Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Tasia said:

Gotta take my bow to this group for a while...

I will take my children for a vacation and breathe in fresh air instead of hazy air in here... ;)

Will be missing Cutie and all of you so so much... *group hug*

I hate missing Cutie in 1N2D in KBSWorld and this thread.... *as I don't know how the internet connection there would be... sigh... But thanks to @Ma OO I have got Cutie's mp3 file and Cutie's YouTube files as my provision for the vacay.. :D

I also saved a lot of Cutie's pics in my phone so I can moat him in peace alone.. hahahhahaa... *hope hubby won't notice as the folder's name is "GreenFashion" :P

Tasia said:

I will take my children for a vacation and breathe in fresh air instead of hazy air in here... ;)

I hate missing Cutie in 1N2D in KBSWorld and this thread.... *as I don't know how the internet connection there would be... sigh... But thanks to @Ma OO I have got Cutie's mp3 file and Cutie's YouTube files as my provision for the vacay.. :D

I also saved a lot of Cutie's pics in my phone so I can moat him in peace alone.. hahahhahaa... *hope hubby won't notice as the folder's name is "GreenFashion" :P

ezze said: Tasia said:

Video of Cutie Opening gift and Playing with It

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=joowon&no=167044&page=1&bbs=
fr Joo Won DC

God, Joo Won is so adorable playing... he is like my hubby when he plays video games at arcade... hahahahaha.. boys, really....

Ma OO said:

coolreborn wrote: »

posted by @jillia at drama thread, from MCW DC

Oh my!!! The way he clutches his bag.... OMI!!!

Wow.as usual,what can i say about actor Joo Won.. OPPA!!!!! will he have a fit if I take away his bag? 

DONT.YOU.DARE.TAKE.AWAY.HIS.PRECIOUS.BAG.YOU. EVIL.STEPMOTHER....

he may have his mother's scalpel in the bag, the one very precious to him~ awww~ imma throw a fit it anyone in the drama throws/hides his bag/scalpel just to bully or annoy him. Dr.Park cant take any more pain~

*yes, i'm dramatic*

NO.I am not old enough for him to call me mother.Lol.

Btw,Ya.i wonder too.will there be scene when someone took away his scalpel...I might throw things at tv screen if i see him being bullied.XD

Lucky I bought 32 gb iPhone so that I can download alot of cutie fm vids and other vids related to him de

And I have an download app all vids are cutie de hehe

I prefer to collect vids than picS maybe I like moving objects some time gifs too

Lol hopefully my iPhone don't Spoil or lost as all my precious vids are in there

So now my iph Becm vvv impt to me

coolreborn said: ezze said: Tasia said:

Ma OO said:

farbarri

wrote:

»

Ma OO said:<br />

<br />

coolreborn wrote: »<br />

posted by

@jillia

at drama thread, from MCW DC<br />

<br />

Oh my!!! The way he clutches his bag.... OMI!!!<br />

<br />

Wow.as usual,what can i say about actor Joo Won.. OPPA!!!!! will he have a fit if I take away his bag? <br />

<br />

DONT.YOU.DARE.TAKE.AWAY.HIS.PRECIOUS.BAG.YOU. EVIL.STEPMOTHER....<br />

he may have his mother's scalpel in the bag, the one very precious to him~ awww~ imma throw a fit it anyone in the drama throws/hides his bag/scalpel just to bully or annoy him. Dr.Park cant take any more pain~<br />

*yes, i'm dramatic*