Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said: farbarri said: when news are exaggerated, and later people found that out, the person in the news are the one receiving negative comments. i dislike it when people criticize joowon in some articles. he wasnt the one that asked to write the news about him getting injured in 1N2D. some news even said he fainted, so naturally, fans spazzed about the injury. later when it turned out he did not faint, then people criticize him.
then there's the criticism about his acting in the Only You, Ghost, and the medical drama articles. some said he was greedy and wanted popularity and didnt know when to stop. didnt these people know that when offered a certain acting gig, it's not easy to turn it down? once they turned it down, those people who offered him the opportunity might not want to offer other opportunities to them again. this is networking. the more contacts they get, the better the opportunity to get an acting gig.
let's face it: (perfect physical appearance aside) if he wasnt talented, people would not LOVE him. people would not want to watch his dramas/movies. if he is only after popularity, he would not want to star back in a musical. he returns to musical coz it's his PASSION. how many actors now really act as passion? those idols who act due to popularity, not many of them could make it. OVERACTING? the dude comes from musicals, where actions and reactions speak better than words. sure, he tends to go overboard with the frowning that even i got a headache from watching him frown so much coz i was trying to copy him, but i find overacting is better than underacting where i dont even know what emotion is the actor trying to convey most of the time.
sorry for ranting.... i just need to get it out from my system..

Oh GOD!!! Did Cutie confirm???!!!!

googled translated

Samora
, going to appear 'green Metz' Who is the actress?

201305241057111119_1.jpg

[My Daily = Online News Team] Actor Joo organized by KBS 2TV's sequel is confirmed by the Green Mesquite "japhyeoganeun of the strands, the focus on the breath and the actress is fit.

Studio logos side the 24th film in my daily "to cast the actress is in progress now," he said.

The Green Mesquite 'propensity autism, 10 years old of a young man with social skills and personality of Pediatric Surgery, Medical Doctors reborn as a human drama.

Samora four-year residency in the pole as the only son of a miner who suffer from developmental disabilities to pyejeung bakminjae been proposed station is under consideration.

from My Daily/Naver

Click here for orig article

.... google translate, better be good in your translation coz I'm going to have a heart attack right now....

I do agree with @mrdimples

I really think that a drama with high rating or poor rating should not all base on the actors

Of course must see the story line plus team works

But not all poor rating dramas Are not popular

Eg you're beautiful has low rating but very popular in Asia

Many ppl go online to watch it live

So I think become an idol or actor more or less will get critism

But I don't get it why ppl like to criticise other I mean I know they are jealous but they can't just criticise on his acting

Even I dnt like LMh but I never go around to criticise his acting at the most I will say he s not suitable for that role only Ba due to his impression to me

And I only Say jks look like girl but I never criticise his acting

So I really think why criticise others when they themselves are not perfect

This is the video where I Am shocked with the eyes expression

You can go to 3:28

And I think most of you have watched this vid

When I first watch it is before watch bm and I was like my heart feel very pain when I saw this part and was amazed by His acting his eyes the tears hanging there although he look fierce and I got sm how scared Too but I feel more sad than fear even I don't knw what they are saying but By looking at jw eyes I feel like my heart hurting and feel very sad with him

I don't know how to say but he can make viewers feel his pain in dramas and this s a real acting

He s very good looking yes and I was thinking why In the world a guy got beaten up and still look so good ?! Lol

But what is overacting I mean in that kind of show you have to be llike that ma

It s not a comedy drama what where Ppl are happy and funny

But in this type of show he has to be like that Ba I mean if they see mother suddenly die wont they got a shot and can't cry out

Until like that

Base on my own experience when I saw my mother committed suicide I really cry like that until I vomitted

So he s really showing the reAl feeling

Guest mydeed

Ok went and google on this and saw this in allkpop

Girls' Generation's YoonA to make a guest appearance on the 'nation's little sister' special of '1N2D'

2013-05-23 22:02:00

Girls' Generation's YoonA will be making a special guest appearance on '1N2D'! Earlier today YoonA, Sunny, and Hyoyeon were

rumored to be the members departing for a trip with the cast of the

variety show. However, according to agency reps, it is just YoonA who will be gracing the show as a guest.  According

to broadcast insiders the episode that YoonA will be participating in

is the 'nation's little sister' special, and it's scheduled to air

sometime in June, so keep an eye out!

fr allkpop

It's only Yoona. :D

Omo. REALLY!

