Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples

wrote:

»

daydreamsindecember said:<br />

You know what would be a really cool gift for JW if only we had enough time..??? One of those photo montages of his face compiled using tiny photos of himself!<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Wonder if he has received anything like that...<br />

<br />

<br />

You mean something like this? <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I am super bad at photo editing so this is crap but just an idea. We could do a poster size one with the word 'Love" in our respective native languages <br />

<br />

I am thinking out loud:<br />

1) I think Cutie receives a lot of messages and letters from his fan, if our purpose is just to let him know our love and appreciation of him, then giving him such will achieve our objective. It's simple and relatively easy for

@manyearsago

to carry out. <br />

2) If it is something for Cutie to keep, we must think of something which will make him do so. I do not know what he does with all those gifts that fans give him. You have all seen his room and home, it's not big. If he were to keep every single item, he would need to buy a bigger house. <br />

3) Cutie seems to like cute things(LOL!) for example, cute neck pillow and he displays certain gifts too like those figurines of his drama characters. I was thinking of making a "Oscar" trophy with the words "Best Actor with a " (this must be written in Hangul cuz it's a phrase that's often quoted by Cutie but has no good English translation). Maybe there is a chance he will display it in his room. <br />

4) We can give him practical things that he might use with our message printed on it for eg cap, scarf, t-shirt etc<br />

<br />

@manyearsago

, thank you once again for having this idea. Even if finally for whatever reason, it's just a simple letter, we are grateful that we get the chance to write our feelings and thoughts for Cutie.

jwonnie said:

@manyearsago: I am so thankful that I made the right decision to help you! Thank u thank u thank u for initiating this wonderful idea!   ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

I am now so ashamed I didnt think of doing it for the Taiwan FM! *runs to find a HUGE rock to hide under!*!

Unfortunately, judging from my constant 'brain/body' freeze whenever I'm within metres of cutie, I dont think I'll be of much help to you! *runs to find yet another BIGGER rock to hide under!*blush*blush*!

For the Taiwan FM, I did see some fans handover some cards/items personally to cutie when they went upstage for the handshaking event. I think there was also a box where fans could place their gifts to cutie too.

I am all for @manyearsago idea, so much that I am willing to sponsor as much as US$96 to make whatever u guys want. Y US$96? This is the amount that @manyearsago needs to pay me for the FM ticket. So @manyearsago, please feel free to deduct all material costs needed to produce a wonderful, memorable, noticeable gift that will let cutie know how much he is loved from all the wonderful and international fans he has here at soompi!

The digital album iS like 7 Inch size and with all accessories I think it will be quite hard to put in luggage

Maybe photo album a decorated small one will be ok we all can send our photos with a small message on the photo it can be done with online photo editor and send to @manyearsago then just print out at camera shop and put in the album with all the other gifts. Like cap or tshirt and some snacks and a big poster of the international soompi fan arts

I believe that cutie will appreciate every Single gift from his supporters and fans

And I think simple and nice things will also catch cuties eyes as he himself is a simple and nice person

I believe that he will keep All the fans' gifts and use it or eat them with thankful heart even we can't see

I just have faith that he will see our gifts and being touched by our efforts

I remember jks when he comes to Singapore he In his hotel room open all the gifts from fans and see

So even jks is so nice and appreciate the gifts from his fans

I think base on his characters he is will be going through every single gifts in his room and smile happily with the gifts

And some more if manyearsago can give him on stage the higher chance he will notice it

And will see

I have faith in him as he will Be going through all the gifts and will keep them all As they mean supports to him

Guest mei8805

miss u all guys.. sorry for a few days i just been a lurker and just click an awesome or insightful button.. ^_^ Keep smile for all of u.. Fighting..! Fighting for our cutie too... so happy for u @jwonnie and @manyearsago that both of u can meet cutie live... if there's something that i can do to help u all to make a gift for cutie, please tell me.. Everyone have a nice day... ^_^ btw, today is sung si kyung (1 night 2 days cutie hyung that cutie love ^^) right? is cutie come to his concert? hehe..just ask.. oke. have a nice and beautiful day everyone.... ^_^

manyearsago said: jwonnie said:

@manyearsago: I am so thankful that I made the right decision to help you! Thank u thank u thank u for initiating this wonderful idea!   ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

I am now so ashamed I didnt think of doing it for the Taiwan FM! *runs to find a HUGE rock to hide under!*!

