but some may probably run away. lol.

Plus since Lyra actually posted our card to Joo Won and it has our url. I don't want him to come here and get scared if he ever does. I'm not sure if he does come, but I'm afraid he'll get hurt by the pictures.
coolreborn said:

@sunshine4ever: Does this means I'll be handling the front page? Well, if you guys will help me then I can do it.

crimsonskyx

said: Omo his stylist needs to get him less tight pants... it won't be good for us~ but at least the boys can breath~~

dang it Dx I can't stop staring at my wallpaper T_T

BTW does anyone know where I can find the font use in the Gaksital poster? for the korean name~ or something similar to it? :<

mrdimples said: @coolreborn
I am very tempted to call your post "The Last Temptation" of our friends in the garden. 
I am 'dying' right now.............*speechless*.......
I remembered that first time when I pointed out this photo to you. I asked "Up or Down, Left or Right?" *fan myself*
And why is your wallpaper background red? It just shouts "Christmas!" Is it Christmas any time soon? Can Santa drop this guy into my christmas stocking? 
Monday Afternoon....what a time to be in Moat

@sunshine4ever
Oh dear, after reading your post, I feel so guilty. 
Do you think spoiler tags will work? It's human psychology. The more it is shrouded in secrecy, the more forbidden it looks, it more one is tempted to open and stare at it. I don't know. Leave it to you guys

Guest sunshine4ever

mrdimples said: @sunshine4ever
Oh dear, after reading your post, I feel so guilty. 
Do you think spoiler tags will work? It's human psychology. The more it is shrouded in secrecy, the more forbidden it looks, it more one is tempted to open and stare at it. I don't know. Leave it to you guys

He would have made a great model too. If they are able to coax the right expressions from him. I love this ad he did for ASK. I normally don't fancy guys with eyeliner. But he looks good in it. Kind of grunge, edgy, sexy. Many of the ad photos were publish, some are more rare, just got these from one of Joo Won's facebook pages. 
385589_128425343955058_805757774_n.jpg
543642_128425007288425_604447845_n.jpg
538760_128425387288387_54392946_n.jpg
535324_128425697288356_1263692503_n.jpg
534934_128425207288405_1676913026_n.jpg
550269_128425523955040_1942074761_n.jpg
I just love his hands and his watches.