Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ma OO said:

DONT.YOU.DARE.TAKE.AWAY.HIS.PRECIOUS.BAG.YOU. EVIL.STEPMOTHER....<br />

he may have his mother's scalpel in the bag, the one very precious to him~ awww~ imma throw a fit it anyone in the drama throws/hides his bag/scalpel just to bully or annoy him. Dr.Park cant take any more pain~<br />

*yes, i'm dramatic*

Video of Cutie Opening gift and Playing with It

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=joowon&no=167044&page=1&bbs=

fr Joo Won DC

God, Joo Won is so adorable playing... he is like my hubby when he plays video games at arcade... hahahahaha.. boys, really....

Lol he s boy in an adult body

Look at how he play with the toy it s just so cute cute cute

Sometime really wanna kidnap him and put him in my pocket

Don't worry I will not do anything to him but will keep pinching his cheeks lol

ezze said: Ma OO said:

he may have his mother's scalpel in the bag, the one very precious to him~ awww~ imma throw a fit it anyone in the drama throws/hides his bag/scalpel just to bully or annoy him. Dr.Park cant take any more pain~<br />

*yes, i'm dramatic*

ellasam81 said:

coolreborn wrote: »

fr Joo Won DC

God, Joo Won is so adorable playing... he is like my hubby when he plays video games at arcade... hahahahaha.. boys, really....

Eh, @ellsam81, What cheeks are you going to pinch?

See my signature gif and you will know lol

ellasam81 said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ellasam81 said:<br />

<br />

<br />

coolreborn wrote: »<br />

Video of Cutie Opening gift and Playing with It<br />

<br />

<br />

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=joowon&no=167044&page=1&bbs=<br

/>

<br />

fr Joo Won DC<br />

<br />

God, Joo Won is so adorable playing... he is like my hubby when he plays video games at arcade... hahahahaha.. boys, really....<br />

<

Lol he s boy in an adult body<br />

>

Look at how he play with the toy it s just so cute cute cute<br />

Sometime really wanna kidnap him and put him in my pocket<br />

<br />

Don't worry I will not do anything to him but will keep pinching his cheeks lol <br />

Eh,

@ellsam81

, What cheeks are you going to pinch?

ellasam81 said:

ellasam81 said:

fr Joo Won DC

<

>

Eh, @ellsam81, What cheeks are you going to pinch?

See my signature gif and you will know lol

Oh...... That cheek!!! :D

Ya ya

Don't worry I will not touch him any other parts except his cheeks and hands de

And the rest are all yours lol

mrdimples said:

coolreborn said:

I think this is from filming of drama today

fr Joo Won DC

I just read on baidu that they have already filmed up to 4 eps of Good Doctor, hmmmmmm...........baiduers are also not sure if this information is accurate. Does that mean Cutie will only appear from ep 5 or very little in the first few eps? They could also be telling the story in chronological order. Much as I like to understand more about Dr Park, I hope they won't just dwell on the childhood bit for so long or like what @mydeed said, do them in flashbacks.

5 episodes? hmm, highly unlikely. i think the first few episodes will definitely focus on the childhood first. coz in order for us to fully grasp Dr.Park's emotional behavior and understand his character, i guess we need to see how he grows up and the challenges he faced as opposed to seeing flashbacks. coz these kind of emotion runs deep, not something he faced at some point in his life. it's throughout his life.

Joowon once said that the filming is not in order. even in Bridal Mask, he filmed his mother's death scene on the second day of filming. imagine how hard it is for him to grasp the emotion. i guess the production may have pushed back Joowon's filming for a couple weeks, to give him enough time to fully complete Only You or a major part of it.

let's wait and see how it goes.. :D

I remember cutie saying that he goes to the shooting of the dramas that he is in even if he won't be filming just to get the feel of the set, co-workers, etc. so perhaps the confusion on how many episodes they've already filmed for Good Doctor?