Unfortunately, judging from my constant 'brain/body' freeze whenever I'm within metres of cutie, I dont think I'll be of much help to you! *runs to find yet another BIGGER rock to hide under!*blush*blush*!

For the Taiwan FM, I did see some fans handover some cards/items personally to cutie when they went upstage for the handshaking event. I think there was also a box where fans could place their gifts to cutie too.

I am all for @manyearsago idea, so much that I am willing to sponsor as much as US$96 to make whatever u guys want. Y US$96? This is the amount that @manyearsago needs to pay me for the FM ticket. So @manyearsago, please feel free to deduct all material costs needed to produce a wonderful, memorable, noticeable gift that will let cutie know how much he is loved from all the wonderful and international fans he has here at soompi!

Guest septmoon16

@coolreborn --
 *sprint into cave*
i know. can't curb an honest reaction though - consider it a lapse while i choked.

let's drown the issue in alcohol - join me? :P

3277bc10-5ee1-4eab-ac08-50c9a56c1fec_zps

manyearsago said: jwonnie said:

manyearsago said:

jwonnie said:

@manyearsago: I am so thankful that I made the right decision to help you! Thank u thank u thank u for initiating this wonderful idea!   ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ I am now so ashamed I didnt think of doing it for the Taiwan FM! *runs to find a HUGE rock to hide under!*!Unfortunately, judging from my constant 'brain/body' freeze whenever I'm within metres of cutie, I dont think I'll be of much help to you! *runs to find yet another BIGGER rock to hide under!*blush*blush*! For the Taiwan FM, I did see some fans handover some cards/items personally to cutie when they went upstage for the handshaking event. I think there was also a box where fans could place their gifts to cutie too. I am all for @manyearsago idea, so much that I am willing to sponsor as much as US$96 to make whatever u guys want. Y US$96? This is the amount that @manyearsago needs to pay me for the FM ticket. So @manyearsago, please feel free to deduct all material costs needed to produce a wonderful, memorable, noticeable gift that will let cutie know how much he is loved from all the wonderful and international fans he has here at soompi!

Hi my @jwonnie angel

Sorry I should have discussed it with you via PM last night before posting.  Since we have time difference, I'd better get it going so the girls have time to discuss and make a final decision.

Thank you for your contribution.  If money can solve the problem, it is not a problem.  The problem we are facing at the moment is limited timeframe, since I only have time to go shopping for printing materials or even purchasing  an e-photo frame or whatever you girls suggest on the weekend.  The next weekend is probably my last weekend to do this errand in between my weekend routine activities.  So if you girls can come up with an idea ASAP and give me the materials even earlier, that would be helpful and grateful.  As I want to see what I receive first then I can make a decision to have it done professionally or I print them myself on weeknights.

I saw @mrdimples @ellasam81 @coolreborn contributing great ideas.  A poster is good and I love that heart poster but I can only suggest printing max A3 size, I may speak to the printer and try to source the next postal tube size for A2 if it is possible.   At this stage, without seeing the postal tube, I am not sure if it can be fitted into my hand carry luggage.   Anything small and portable would be ideal for me to carry I will make a stop over in an Asian country before flying into Japan.

A trophy is also a good idea however last time when I ordered a tailor made trophy for presenting it to my overseas colleague, I took him more than a week, I had to chase him because I needed it for a very special marketing event, so I am not sure if I have enough time considering it has to be engraved in Hangul, I don't know if they can do it correctly otherwise I may turn out moaty if they muck it up.  Well I guess if it turns out to be moaty, it is quite good because JW will always remember us ~ soompi the moaty international fans.  I can imagine his embarrassing face and smile now :))  :))

I will let you girls further discuss this topic as I have to go now to attend a class.

