Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mydeed said:

Did I just read here that casting for the actress for Cutie's new drama begins now?  And I saw JEONG RYU WON??!! I just started to watch King of Dramas, still at the early episodes :-), Anthony the main character, is so fun to watch.  Hee.   

Now back to his possible new drama, IS HE IN or OUT??!! Most likely it's a yes for this.  I see a lot of news about this drama these past few days.  They just need to announce it.  As I’m now watching Jeong Ryu Won’s drama, I want to share this nice article of her, looks like Cutie’s possible co-star share the same work ethic and attitude.  She also works with Uhmforce in a movie last year.

I’m so glad that up till now, from his Baker King to OB to Gaksital and L7, and his 2 movies, he’s been working with actress and co-star with great personalities.   

Guest mydeed

mrdimples said: mydeed said:

Did I just read here that casting for the actress for Cutie's new drama begins now?  And I saw JEONG RYU WON??!! I just started to watch King of Dramas, still at the early episodes :-), Anthony the main character, is so fun to watch.  Hee.   

Now back to his possible new drama, IS HE IN or OUT??!! Most likely it's a yes for this.  I see a lot of news about this drama these past few days.  They just need to announce it.  As I’m now watching Jeong Ryu Won’s drama, I want to share this nice article of her, looks like Cutie’s possible co-star share the same work ethic and attitude.  She also works with Uhmforce in a movie last year.

I’m so glad that up till now, from his Baker King to OB to Gaksital and L7, and his 2 movies, he’s been working with actress and co-star with great personalities.   

simplydramafied1082 said: @coolreborn From when did you start watching 1N2D? Like was it from the very beginning (2007) or after Kim Jong Min got back from the military (2009) or when Uhm Tae Woong joined (2011)?
I hope you don't mind me typing this long winded post because I need to get this off my chest. To all the lurkers who stop by to read posts here and the resident Joowonites, this is not against any fans of SNSD or Lee Seung gi or any other 1N2D members but I really want to write this because I want 1N2D to continue as it is and not some promotional variety show. Since I feel I can relate to everyone here I am typing it on this thread and not on the 1N2D thread, because I don't know many people over there.
There is a reason why 1N2D was termed as the favourite show among all the people in South Korea and we have to give credit to Na PD for bringing it up to this status. For a variety show that had close to 40% in ratings and seeing it now nearing to 10% breaks my heart   :(For starters Na Pd could create this show mainly because he knew the members psyche in and out and using that he could create the games which brought circumstantial situations that all the members real personalities came out and the good and not so good were taken in whole heartedly. Of course this is the show that gave name to Lee Seung gi. I remember watching him on X-Man in 2005 and he was such a quiet 17 year old . Through this show he became popular and is one of the most appreciated MC's at a young age which is not an easy feat. Similarly Lee Sugeun who was an unknown gag man had his personality of a hard working man at games and feats was accomplished on this show. So there is a whole lot of effort that came in from Na Pd to make all of them likeable to people of all the ages - from the children to adults and without any demarcation in gender. That is why even now Seung gi is considered as the favourite son-in-law for all the ladies in South Korea. A whole lot of creativity goes into making the games and energy spent in scouting the locations for playing them. I don't blame the old crew to leave since doing it for 5 years is not at all an easy task and I think Na PD wanted to move to other projects but he was given the helm for 1N2D continuously hence making him leave KBS for better opportunities.
I used to watch the show inconsistently since I just started working in a foreign country a couple of years back and subbed episodes for me was very hard to find. Hence I am not fully aware on all the locales they visited. I used to watch Invincible Youth 2 continuously which is similar to this show but the members where idols from girl groups. Because I am still a fan of Bae Suzy what happened to her I do not want (and cannot accept happening) that for Joo Won. IY season 1 was a big success because there was a good theme of girl groups going to remote villages and working like crazy to clear the tasks and it really striked a chord with the viewers. That is also another reason why Goo Hara became popular. But in season 2 the production crew changed and the writers were not strong enough to organise the games and tasks. Suzy came in the second season and even before the movie Introduction to Architecture came out, she was already popular for her looks and singing. But her sweet, helpful, shy, hardworking and unpretentious nature also came out on this show gaining a lot of admirers especially ajummas. Well after the movie came out her fame rose and she had a lot of fans among males of different ages (from 12 to 40 year olds!!!) But her nature remained the same and she is still very grounded. However, the writers could not come up with good games and gradually to increase ratings some of the guests who came on the show were asked questions concerning pretty members and also whom you would like to hang out with - which ended up selecting Suzy. So you see the essence of this show was lost and it was gradually becoming a total variety show with unwanted attention bestowed on her creating anti fans and increasing her stress levels (fans of other girl group members on the show felt upset when they were not given equal airtime). Eventually the show was cancelled and I really felt bad on the outcome faced by all the members on the show (the girls bonded really well on the show but the writers made a mockery of the theme).I have nothing against SNSD and only respect but by bringing Yoona on the show does not guarantee sudden surge in the ratings because 1N2D is watched even by the older age groups and they really would like their regions cuisine and tourism shown and of course the real bokbulbok which is what the show is all about. This age group may not be fans of k-pop idols but they really loved the cast of the previous season due to involving them and the total reality of the situations. In fact 1N2D was termed as the show with the least amount of pretense among all the variety shows in Korea.Now Joo Won is just climbing the ladder of his career and at this juncture by creating fake lovelines and unwanted games on the show will just create more discontent among the other viewers. The PD needs to understand the viewers of this show comes from all ages and not just teens and young adults. Sung Shi Kyung joined this show mainly because he felt you could become more closer to the viewers with the equal amount of affection as you would have on a radio show (He is an RJ for a show I think on MBC).And with the amount of jealousy growing among other fans because of the sudden popularity of JW, I don't want this PD's stupid tactics to be a reason for dismal ratings and eventually leading to its cancellation. If I knew Hangul, I would have written a heavy hate mail to this Hamster PD. If this tactic continues, I only pray it should not affect the careers of any of the other members!