Anyhoo, anybody got any instant-cheer-me-up pics of cutie? I have this weird sad feeling today... ;(

moonandhearts said:

farbarri

wrote:

»

mrdimples said:<br />

<br />

coolreborn said:<br />

I think this is from filming of drama today<br />

<br />

<br />

fr Joo Won DC<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I just read on baidu that they have already filmed up to 4 eps of Good Doctor, hmmmmmm...........baiduers are also not sure if this information is accurate. Does that mean Cutie will only appear from ep 5 or very little in the first few eps? They could also be telling the story in chronological order. Much as I like to understand more about Dr Park, I hope they won't just dwell on the childhood bit for so long or like what

@mydeed

said, do them in flashbacks. <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

5 episodes? hmm, highly unlikely. i think the first few episodes will definitely focus on the childhood first. coz in order for us to fully grasp Dr.Park's emotional behavior and understand his character, i guess we need to see how he grows up and the challenges he faced as opposed to seeing flashbacks. coz these kind of emotion runs deep, not something he faced at some point in his life. it's throughout his life.<br />

Joowon once said that the filming is not in order. even in Bridal Mask, he filmed his mother's death scene on the second day of filming. imagine how hard it is for him to grasp the emotion. i guess the production may have pushed back Joowon's filming for a couple weeks, to give him enough time to fully complete Only You or a major part of it.<br />

let's wait and see how it goes.. 

:D

farbarri said: ezze said: Ma OO said:

*yes, i'm dramatic*

ezze said: farbarri said: ezze said: Ma OO said:

*yes, i'm dramatic*

@mrdimples There are a couple of cliches people follow when filming stories on autistic people. Firstly, they don't look at people while talking, secondly they don't emote their feelings, thirdly, they don't interact with people a lot. Hope I don't offend yours or others excitement on the thread, but we shouldn't be reading a lot from the BTS pictures posted. Being a drama the story will be exaggerated to a certain extent. But all the above doesn't apply in real life. Being a teacher for certain courses I've seen kids with certain levels of autism. And I have definitely hugged them, we do look into each other's eyes and they have held my hands. So I don't agree to certain amount of expression made on autistic children. Peace, everyone. If this post has offended anyone, I'll take it down.....

simplydramafied1082 said: @mrdimples There are a couple of cliches people follow when filming stories on autistic people. Firstly, they don't look at people while talking, secondly they don't emote their feelings, thirdly, they don't interact with people a lot. Hope I don't offend yours or others excitement on the thread, but we shouldn't be reading a lot from the BTS pictures posted. Being a drama the story will be exaggerated to a certain extent. But all the above doesn't apply in real life. Being a teacher for certain courses I've seen kids with certain levels of autism. And I have definitely hugged them, we do look into each other's eyes and they have held my hands. So I don't agree to certain amount of expression made on autistic children. Peace, everyone. If this post has offended anyone, I'll take it down.....

simplydramafied1082 said: @mrdimples There are a couple of cliches people follow when filming stories on autistic people. Firstly, they don't look at people while talking, secondly they don't emote their feelings, thirdly, they don't interact with people a lot. Hope I don't offend yours or others excitement on the thread, but we shouldn't be reading a lot from the BTS pictures posted. Being a drama the story will be exaggerated to a certain extent. But all the above doesn't apply in real life. Being a teacher for certain courses I've seen kids with certain levels of autism. And I have definitely hugged them, we do look into each other's eyes and they have held my hands. So I don't agree to certain amount of expression made on autistic children. Peace, everyone. If this post has offended anyone, I'll take it down.....

farbarri

said:

ezze

said:

farbarri

said:

ezze

said:

Ma OO

said:

*yes, i'm dramatic*

@mrdimples There are a couple of cliches people follow when filming stories on autistic people. Firstly' date=' they don't look at people while talking, secondly they don't emote their feelings, thirdly, they don't interact with people a lot. Hope I don't offend yours or others excitement on the thread, but we shouldn't be reading a lot from the BTS pictures posted. Being a drama the story will be exaggerated to a certain extent. But all the above doesn't apply in real life. Being a teacher for certain courses I've seen kids with certain levels of autism. And I have definitely hugged them, we do look into each other's eyes and they have held my hands. So I don't agree to certain amount of expression made on autistic children. Peace, everyone. If this post has offended anyone, I'll take it down.....[/quote']

I don't find this post has any offensive thing as you are telling what are your experience with autism ppl

Oh you are a teacher u remind me of my special school teachers before I go into nornal school

They are nice and supportive to me and one has faith that I can study till normal school so they really help me alot

And matter who they are or what kind of disability or illness They may have they will feel it when ppl are nice to them and they will respond in their own ways like holding hands or hug you.

This is all human natural

Ya maybe in this drama we may not see cutie usual acting style which he uses his eyes to Speak but I think it s good too as I always like to see new things coming from actors

Maybe from this he can go to another level of acting skill

It s definitely challenging for him and for us to see too

Just Can't wait to see this drama