@manyearsago, since we have limited time, let's go with something you think is achievable without stressing yourself too much.

Since the poster seems the most feasible at this point in time and if you are agreeable, can someone please make the poster? The people that come to my mind with regards to the biggest collection of HD Cutie's pics are @stearly and @coolreborn. They are also capable of doing fanarts. @septmoon16 is also great in this. Apologies if I missed out anyone, so if you have the talent or a hidden stash of Cutie's HD pics, please contribute.

As for the trophy or photo album etc, we can do this when one of us go to Korea to watch his musical. Hmmm.....moaty Hangul? I was just afraid that they mould Oscar inappropriately. Well, that's food for thought, Soompi, the Moaty International Fans! =))  Cutie may remember us for the wrong reason but we'll get his attention. I can already imagine @coolreborn working on some Green Project even as we are talking now.

Ehhh what about the message from fans should we still write a short message each one of us and send to @manyearsago and she can print and give to joo won on stage with the poster? Or can we put all the short wishes message on the poster ? But it will be quite messy on the poster

ellasam81 said:

@manyearsago

, since we have limited time, let's go with something you think is achievable without stressing yourself too much. <br />

<br />

Since the poster seems the most feasible at this point in time and if you are agreeable, can someone please make the poster? The people that come to my mind with regards to the biggest collection of HD Cutie's pics are

@stearly

and

@coolreborn

. They are also capable of doing fanarts.

@septmoon16

is also great in this. Apologies if I missed out anyone, so if you have the talent or a hidden stash of Cutie's HD pics, please contribute. <br />

<br />

As for the trophy or photo album etc, we can do this when one of us go to Korea to watch his musical. Hmmm.....moaty Hangul? I was just afraid that they mould Oscar inappropriately. Well, that's food for thought, Soompi, the Moaty International Fans!

=))

Cutie may remember us for the wrong reason but we'll get his attention. I can already imagine

@coolreborn

working on some Green Project even as we are talking now.

Guest septmoon16

@mrdimples - huh? sorry my mind was preoccupied, i haven't caught up on posts. are we doing a group project?

mrdimples said: ellasam81 said:

@manyearsago

, since we have limited time, let's go with something you think is achievable without stressing yourself too much. <br />

<br />

Since the poster seems the most feasible at this point in time and if you are agreeable, can someone please make the poster? The people that come to my mind with regards to the biggest collection of HD Cutie's pics are

@stearly

and

@coolreborn

@septmoon16

is also great in this. Apologies if I missed out anyone, so if you have the talent or a hidden stash of Cutie's HD pics, please contribute. <br />

<br />

As for the trophy or photo album etc, we can do this when one of us go to Korea to watch his musical. Hmmm.....moaty Hangul? I was just afraid that they mould Oscar inappropriately. Well, that's food for thought, Soompi, the Moaty International Fans!

=))

Cutie may remember us for the wrong reason but we'll get his attention. I can already imagine

@coolreborn

coolreborn said: mrdimples said: ellasam81 said:

@manyearsago

<br />

@stearly

and

@coolreborn

@septmoon16

<br />

=))

@coolreborn

I just pm my MSG to manyearsago but I think it is too long

ellasam81 2:01PM

Hi joo won,

I am from Singapore a very small country. I have seen you in bakery king but I wasn't noticing you at that time as I think you were just a new actor but this few months I have watched all your 3 other dramas, I am really amaze with your acting. And when I come to know you more, I am more surprise you are such a simple and adorable little boy with well manner and hard working Attitude.

Through you I really find courage to live on as I am a disabled person who faces alot of challenges in life. Alot of things I want to do like going to your fan meeting to show my support to you but I can't just because I can't be like others who can walk and run or even talk properly and I am also quite worry if you see me, you will scared as I don't look normal.

