JYP 7th Audition for Training with Spris

Guest bluebear847

Guest sae-ri

when you fill out the audition form after you uploaded your video, there are selections you're going to choose and I think those are the dates for the offline audition to be held in Korea. So I think it is really mandatory. I chose the last part August 27-29 so I need to go to Korea on that day for the offline audition?!?! wah I'm confused now and there was no email regarding my audition number.,. :blink:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mariel1430271425

This is roughly what it says.

"This is the JYPE Team. Thank you for participating in our 7th audition. Your video has been reviewed. After you upload a video, please submit an application. Please check your qualifying time in the JYP Cafe. Until the qualifying round, please submit many other abilities that you have. We will see you at the qualifying round. Thank you. ^^"

tnx for the help^^..does everybody get this message about their vid??

Guest Justin5469

tnx for the help^^..does everybody get this message about their vid??

Yea I got the message to. its basically saying that they have seen your video. Also at the end of the message it says that they will see you at the offline auditions which most of us cannot attend

Guest Munchkins

when you fill out the audition form after you uploaded your video, there are selections you're going to choose and I think those are the dates for the offline audition to be held in Korea. So I think it is really mandatory. I chose the last part August 27-29 so I need to go to Korea on that day for the offline audition?!?! wah I'm confused now and there was no email regarding my audition number.,. :blink:

Yeah, it's mandatory. Which sucks for most of us. And yes, since you picked that location, you should go there. As for the e-mail, check your spam too. Some of my friends found it in there.

Guest sae-ri

Yeah, it's mandatory. Which sucks for most of us. And yes, since you picked that location, you should go there. As for the e-mail, check your spam too. Some of my friends found it in there.

oh gosh. I need to apply for a visa first. tsk tsk. I have not received any email from inbox nor spam., huhuhu

Guest Munchkins

umm...can we still submit videos? is it really still until Aug 28?

You can still submit videos. But you should submit it before your audition date.

Guest NaNeunRandy

wait i thought this audition is over..

cuz when i pressed the " upload video" 

it said that its over.. O_O

No.......................Did you even have an Daum account and have sent in your passport or ID? Then you cannot upload an video if you did not do that. I can still upload an video.

Guest IceySoul

Hehe! I got a yes from my parents! They're allowing me to go to Seoul to audition! I'll be uploading a video(s) soon!

I have 3 questions... I want to do dance and vocals for this audition and am I allowed to upload 2 separate videos or... do I pick the the best one between dance/vocal to upload? My best form of dancing is bboying btw... And what type of passport do you need in order to get into Korea without a visa? I have Hong Kong, USA, British, and Taiwan passport :o...? Any of these that do not require a VISA?

Is it a plus if I'm fluent in 4 languages and having crappy Korean XD...? Actually I'm asking uh... whether if it is okay to sing in other languages other than Korean... maybe Japanese perhaps? or English haha. Thanks!

Guest bluebear847

Hehe! I got a yes from my parents! They're allowing me to go to Seoul to audition! I'll be uploading a video(s) soon!

I have 3 questions... I want to do dance and vocals for this audition and am I allowed to upload 2 separate videos or... do I pick the the best one between dance/vocal to upload? My best form of dancing is bboying btw... And what type of passport do you need in order to get into Korea without a visa? I have Hong Kong, USA, British, and Taiwan passport :o...? Any of these that do not require a VISA?

Is it a plus if I'm fluent in 4 languages and having crappy Korean XD...? Actually I'm asking uh... whether if it is okay to sing in other languages other than Korean... maybe Japanese perhaps? or English haha. Thanks!