mydeed said: mrdimples said: mydeed said:

Guest lilyperry

Me too

But I get very annoyed I want to find his videos with English sub but can only find very few even youtube too

Why no one help to translate the videos

But I find jks has alot of videos with English sub

Haizzz how I wish I have voice translator devices where by can translate when you speak

Sure! Most of the videos,I can't understand.No eng sub but many china sub and viet sub ,thai sub are there.I want a good english translator.>_<

Vietnamese fans at Kites are making a project for Bridalmask's 1 year broadcast anniversary (30/5/2012-30/5/2013). Let's review together Bridal Mask's most memorable scenes, my friends.
PfCwkrw.gif2Fls9cw.gifS8kML0U.gifFz8u7lh.gifEyaJbrF.gifhwtSzIZ.gifwq6GoLI.gifDc5SPhl.gif5V3dn2i.gif
class="entry-title"Cr: tumblr

Guest lilyperry

The female lead for Green Scalpel will be Jung Ryeo Won: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201305211728152510

What!!!!!!! >_< Why ? there are no young actresses? woo......I'm so sad.

Can I have your attention please !!
With @jwonnie 's offering me with unconditional help, I finally got the FM ticket.
Actually I have gone to bed already as I have to start early tomorrow morning but a simple and stupid suggestion keeps flashing through my mind.  I want to bring all of you with me to Tokyo.
How?   Sure physically and logistically, it can't be done but we can still do something at least to draw his attention about soompi if you girls do agree.  I want him to know not just Taiwan, China or Japan, he has fans all over the world.  I want to bring your thoughts with me and present our love and support  to him in Tokyo.
Remember we did the group tweet  2 weeks ago.  Instead of tweets, if you want to pass him a message, you can PM me, I will print your messages and put them in a folder to present to him.  If your messages his graphics or fanarts, you can send it in PDF format to my email, I will print and put it in a nice folder.
I have never attended any fanmeeting so I don't know how it is like.  Is there a box or something for gifts drop off ?  To further draw his attention, ( I would take every single opportunity if I can calm down myself, it could be easier to say but difficult to do if he stands right in front of me but my spirit is not going to lose to a 61-year-old grandma ) during handshake session, I want to present him a small envelope on behalf of Soompi, and inside an envelope probably a A4 page of fanart or a meaningful message or something.  I let you girls decide.    Since I am flying up north, I will visit other countries as well before flying into Tokyo.  If you want to do this, I need all your messages sent via PM by next Friday night (Australian time) because I need time to shop for materials for printing.
If this idea doesn't interest you at all.  Don't worry.  I will still write a letter to him to say thank you and tell him he will always get my support and bla bla.......  Remember our JJ is there, hope this English proficient hoobae can translate my message to his seonbae.  I am taking every opportunity to let him know his name is known in 5 continents.  I don't want him to underestimate himself !!

manyearsago said: Can I have your attention please !!
With @jwonnie 's offering me with unconditional help, I finally got the FM ticket.
Actually I have gone to bed already as I have to start early tomorrow morning but a simple and stupid suggestion keeps flashing through my mind.  I want to bring all of you with me to Tokyo.
How?   Sure physically and logistically, it can't be done but we can still do something at least to draw his attention about soompi if you girls do agree.  I want him to know not just Taiwan, China or Japan, he has fans all over the world.  I want to bring your thoughts with me and present our love and support  to him in Tokyo.
Remember we did the group tweet  2 weeks ago.  Instead of tweets, if you want to pass him a message, you can PM me, I will print your messages and put them in a folder to present to him.  If your messages his graphics or fanarts, you can send it in PDF format to my email, I will print and put it in a nice folder.
I have never attended any fanmeeting so I don't know how it is like.  Is there a box or something for gifts drop off ?  To further draw his attention, ( I would take every single opportunity if I can calm down myself, it could be easier to say but difficult to do if he stands right in front of me but my spirit is not going to lose to a 61-year-old grandma ) during handshake session, I want to present him a small envelope on behalf of Soompi, and inside an envelope probably a A4 page of fanart or a meaningful message or something.  I let you girls decide.    Since I am flying up north, I will visit other countries as well before flying into Tokyo.  If you want to do this, I need all your messages sent via PM by next Friday night (Australian time) because I need time to shop for materials for printing.
If this idea doesn't interest you at all.  Don't worry.  I will still write a letter to him to say thank you and tell him he will always get my support and bla bla.......  Remember our JJ is there, hope this English proficient hoobae can translate my message to his seonbae.  I am taking every opportunity to let him know his name is known in 5 continents.  I don't want him to underestimate himself !!