But through watching your drama and following your updates in soompi international forum, I find joys in it especially other fans in the forum are really nice and helpful and funny so it fill my lonely heart.

When sometime I am Down, I will look at your cute photos and I will feel better.

To me you are like an angel who will give me comforts when I am down and courage when I feel like giving up

Thanks for being such an excellent actor and a good idol we can relay to.

Hope that you will stay healthy and strong and have more great performances.

안녕하세요 주 원, 나 싱가포르는 매우 작은 나라에서 왔어요. 베이커리 킹에 보았을 하지만 그냥 새로운 배우를 했다만 몇 개월 동안 모든 당신의 3 다른 드라마를 봤 나 행동으로 놀라게 정말 야 생각 난 그 당시 당신을 몰래 되지 않았습니다. 그리고 더 당신을 알고와 서, 당신은 그런 간단 하 고 귀여운 소년 잘 방식 및 열심히 일 하는 태도 더 놀라운. 당신을 통해 나는 정말 내가 장애인 생활에 어려움을 많이 직면 살 용기를를 찾으십시오. 당신에 게 내 지지를 보여주기 위해서 팬 미팅에가 하는 것을 좋아 합니까 하 고 싶은 것 들 많이 하지만 그럴 수 없습니다 될 누가 걸을 수 및 실행 하거나 제대로 얘기 오전 또한 매우 다른 사람들 처럼 신경이 나를 보고 하는 경우 때문에, 정상적인 보지로 무서 워 것입니다. 하지만 당신의 드라마 시청을 지닌 국제 포럼에 업데이 트를 다음을 통해 기쁨을 찾을 그것 특히 다른 포럼에서 팬 들에 정말 좋은 하 고 유용한 재미 그래서 내 외로운 마음을 채울. 언젠가 내가, 귀여운 사진에 보이는 것입니다 고 기분이 나아질 것입니다. 나는 천사에 게는 저에 게 내려 있어 편안 함과 용기 같은 훌륭한 배우 고 우리를 전달할 수 있는 좋은 아이돌에 대 한 감사를 주는 느낌 처럼 있습니다. 당신이 건강 하 고 강한 유지 되며 더 큰 공연이 있을 희망 합니다.

May be some one can help me to shorten it thanks

Hi my @jwonnie angel
Sorry I should have discussed it with you via PM last night before posting.  Since we have time difference, I'd better get it going so the girls have time to discuss and make a final decision.
Thank you for your contribution.  If money can solve the problem, it is not a problem.  The problem we are facing at the moment is limited timeframe, since I only have time to go shopping for printing materials or even purchasing  an e-photo frame or whatever you girls suggest on the weekend.  The next weekend is probably my last weekend to do this errand in between my weekend routine activities.  So if you girls can come up with an idea ASAP and give me the materials even earlier, that would be helpful and grateful.  As I want to see what I receive first then I can make a decision to have it done professionally or I print them myself on weeknights.
I saw @mrdimples @ellasam81 @coolreborn contributing great ideas.  A poster is good and I love that heart poster but I can only suggest printing max A3 size, I may speak to the printer and try to source the next postal tube size for A2 if it is possible.   At this stage, without seeing the postal tube, I am not sure if it can be fitted into my hand carry luggage.   Anything small and portable would be ideal for me to carry I will make a stop over in an Asian country before flying into Japan.
A trophy is also a good idea however last time when I ordered a tailor made trophy for presenting it to my overseas colleague, I took him more than a week, I had to chase him because I needed it for a very special marketing event, so I am not sure if I have enough time considering it has to be engraved in Hangul, I don't know if they can do it correctly otherwise I may turn out moaty if they muck it up.  Well I guess if it turns out to be moaty, it is quite good because JW will always remember us ~ soompi the moaty international fans.  I can imagine his embarrassing face and smile now :))  :))
I will let you girls further discuss this topic as I have to go now to attend a class.