Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Awww... thank Q unnie @manyearsago... for remembering my question... hahahaha...

As long as it is not coconut vanilla... any scent of cutie wld be heavenly especially if itz JW's very own special one... :\"> :D :x

@manyearsago

You and @mjwonnie just blasted me to the moon. Eh....or am I already there? I truly have never seen a fan account like this! You are DAEBAK! Thank you so much. I had thought you would be busy 'recuperating" from your holiday once you reached home but still you took the time and effort to do this and share with us. Suddenly I have this immense pride swelling inside me, I think soompiers are really the best resouce of Joo Won's goodies in the English speaking world.
I am going to read again and again your account.

daydreamsindecember said: Thank you @manyearsago for the wonderful recaps. The audio part got cut off at the point JW was introducing 'Hitomi wo Tojite', but from what I managed to hear your interpretation is more or less there. There is no need for me to correct you at all ;)   
On a side note, a few days back @coolreborn had requested for a translation of the questionnaire DC fans gave to Cutie. I was subsequently alerted that Baidu had the Chinese translations. Can any kind soul (or my fellow translator @mrdimples) shout out if there has been an English version posted here yet? If yes, let me know! Otherwise, I would be glad to do it but please allow me some time as I have to deal with some present RL commitments. 
Nomu Kamsahamnida!

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2425020696?lp=5028&is_bakan=0&mo_device=1

A pic from baidu which the girl claim not many has seen and don't know when taken

Original source jw dc

Sorry can't post pic here maybe some One can thanks

Guest Caecilia_12

mrdimples

said: @manyearsago

You and @mjwonnie just blasted me to the moon. Eh....or am I already there? I truly have never seen a fan account like this! You are DAEBAK! Thank you so much. I had thought you would be busy 'recuperating" from your holiday once you reached home but still you took the time and effort to do this and share with us. Suddenly I have this immense pride swelling inside me, I think soompiers are really the best resouce of Joo Won's goodies in the English speaking world.

I am going to read again and again your account.

So, it's finally over. The recaps that is, Dramabeans has announced that last week's episode will be their final recap for 1N2D.

Honestly, I have not watched the last episode and only laughed at the awesome gifs that our @stearly and @goldlotus made for this show. If I go by reading DB's recaps, I get the feeling that the show was so meaningless, meandering and boring. As a fan of Joo Won. I will always find it interesting to watch him. I mean if I can stare at a still and smile or giggle, what can I not do? However, if you are assessing this show on its merits(without being a hardcore fan of any cast) or just looking for something entertaining and funny, I get why this show does not make it. There were a couple of eps under Hamster PD that were good but they are too few in between. Besides the funny, did anyone else felt that there's less bromance these days? Or maybe it's just me. I guess when there is less suffering, there is less bonding.

Just as we thought, there is basically no game plan. Inviting guests was just a sign of grasping at whatever straws they could.

So, it's finally over. The recaps that is, Dramabeans has announced that last week's episode will be their final recap for 1N2D.

Honestly, I have not watched the last episode and only laughed at the awesome gifs that our @stearly and @goldlotus made for this show. If I go by reading DB's recaps, I get the feeling that the show was so meaningless, meandering and boring. As a fan of Joo Won. I will always find it interesting to watch him. I mean if I can stare at a still and smile or giggle, what can I not do? However, if you are assessing this show on its merits(without being a hardcore fan of any cast) or just looking for something entertaining and funny, I get why this show does not make it. There were a couple of eps under Hamster PD that were good but they are too few in between. Besides the funny, did anyone else felt that there's less bromance these days? Or maybe it's just me. I guess when there is less suffering, there is less bonding.

Just as we thought, there is basically no game plan. Inviting guests was just a sign of grasping at whatever straws they could.

Me too felt that this show is getting abit Boring nowadays ESP now I am watching last time eps I find it s more interesting and more fun

And more interactions between the members and the pd

And I like bird pd as he s so cute no wonder cutie s sad when he left

And I don't know why I like the interaction between the members and the audiences but last week is too short and abit boring but better than two weeks ago

And I find that the places they went last time is more meaningful like the dolphins and the island the Korean take back from jap

Where as now the places they go are quite boring

so I really scared kbs will take down this show and we will be crying as unable to see real cutie every week

mrdimples

said: So, it's finally over. The recaps that is, Dramabeans has announced that last week's episode will be their final recap for 1N2D.