Short Notes on 1N2D

I speed watch this episode and they spoke really fast so I didnt attempt to recap even segments of it. Just want to share some things in this ep:

1. The boys were split into 3 groups and JW, JM and CTH got grouped together. They ended up on the beach, at first they were shocked because they thought they had to get into the sea but the mission was to stack 20 lifesavers. They had great difficulty as they attempted to pile them up. JM sat on JW's shoulders so that he could put one lifesaver on top of the pile, however after putting one up, JW couldn't bear the weight anymore. He complained that his waist hurt. I know exactly what he meant but I had hurt my waist before, though not in the same manner but by carrying some heavy stuff. I can tell you the pain can be bad, it spreads over the lower back and the back of your pelvic bone. I was so afraid that JW will hurt himself. Luckily, he did not persist and let JM down. JM was as usual talking a lot and and had a lot of ideas, JW and CTH got a bit annoyed with him especially CTH. JW also told JM to listen to other people's idea for once. However, later JM came up with a good idea which JW and CTH thought might work. So they piled about 10 as the first base and the plan was to pile another 10 separately then move the entire stack on top of the base. They failed again and again. All this time they negotiated with the PD to reduce the number because it was raining and it made the lifesavers slippery. PD allowed only 3 to be reduced. Still they just couldnt transfer the 2nd stack on top of the first. Finally they went back to getting one person on top of another shoulders and this time JW sat on top of JM's shoulders. I was cringing all the time because I remembered that JM had a surgery to his back? I don't know if I remembered correctly. This is insane! It's the last thing he should be doing. But he persevered and JW managed to get another on the stack. The last however proved to be the hardest because it was very high, Joo Won had to throw it up like some basketball, hoping it will land and stay. I was screaming at JM to stop hurting himself. TBH, JM is one member who sometimes get on my nerves. He tries too hard but the reason why I never dislike him or think less of him is because behind all these things that he do, I see a lot of sweat and tears. From the little I know, he has been through a lot. I read that he received a lot of flak in the first season from the viewers and things that happened caused him to withdraw even further and lose confidence in himself. It seems that he improved a lot after he came out of army and he is now getting the popularity he never had in previous season of 1N2D. It just struck me, not that it never happened before, that a celebrity's life is far from easy. I really want to tell JM, JW and all of them to take better care of their health. Don't stick it out for the sake of entertainment or viewers. The other day, I got annoyed when someone on 1N2D thread said that there was too much fuss made over Cutie's injury during the chicken leg game and that it was laughable that he had to be rushed to hospital for something as minor as that. I said my piece there and won't repeat here. What I want to say is totally the opposite. Don't take your body and health for granted. Instead of being a "hero" and gritting your teeth for the sake of not disrupting the show or brushing it off as nothing, be safe and not sorry.

2. JW was so cute when he got super nervous waiting for his hyungs to turn up. They had only minutes to go before the time is up. Since they succeeded in beating the clock, they got rewarded with a nice lunch. Now, it becomes a default that SSK will cook and JW his assistant. So SSK did all the grilling and JW took the food in for his hyungs, such an adorable pair. SSK did not forget to feed JW giving him a choice piece of steak, hehehe. Then the seas got rough and JM, JW and CTH started complaining that it's a punishment not a reward. JM was the first to head into the bunk. I think he was really tired as well. JW was still smiling and laughing outside before he gave up and headed there too. The captions made it as if the 2 were lovers having a secret romp, LOL. CTH looked as if he was about to throw up after eating a mouthful of food so he joined JM and JW. I must say JW looked totally smashing lying there even though he was seasick.

There was a clip where each member came forth and say something about another member. After the mission on the beach, I think JW and CTH felt kind of bad with the things they had said to JM earlier in the game. They said that they really admired JM for hanging in there for such a long time when JW was sitting on his shoulders. You know, this is the kind of thing I like about 1N2D. The boys sometimes argue and had disagreements or even minor displeasure with each other but at the end of the day, their camaraderie and bond remains strong. Nothing makes me happier to see them dog pile onto another.

1n2dpile.png

@manyearsago: Your suggestion's great. I'm really envious of you, so you are about to meet our Cutie. :)
Fanmeet in Taiwan has theme of Cinderella. what about the one in Japan? I'm really curious about that. 8-> 8->
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Beauty and The Beast" ???? 8->
 Cutie will be the most handsome Beast I have ever seen  :D

manyearsago said: Can I have your attention please !!