Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

jwonnie said:

A friend of mine suggested a glass award instead of a trophy cos a trophy might look cheap. She knows of a shop selling these stuff and we'll prob check it out on Monday. Hopefully I will find something decent and appropriate. Will keep everyone posted! Fingers crossed we can find something suitable!

[-O<

Cutie just tweeted! :D
tumblr_mndvifpPmH1rpyw6wo2_r1_400.jpg
Google Translate: Snow. Heudeureo lose 72-1, Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Dong richensiah D 105, please find a lot of bad taste heh heh ~ ~ ~ ^ ^tumblr_mndvifpPmH1rpyw6wo1_1280.jpg
Google Translate: Movie "Only You" is the crank! Throb - the weather is good and I feel good ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ exciting Ying

Hmmmm what I am Suppose to say I am thinking as cutie like cute things I am wondering can the crystal trophy can be cuter but on the second thought it won't seem like a award trophy anymore

I was thinking maybe each can contribute a page

1st half can be you MSG or photo message

2nd half intro our countries things to cutie eg places or food maybe pics of the placeS or food then write names of them on the photos

If @manyearsago has a A4 size scrape book

But if smaller then I think each submit a short photo message or a plain message will do le Ba

Then when you all going to his musical we will do a better album for him Ba

Aera said: Cutie just tweeted! :D

Google Translate: Snow. Heudeureo lose 72-1, Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Dong richensiah D 105, please find a lot of bad taste heh heh ~ ~ ~ ^ ^tumblr_mndvifpPmH1rpyw6wo1_1280.jpg
Google Translate: Movie "Only You" is the crank! Throb - the weather is good and I feel good ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ exciting Ying

@daydreamsindecember
THAT IS SO AWESOME! the montage pictures of him are daebak! and the trophies suggested by @jwonnie is just amazing~ gosh, u girls are so creative. if we're going for the globe gift, i vote for OPTION B.
i'm in with these ideas. hopefully we can get him something. and my suggestion is that to pass the gifts unwrapped directly to him. coz if it's passed to his manager or someone else, they might not pass it to him. also if it's wrapped, lower chances of him opening the present itself. if he receives the trophy or poster montage of him, very high chances of him to keep it. ;)

Google Translate: Snow. Heudeureo lose 72-1, Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Dong richensiah D 105, please find a lot of bad taste heh heh ~ ~ ~ ^ ^

Google Translate: Snow. Heudeureo lose 72-1, Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Dong richensiah D 105, please find a lot of bad taste heh heh ~ ~ ~ ^ ^

Sorry for not being here while the project is ongoing dearies... some unwanted event like internet connection problem is hindering me to be here right now. I am trying to solve it as soon as possible.

As for the poster, album and trophy, I think all of it is awesome. Just keep on going, I'll try to catch up later. :D

@mrdimples, *hugs back*  >:D<oww, what project? hee, need to backtrack reading for about 70++ pages later when I have time :Dand yes, Cutie looks very very handsome as always ^^welcome to @farbarri ! it's really nice to see more new members every time I come here :)

Aera said: @mrdimples, *hugs back*  >:D<oww, what project? hee, need to backtrack reading for about 70++ pages later when I have time :Dand yes, Cutie looks very very handsome as always ^^welcome to @farbarri ! it's really nice to see more new members every time I come here :)

Just finished reading the recap of 1N2D on DB. Well the ladies said the same things as we discussed. Please PD nim, I don't want to see the news that the show is taken off air. Plzzzzz!

On a different note, I watched Kim Ah Joong's movie of last year - My PS Partner, it was a good laugh. It had its racy moments but very light hearted :)

Project Japan Fanmeet-please read

Poster
Idea: Mosaic Face Montage poster.
Here is the sample.
JWSoompimosaiclowres_zpscaebfe22.jpg
Software recommended: Andreamosiac, please use High Res.
URGENT! HELP!: we need a volunteer to do this poster and send the file to @manyearsago
Deadline: @manyearsago please advise. I think it should be within the next 2 to 3 days.

Album
Idea: your personal message to Cutie. Include fanart, message and/or photo of yourself introducing where you are from and write whatever you want.
Format: Word Document please, NO PDF file. Check this thread as @manyearsago will advise on the size and font.
Sending to @manyearsago: PM her for her email address and email her your file.
Deadline: @manyearsago, please advise. Original deadline was 31st May but if she has to print and compile them, I am not sure.

Letter to Joo Won

Idea: group message to Cutie, representing Joo Won Soompi International Fans
HELP!:  I am drafting one but more volunteers please. Then we'll put up these drafts for you gals to comment, amend and choose.
Deadline: By Tuesday for all drafts to be posted and Thursday to be finalized. @manyears ago can then print on whatever stationery she chooses.

Trophy
Idea: to award Joo Won who is the Best Actor in our hearts and the actor who has a "Human Smell" i.e. a heart for people
Options: please refer to @jwonnie's post on page 1140 and choose.
Deadline: Tonight or by Monday morning, Hong Kong time.
@jwonnie, can you get the words "Human Smell" in Hangul? you know the phrase that Joo Won always uses. We can transcribed on the trophy something long this line: Joo Won, the Best Actor with a "Human Smell" and our "Joo Won International Soompi Fans" somewhere on the trophy.