Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@jwonnie I was going through your post over and over again today and I have lost the count :) From my personal point of view, when the lot of us keep posting little tit bits about him, it makes me feel a little more knowledgeable about him, however, compared to you, seeing the real Joo Won beats all the posts made about him. It is like seeing the pictures posted about him does not make upto seeing him in the real flesh :D I am so happy to hear a first up account about him and that too from the soompi forum. I am so thankful to you and this will be a treasured thought for me. Thank you so much for the videos too. It really felt like he was standing in front of me. And now I hope you and @manyearsago do meet up in Japan. It feels like a girls alone trip that seems like a lifetime trip. I hope everything works out so that you both can meet in Tokyo and share your fangirling moments about Cutie. Sayonara to you both. Cheers!

As a consolation / a ray of sunshine to all the annoyed minds on the recent talks of JW's probable drama, I thought of posting this piece of news. :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)Around the time when Bridal Mask was being telecasted a very elite actress by the name of Go Hyun Jung who mostly appears on TV dramas was asked - If given a chance to romance any younger actor, whom would you like to act opposite you? She took some time to answer and said very shyly, " Joo Won".Go Hyun Jung is a very well known actress who has experience for more than 20 years on TV dramas. Her most popular dramas had ratings crossing 60% and that was around in the early half of the 90's. She is also a favourite noona of Jo In Sung (co-star in Spring Days 2005). She had acted with Uhm Tae Woong in Queen Seondeok for which she won a Daesang in 2009. Being a very well respected actress and who can play any kind of role, when she remarked this, I was abound with joy. I had half a mind to post this on DB. Then didn't want to spark another banter.If any of you have watched Queen Seondeok, she acted as Mishil who was the evil scheming royal concubine who wanted to have the power of control taken from Queen Seondeok.Below is a link to the twitter account of Joo Won China Fan club that has the same excerpt I think in Simplified Chinese. Maybe some of you could give an accurate translation of it.She was the host of the Go Show on which Park Ki Woong had come as a guest following the success of Bridal Mask. I wonder if Joo Won had come on the show how would it have been   :P
Following is the news from www.joowonenglish.wordpress.com (thanks to yoonshinli):

Goshow Go Hyun Jung: “Actor I want to play romance scenes with? It’s Joo Won”

ghj_zps6916eb43.jpg

Actress Go Hyun Jung shows her desire to work with actor Joo Won on a drama.

In the afternoon on 21st June, actress Go Hyun Jung had an interview on a coffee shop in Seoul. The interviewer asked her: “Which actor Go Hyun Jung want to work with in a romance drama?”. Although she felt so shy to answer that question but in the end she said: “Actor Joo Won”

She said: “Joo Won-ssi has a good performance in acting in every drama/movie he joins, he’s a new generation actor of 20s, his acting surprised everyone. A good actor/actress is the one can give the viewers the truly feeling from his/her hearts. Recently drama “Bridal Mask” is really hot, although I haven’t time to watch it properly yet, the acting from Joo Won-ssi energy give me a very good feeling, many friends of me on showbiz have praised him and have high expectation for him”

Source: https://twitter.com/JooWon_Fanbase/status/216057621554282497/photo/1/large

simplydramafied1082 said: @jwonnie I was going through your post over and over again today and I have lost the count :) From my personal point of view, when the lot of us keep posting little tit bits about him, it makes me feel a little more knowledgeable about him, however, compared to you, seeing the real Joo Won beats all the posts made about him. It is like seeing the pictures posted about him does not make upto seeing him in the real flesh :D I am so happy to hear a first up account about him and that too from the soompi forum. I am so thankful to you and this will be a treasured thought for me. Thank you so much for the videos too. It really felt like he was standing in front of me. And now I hope you and @manyearsago do meet up in Japan. It feels like a girls alone trip that seems like a lifetime trip. I hope everything works out so that you both can meet in Tokyo and share your fangirling moments about Cutie. Sayonara to you both. Cheers!

Update on Only You Movie, just saw this article in Naver about Kim Ah Joong

google translated:

Kim Ah, 'Only You' scenario leading the field a hundred times the tension 'Samora and the first breath'

20130524095158_519eb9ae207ae_1.jpg

-edit-

I think Cutie is opposite Kim Ah Joong in here, the one in blue-violet shirt holding a bottle of water. *been staring at the pic.. that looks like Cutie, right?)

Actress Kim Ah Jung's 'Only You' scenario leading photo was released.

Kim Ah Jung's agency on the 24th ekteoseu wood side movie Only You "(Director yihyeonjong) keuraengkeuin ahead of a full-fledged actors and actresses Kim Ah Jung went on reading the script presented pictures.

Kim Ah published in the photo in his hand clutching a ball-point pen the script to focus on the figure show the tension felt at the time of exercise scenarios.

Day of practice, unlike Kim Ah tension and naturally comfortable cardigan clad Flowing hair style is intellectual, yet boasting a lovely eye-catching appeal.

Kim Ah-dimensional and different character in this work is the romantic comedy of the essence of the show will have anticipated.

The 'Only You' and the sneak thief and police dizzy also love entertaining Green works with Kim Ah Jung Joo focuses breathing.

.... well, at least the movie filming is going on. Hope they will work this out with the drama schedule. still hoping. [-O<