Hmmmm... I dont mind these girls :-) :-)... Sunny is fun. Hyoyeon & Yoona not too girly either. They appeared before in RM and KBS's Invincible Youth.

I can imagine the 'chaos' from Cutie hyungs esp... Kim Jong Min. Hahaha. He always want SNSD to be their guest. Just hope it will not be (too) scripted and let the girls suffer ala 1N2D.

Okay. Call!!!

Edit : Oooo.. it's only Yoona. Ok.

@coolreborn From when did you start watching 1N2D? Like was it from the very beginning (2007) or after Kim Jong Min got back from the military (2009) or when Uhm Tae Woong joined (2011)?
I hope you don't mind me typing this long winded post because I need to get this off my chest. To all the lurkers who stop by to read posts here and the resident Joowonites, this is not against any fans of SNSD or Lee Seung gi or any other 1N2D members but I really want to write this because I want 1N2D to continue as it is and not some promotional variety show. Since I feel I can relate to everyone here I am typing it on this thread and not on the 1N2D thread, because I don't know many people over there.
There is a reason why 1N2D was termed as the favourite show among all the people in South Korea and we have to give credit to Na PD for bringing it up to this status. For a variety show that had close to 40% in ratings and seeing it now nearing to 10% breaks my heart   :(For starters Na Pd could create this show mainly because he knew the members psyche in and out and using that he could create the games which brought circumstantial situations that all the members real personalities came out and the good and not so good were taken in whole heartedly. Of course this is the show that gave name to Lee Seung gi. I remember watching him on X-Man in 2005 and he was such a quiet 17 year old . Through this show he became popular and is one of the most appreciated MC's at a young age which is not an easy feat. Similarly Lee Sugeun who was an unknown gag man had his personality of a hard working man at games and feats was accomplished on this show. So there is a whole lot of effort that came in from Na Pd to make all of them likeable to people of all the ages - from the children to adults and without any demarcation in gender. That is why even now Seung gi is considered as the favourite son-in-law for all the ladies in South Korea. A whole lot of creativity goes into making the games and energy spent in scouting the locations for playing them. I don't blame the old crew to leave since doing it for 5 years is not at all an easy task and I think Na PD wanted to move to other projects but he was given the helm for 1N2D continuously hence making him leave KBS for better opportunities.
I used to watch the show inconsistently since I just started working in a foreign country a couple of years back and subbed episodes for me was very hard to find. Hence I am not fully aware on all the locales they visited. I used to watch Invincible Youth 2 continuously which is similar to this show but the members where idols from girl groups. Because I am still a fan of Bae Suzy what happened to her I do not want (and cannot accept happening) that for Joo Won. IY season 1 was a big success because there was a good theme of girl groups going to remote villages and working like crazy to clear the tasks and it really striked a chord with the viewers. That is also another reason why Goo Hara became popular. But in season 2 the production crew changed and the writers were not strong enough to organise the games and tasks. Suzy came in the second season and even before the movie Introduction to Architecture came out, she was already popular for her looks and singing. But her sweet, helpful, shy, hardworking and unpretentious nature also came out on this show gaining a lot of admirers especially ajummas. Well after the movie came out her fame rose and she had a lot of fans among males of different ages (from 12 to 40 year olds!!!) But her nature remained the same and she is still very grounded. However, the writers could not come up with good games and gradually to increase ratings some of the guests who came on the show were asked questions concerning pretty members and also whom you would like to hang out with - which ended up selecting Suzy. So you see the essence of this show was lost and it was gradually becoming a total variety show with unwanted attention bestowed on her creating anti fans and increasing her stress levels (fans of other girl group members on the show felt upset when they were not given equal airtime). Eventually the show was cancelled and I really felt bad on the outcome faced by all the members on the show (the girls bonded really well on the show but the writers made a mockery of the theme).I have nothing against SNSD and only respect but by bringing Yoona on the show does not guarantee sudden surge in the ratings because 1N2D is watched even by the older age groups and they really would like their regions cuisine and tourism shown and of course the real bokbulbok which is what the show is all about. This age group may not be fans of k-pop idols but they really loved the cast of the previous season due to involving them and the total reality of the situations. In fact 1N2D was termed as the show with the least amount of pretense among all the variety shows in Korea.Now Joo Won is just climbing the ladder of his career and at this juncture by creating fake lovelines and unwanted games on the show will just create more discontent among the other viewers. The PD needs to understand the viewers of this show comes from all ages and not just teens and young adults. Sung Shi Kyung joined this show mainly because he felt you could become more closer to the viewers with the equal amount of affection as you would have on a radio show (He is an RJ for a show I think on MBC).And with the amount of jealousy growing among other fans because of the sudden popularity of JW, I don't want this PD's stupid tactics to be a reason for dismal ratings and eventually leading to its cancellation. If I knew Hangul, I would have written a heavy hate mail to this Hamster PD. If this tactic continues, I only pray it should not affect the careers of any of the other members!