Honestly, I feel like crying :( but I don't blame them. JB and GF started recapping because they were fans of UTW and Lee Seunggi but they became the fans of the show. The last 4 episodes was sometimes funny and then really boring. I always had this inner fear when the old script writer quit the show to start with Cool Kids on the Block that the ratings would fall. But the PD is not helping either. BUUUUUTTTTTT I still have hope!!!!! When 1N2D started it did take a year stabilise to be the show everyone loved and being a faithful follower of it any show takes time to adjust. So I still have some hope on KBS to revive it ( I am praying that they don't cancel it like MBC did with Come to Play :( )

Honestly' date=' I feel like crying :( but I don't blame them. JB and GF started recapping because they were fans of UTW and Lee Seunggi but they became the fans of the show. The last 4 episodes was sometimes funny and then really boring. I always had this inner fear when the old script writer quit the show to start with Cool Kids on the Block that the ratings would fall. But the PD is not helping either. BUUUUUTTTTTT I still have hope!!!!! When 1N2D started it did take a year stabilise to be the show everyone loved and being a faithful follower of it any show takes time to adjust. So I still have some hope on KBS to revive it ( I am praying that they don't cancel it like MBC did with Come to Play :( )[/quote']

I used to wait for chinese subs anxiously when it was still Bird PD era, and sometimes watching it raw when i cldnt wait to see uri cutie maknae. But ever since the new PD came onboard n with the new writer, my interest has since drained off gradually... even Junnie's presence doesnt really help bcoz he looks so tired most of the time on the show. It hurts me to see him like tat. Hez supposed to be refreshed n energised by this show he loves so much but these days I rather he spends tat 1n2d resting at home or hav the filming schedules for his other 2 proj spaced out instead of packed full so tat he can be released to work on 1n2d. I personally feel tat itz jus a matter of time cutie n his fave hyung will leave this show, which we all hav love so much over the past 1+ year, to focus on their acting projs (jus like KSW).

@manyearsago, Thank you for translating Cutie's Fanmeet in Japan my dear. I know you've put time and effort in going to the fanmeet, you and @Mjwonnie and then translating and also your fan accounts. I am so forever thankful for all the goodies, both of you had shared with us. >:D< >:D< >:D<

Guest pandora460

@manyearsago..thank you for your selflessness, from preparing the goods for JW to the immediate recap of his Japan fanmeet and this the final recap which is really like being there! i want to hug you so tight to show my appreciation. the same hug goes to @jwonnie and @coolreborn! 

mrdimples said: So, it's finally over. The recaps that is, Dramabeans has announced that last week's episode will be their final recap for 1N2D.

Guest pandora460

it is really sad that db isnt going to recap 1N2D. actually, i dont read db's recaps of the show; but if a strong blogsite like them retracts like that then its an indication of the show's dwindling public interest (at least for the english speaking public).i hope kbs doesnt cancel the show and that the new PD-writer team can put their act together to come up with better shows.

Guest mydeed

For the 1N2D matter, I have already

mrdimples said:

Ah, so DB had finally let go of 1N2D. Well,  it can't be help I think, I myself have found the latest episodes kind of dragging to the point that I find some parts boring. And a particular episode really ticked me off, I think I am waiting for the inevitable ever since, heh. Even other 1N2D fans have declared it boring. If not for Joo Won, I might be considering in dropping it too but whenever Cutie is concerned.... I'm going to sink my teeth on it no matter how bitter it taste. And yes @mrdimples, I've noticed that bromance is lacking nowadays, I can see Cutie still hugging his hyungs but overall bromance, it lessened.

One of the episode that I actually like, Sugeun said the following lines that made me think, "Hell yeah, that's 1N2D should be". I think the director/writer should also consult with the more veteran members of 1N2D so they can at least grasp what the show should be.

npt8.png

mjqf.png

livy.png

I think no matter how grand scale they make the games be, like they are doing now, without the sense on why they are doing it, it will be for naught. Well, I'm still hoping that this show will pick up speed, its a good variety show and not something to be put to waste.

Ahh really??!!

They still have watchable moments but yes, sometimes it seems too long. I blame the editing and the New PD and the writers. Boo. And the BBB games esp food not as fun as it used to be.

BBB games seems easy and not hard and harsh enough.

Will I drop 1n2d? Hmmm.. NO. Not yet.. not because of Joo Won but because I really really like the show and I want it to be good again. I hope so :-(

Guest winterdays

Hi everyone..  Newbie here, and I decided JW's thread for my first post.. Started keep my eyes on JW since 7GCS. Although it was a drama with a really bad plot ( sorry girls, but it was ), but i do impressed by JW's acting. Then busy watched gaksital which made me totally fall to him. I love the way he smile, cry, and even mad. I love his moves when he dance. I love his angelic voice. And i love him as aegyo maknae in 1n2d. I also love him because he is the one who always puts all his effort while doing something. I just started my career level after graduated, and there are times when i feel struggle, but look at JW reminds me to do my best. I hope i can visit this thread often. Please take care of me. *bow* ;;)