I'm not sure how many videos you can upload but you can try uploading more than one, but I would pick whichever you are the best at first and upload it and then try for the second just in case it doesn't let you upload another video...but I'm pretty sure you can upload more than one. Nice you should post your link of your audition, hope you have some mad bboying skills busting out some flares and awesome freezes keke ;) Hmmm that's crazy that you have so many passports?... But I think... and you should double check this if you have a US passport or visit Korea you can stay I think up to 30 days or something like that without a Visa any longer and you have to get a Visa if you stay any longer. If you have to stay longer because JYP wants you to train or something I'm sure they can sponsor you and figure out the whole visa thing if necessary. I'm not sure about the other passports you have. It doesn't matter what languages you are fluent in. If they are interested in you and you start training they will teach you Korean. I would recommend if you are not singing a Korean song to sing an English song or maybe Chinese and then Japanese. It seems like these are the main languages the Korean music industry is after, but either way if you sing a song good enough with the right emotions it won't matter what language it is in as long as you get that across. Good Luck and so lucky being able to go to Korea and audition!

Guest IceySoul

I'm not sure how many videos you can upload but you can try uploading more than one, but I would pick whichever you are the best at first and upload it and then try for the second just in case it doesn't let you upload another video...but I'm pretty sure you can upload more than one. Nice you should post your link of your audition, hope you have some mad bboying skills busting out some flares and awesome freezes keke ;) Hmmm that's crazy that you have so many passports?... But I think... and you should double check this if you have a US passport or visit Korea you can stay I think up to 30 days or something like that without a Visa any longer and you have to get a Visa if you stay any longer. If you have to stay longer because JYP wants you to train or something I'm sure they can sponsor you and figure out the whole visa thing if necessary. I'm not sure about the other passports you have. It doesn't matter what languages you are fluent in. If they are interested in you and you start training they will teach you Korean. I would recommend if you are not singing a Korean song to sing an English song or maybe Chinese and then Japanese. It seems like these are the main languages the Korean music industry is after, but either way if you sing a song good enough with the right emotions it won't matter what language it is in as long as you get that across. Good Luck and so lucky being able to go to Korea and audition!

Woah dang. I see... hehe! Thanks for the info! I appreciate it! I'll post up the link when I upload it ^^!

About the passports... heh, I've been moving a lot in my life thats why :P. Reason for being able to Korea to audition is because I currently live in Shanghai and its close to Korea thats why my parents let me! :]! haha.

Also... I'm just afraid I wouldn't be able to communicate, so is it okay if I bring a translator with me (I.E. my girlfriend... she's currently in korea and is korean) or are they not allowed to come with me when I audition ahh!?

I can't read Korean, but I saw the dates for offline auditions, but I can't tell which ones are in Seoul... I would be very glad, if somebody can post up the dates that they're hosting auditions in Seoul!

Guest Munchkins

Woah dang. I see... hehe! Thanks for the info! I appreciate it! I'll post up the link when I upload it ^^!

About the passports... heh, I've been moving a lot in my life thats why :P. Reason for being able to Korea to audition is because I currently live in Shanghai and its close to Korea thats why my parents let me! :]! haha.

Also... I'm just afraid I wouldn't be able to communicate, so is it okay if I bring a translator with me (I.E. my girlfriend... she's currently in korea and is korean) or are they not allowed to come with me when I audition ahh!?

I can't read Korean, but I saw the dates for offline auditions, but I can't tell which ones are in Seoul... I would be very glad, if somebody can post up the dates that they're hosting auditions in Seoul!

She's not allowed inside the actual audition room unless she's auditioning too. And don't worry. Because this audition is technically open to foreigners, they should have someone who can speak English there. The Seoul auditions are on the 27th.

Guest NaNeunRandy

Hi,

i just send in my drivers license and i was wondeirng how long it will take to receive a confirmation letter. Also is it normal for the site to be asking me for "주민등록번호 (외국인등록번호)" after clicking on "동영상 올리기" (this is the left button of one of the three buttons on the JYP Spris Audition Site..?

It should take 24 hours. Sometimes it will be shorter. And yes, it is normal since you didn't got approved from Daum yet.

Guest Sh3lly_HyeHoon

I can't open the application,it saids :

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at audition.jype.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Archived