• Like 1

I agree with @mrdimples; as JW's star rises rapidly we should be prepared for more attacks. The best is to be totally chill about it and not let the anti-fans get the satisfaction of us reacting strongly against their negative remarks. Like what wise bunnie unnie @ctfrsgp would say, let's adopt a 'Hear-No-Evil, See-No-evil" stance. 

@farbarri don't despair! The criticisms about JW stem from jealousy. It is no doubt that he has become one of the most highly sought-after actors of his generation. It is natural that fans of other actors would be displeased with his increasing exposure (in the media, news, blogs, & his various projects) compared to their biases. (This is especially so since DB has massive readership and the Big Two are obvious JW lovers) While I love JW, I'm also a fan of both SJK & LMH but all 3 of them are different. There is no basis for comparison. Their acting styles are different, their career paths are different. Their approach towards acting are different. 

Ok, back to RL!

Aha... my dear D @daydreamsindecember, u managed to lure me out of my retirement for a guest appearance here.

@farbarri dear... i hav not been ard when u joined our family here... so please accept my belated welcome. I hope u hav fun here and like wat @mrdimples has said there is no anti-fans here in JW soompi.

Although we r all fans of JW, some of us may not agree with his choices of projects or leading actresses but generally we r able to maintain an objective stance n respect others' views. I hav often tell myself to only talk abt the good of others n here in soompi i hav learnt to only share wat i love abt JW n not discuss wat i dun like abt other celebrities or criticise. Negative thoughts r best kept to myself if i do not want to start any disputes.

Recently, I hav observed and admire how gangjang's fans in baidu hav handled the negative comments and backslash towards their fave gal after her appearance in Hwashin. They are really upset by how the anti-fans had reacted and some of these ppl include fans of JW. Gangjang's fans adore JW for he is her fave dongseang. Instead of 'fighting' back to defend GJ, they hav decided to be "deaf and blind" to the uproar and focus on their lovely noona/unnie. They all know tat any further disputes will only upset GJ. Tatz not an easy feat esp when it seems like the whole world is lashing out at GJ.

Try putting ourselves in their shoes, if this happens to JW, any counter responses to these anti-fans' remarks wld only upset our cutie and in the process we all will get even more unhappy. Hence, my stance is to "see no evil, hear no evil and talk no evil" in response to those unconstructive remarks against JW. Better save our energies to support cutie. No point getting angry with ppl who do not mean a thing to us.

I better stop here now. Dun want to sound like Im preaching.