and this;

작성자(Applicant) : 서명(Signature)

14세 미만 지원자인 경우 (보호자사인) :서명(Signature)

What should I do?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason when i try to upload my video this popup always comes up" Daum요즘에 가입하여야

정상적으로 동영상이 접수됩니다. " please help.

the same thing happens to me too.

Can someone tell me, what it does mean?

I know that the google translator makes a lot mistakes. But it helps in situations like this..

daum must sign up for these days

This video will be accepted normally.

I guess it means that they first have to check the video like youtube. After this the video will be activated/uploaded.

Correct me, when I am wrong xD.

___

Its strange when daum doesn't find anything when I search for my videos...

Guest Sh3lly_HyeHoon

SO,How to know if we pass 1st round?

:blink:

I got this from JYP:

2010년 9월 5일 센터 오디션 안내

JYP Entertainment 센터 오디션 안내 입니다.

‘박진영, 원더걸스,JOO, 임정희, 2AM, 2PM’ 등

최고의 아티스트를 발굴, 배출한 JYP Entertainment에서

차세대 JYP를 이끌어갈 신인을 찾고 있습니다.

관심 있는 분들의 많은 참여 바랍니다.

* 날짜 : 2010년 9월 5일 일요일

* 시간 : 오후 2시 (오후 1시 30분부터 입장, 2시 이후에는 절대 입장 불가)

* 대상 : 1983년 이후 출생자 (한국나이 8세부터 28세까지)

* 성별, 학력, 국적 제한 없음

* 장소 : JYP 센터 (아래의 오시는 길을 참고하세요)

* 참여 방법 : 필독 공지 게시판에서 오디션 지원서를 다운 받아서 작성,

오디션 당일 현장에서 제출합니다.

*심사 부분 (전분야 한가지만 지원가능)

and this:

YP 연습생 공채 7기 오디션 Casting by SPRIS!!! 서울/경기/기타지역 예선 안내

안녕하세요. JYP 신인개발팀입니다.

‘JYP연습생공채7기 오디션 Casting by SPRIS!!”

여러분의 뜨거운 성원 속에 드디어 대망의 마지막 지역 예선

서울 / 경기 / 기타 지역예선을 앞두고 있습니다.

그 어느 때보다 치열할 예선을 위해 공지사항을 꼼꼼히 읽어보시고

지역예선에 참가 해주시기 바랍니다.

<지원자 공통사항 안내>

- 지원자들은 해당 장소로 오디션 시작 1시간 전에 도착하여, 접수를 마쳐주셔야 합니다.

also:

오디션 특강안내

안녕하세요. 오디션을 준비하시는 분들에게 도움이 될 만한 정보입니다.

문의사항 및 참가신청은 아래 링크를 참고 바랍니다.

02- 515-0944~0955

what dose it mean? :sweatingbullets:

• 3 months later...
Guest elixpurple

Hey Everyone,

So here is a tutorial to enter this audition with updated screenshots and explanations for this specific audition just to make it easier for everyone and by special request ;)

Tutorials - the tutorials below are for verifying your account to upload your videos if you are a foreigner, how to upload your audition video, and how to submit the application with a translation of the application:

The first part of the tutorial below is to verify your Daum account in order to upload videos for the audition. You must do this first before you can upload any videos. Refer to the tutorial on where to upload your scanned ID picture and send to customer service.

** If you already have a Daum account and are verified skip to Part 2 for the tutorial in uploading your video and application for this audition

Part 1

First you have to make a Daum account, the link on the tutorial is in this thread Create a Daum ID Tutorial then you will need a scanned picture of your ID like a license or a passport. I sent in a pic of my license because it seemed to be safer in terms of not having so much important information, just in case. So on to the verifying tutorial, after you have made your account and are logged in go to this link:

http://cs.daum.net/f...html#hList_8994

You should see a list of questions like the picture below, this is basically a FAQs page about the ID numbers.

Click on the 7th question, the question is [본인확인제] 주민등록증이 없으면 어떻게 해야 하나요?

*quoted image*

It should open up to contain the answer and should look like the picture below. Click on this link 해외사용자 클릭 it should be blue, and is circled in the picture below.

*quoted image*

The next page should look like a little form, it's basically a contact information sheet to the customer service center it's pictured below. Fill out the form and attach the scanned photo of your ID, you do not need to add anything in the body of the email because it already lists the question you are answering to, so the customer service representative will know what to do with your ID. Then click on 등록 it's circled in the picture.

*quoted image*

You should get a confirmation page with a picture of a mailbox and a confirmation date of when the email was sent, it's pictured below. You should save this information somewhere just in case.

*quoted image*

Then just keep checking your email that you listed as a contact for a confirmation they received it. It should probably take 1 whole day since when it is day here it is night there. The beginning of the email you should receive will look similar to the one below:

*quoted image*

Once you have done this and received the confirmation email you can upload your video Yay! So go to the next step.

PART 2

Go to the Daum website log in then go to the link for the JYP 7th audition cafe

http://tvpot.daum.ne...jypseven/Top.do

You will see the picture below, click on the circled button all the way on the left to upload videos:

*quoted image*

Then you will see the page below follow the directions on the image:

*quoted image*

After you upload go to the Audition main page again and click on the middle button for the application:

*quoted image*

Fill it out using the translation below: (Sorry I had to break it into two parts because the screenshot could not capture it all in one picture)

1st Half:

*quoted image*

2nd Half:

*quoted image*

I think you will get an audition number remember it and write it down somewhere. Now you are all set. Just share your videos with others and wait until around August 29 or 30th and they should post the people who passed, you will also probably get an email of this in your Daum account. I will keep my eye out for it and when it is posted I will try to post onto here as well. If you have more questions just let me know I will keep checking the forum. Hope this all helps and good luck!

A school ID is ok right?

Archived