Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Tasia said: coolreborn said: mrdimples said: If you are interviewing Cutie, what would you ask him?

More questions came in, no prize for guessing who were the ones who asked the following questions:

B: Can you show me what's in your pants?

note: at press time, there was another group who were still undecided on the questions to ask. In the end, they decided to ask the same questions as Group A but they were also heard asking Group B about the answers Group B received for their questions.

Video of Cutie Opening a Gift

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=joowon&no=166507&page=1&bbs=

fr Joo Won DC

Note: You might see this page as an attack page.. enter at your own risk. :P

Omg he is Sooo cute when opening the gift

Other than cute i find him blur blur sometime which is so cute too

He seem vvv happy

This is so good At least got time to enjoy food and rest too

Dc girls awesome

And hope the dc girls will organise more of these things to make him happy and feed him more food and let him rest too

I just wondering that pic with cutie s hand like hugging someone is it the fans requested so that they can put their own pic in

And I think cutie will think he s so lucky just shoot one pic can hug thousands of his fans and even fish lol

i love watching the recent pics of him opening presents, enjoying food and games, etc. but seriously, HE IS TOO THIN ALREADY THAT IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE.....
did his manager feed him properly? Joowon once said that he often give up meal times for sleep times, but they should be aware that if he's not getting enough food, there's no way he could get the energy to continue filming. he wasnt even this thin during BM days, and he was pulling all-nighters for it. currently he hasnt fully started filming for Good Doctor, right? only two days so far, including today. while he was on the way to filming site, cant they feed him proper food? while waiting for camera set-up, cant they give him some snacks? my poor, poor baby~
someone is gonna get a spank from me..... *rolls up sleeves*
PS: i love chubby guys, and i love food. which is why i'm chubby too~ so i get really upset if anyone messes with food..... >:P

@fanbarri I thk cutie loves food too as cAn see from 1n2d but

He need to maintain his weight as an actor

And I think his manager want to give him food too but like @coolreborn mentioned before

Maybe he need to be so skinny to look more vulnerable and weak to portray park Si on role as in bm he is a guy with martial kungfu so he need to have a average weight to show he s powerful Ba

I also think he s way too thin now but if that is what is requested to be in thAt role then we Just can pray for him

But I think he still eats but alittle Ba

Although I dont like the ideas of bcm so skinny because of the roles they are playing but I think many actors also doing this way in order to show a more convincing role to the audiences Ba

Or maybe simply he has no time to slp so his weight s getting lower and lower

But I really hope that he can put his health priority

Hmm I remember I read somewhere that he don't Care about the weight when he s musical actor but he reduced his weight to 70 kg because he want to portray ma jun and as he also mentioned before as an actor he need to keep a certain weight 75 around

So I think that is why I think ma jun and cutie look vvv different maybe it s he s skinny in bk and don't look that cute but now cutie also skinny but still cute Leh

So why Do I always find majun and cutie so different in look and everything ? I don't know la