JYP 7th Audition for Training with Spris

Guest bluebear847

Guest bluebear847

Hey Everyone,

I'm at it again here is another JYP audition through Daum in conjunction with Spris for the 7th audition to be a JYP trainee. First upload a video if you need help uploading a video on Daum as a foreigner refer to the forum I made for the JYP girl group auditions through Daum here: url="http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=333138"]http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=333138 it's only 4 pages and has all the info to startup an account as a foreigner and how to upload the video if you need help I will try to help so just ask. Here is the link for the audition site: http://tvpot.daum.net/audition/jypseven/Top.do

I'm not too sure what some of the audition stuff says so if someone could translate everything that would be awesome! The most basic info is the audition to upload a video is July 8 to August 28 and you have to be between the ages of 1985-2001. 1st through 3rd winners after going through all 3 rounds will get varying amounts of money and be a JYP trainee, there will also be award money for netizens popularity, and a chance to get a modeling contract with Spris. Correct me if I am wrong on any of this info...but sounds like a good deal :) Good luck to everyone and I will try to help if you need it so just ask...and get my audition done and post it ;p

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mister_2

Hey Everyone,

I'm at it again here is another JYP audition through Daum in conjunction with Spris for the 7th audition to be a JYP trainee. First upload a video if you need help uploading a video on Daum as a foreigner refer to the forum I made for the JYP girl group auditions through Daum here: url="http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=333138"]http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=333138 it's only 4 pages and has all the info to startup an account as a foreigner and how to upload the video if you need help I will try to help so just ask. Here is the link for the audition site: http://tvpot.daum.net/audition/jypseven/Top.do

I'm not too sure what some of the audition stuff says so if someone could translate everything that would be awesome! The most basic info is the audition to upload a video is July 8 to August 28 and you have to be between the ages of 1985-2001. 1st through 3rd winners after going through all 3 rounds will get varying amounts of money and be a JYP trainee, there will also be award money for netizens popularity, and a chance to get a modeling contract with Spris. Correct me if I am wrong on any of this info...but sounds like a good deal :) Good luck to everyone and I will try to help if you need it so just ask...and get my audition done and post it ;p

Soo..Just to avoid confusion: This IS different from regular online/open audition? This is NOT the band audition? This is a 2010 audition?

Thanks~

Guest bluebear847

Soo..Just to avoid confusion: This IS different from regular online/open audition? This is NOT the band audition? This is a 2010 audition?

Thanks~

Yes it is different and yes it is 2010 and not the band audition its a new popup on the JYP audition site that came up when you went to it. I think they hold one every year or so and I think Woo Young from 2pm was once a part of this audition with mgoon and he won 1st place thats how he got into JYP as a trainee.

Guest mister_2

Yes it is different and yes it is 2010 and not the band audition its a new popup on the JYP audition site that came up when you went to it. I think they hold one every year or so and I think Woo Young from 2pm was once a part of this audition with mgoon and he won 1st place thats how he got into JYP as a trainee.

Thanks man! I'll try getting more information.

Good luck everyone.

Guest bluebear847

...I'm so confused XD Can't figure out whether or not foreigners are allowed to audition...

Yes, foreigners are allowed especially for this one, because in this audition, specifically the last tab on the Daum audition page for this contest that says 헤외지원자 is for foreigners and it basically explains how to create a Daum account as a foreigner to apply for the audition...but it's all in Korean which is kind of stupid, but like I said I created tutorials in a previous forum that was a JYP audition on Daum, you can use that info to enter this audition too. Hope this helps to clarify if you are still confused just ask :) and a person on Soompi was able to make it to the second round in the male vocalist JYP daum audition which was a similar format for the first round that was from the US

Guest bluebear847

I don't know how to audition but I have my daum id already., hehehe can someone help me? :rolleyes:

Hi,

So go to the male vocalist JYP audition for Daum forum I made here http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=337984&st=0

Go to my last post on the first page and there is a thorough set of instructions with pictures...even though it is for the male vocalist audition all the Daum audition are setup this way...and there are translations for the application. Because you already have a Daum ID you should be able to skip the first few steps about getting verified and just go to the part on how to upload your video, just log into your Daum account first. Let me know if you have any problems or questions and I will try to help :)

Guest sae-ri

Hi,

So go to the male vocalist JYP audition for Daum forum I made here http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=337984&st=0

Go to my last post on the first page and there is a thorough set of instructions with pictures...even though it is for the male vocalist audition all the Daum audition are setup this way...and there are translations for the application. Because you already have a Daum ID you should be able to skip the first few steps about getting verified and just go to the part on how to upload your video, just log into your Daum account first. Let me know if you have any problems or questions and I will try to help :)

hi. thank you for the reply., but how can I upload my video? hehe sorry.

Guest XxAzianxPridexX

hi. thank you for the reply., but how can I upload my video? hehe sorry.

Like bluebear847 said its on that page - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=337984&view=findpost&p=15854198

If you look at the last photos on that post you will see how you can audition

Guest Kei1512

How can you share the video with others? I managed to upload it, but I didn't get the supposed "audition number" that was stated... Sorry for the question.

Guest bluebear847

How can you share the video with others? I managed to upload it, but I didn't get the supposed "audition number" that was stated... Sorry for the question.

Hi,

Did you fill out the application too and submit it, I haven't submitted my stuff yet so I can't confirm anything about it but you should get a number after you submit the application. Let me know if you figure this out and I will try to help you if you can if I find out anything...I don't think it will be a big deal as long as you get your video and application in they will most likely post winners by name and Daum ID as well as the audition number so there is more then one way to find out if your video passed.

As for sharing your video you should just search for your video by whatever you named it or by any tags you put on it in the search bar at the top of the page...if you can't find it let me know and I will get a screen capture of it for you...but once you find your video just copy the web address for it and share it with everyone :) Please share here too :D

Guest bluebear847

Hey Everyone,

So here is a tutorial to enter this audition with updated screenshots and explanations for this specific audition just to make it easier for everyone and by special request ;)

Tutorials - the tutorials below are for verifying your account to upload your videos if you are a foreigner, how to upload your audition video, and how to submit the application with a translation of the application:

The first part of the tutorial below is to verify your Daum account in order to upload videos for the audition. You must do this first before you can upload any videos. Refer to the tutorial on where to upload your scanned ID picture and send to customer service.

** If you already have a Daum account and are verified skip to Part 2 for the tutorial in uploading your video and application for this audition

Part 1

First you have to make a Daum account, the link on the tutorial is in this thread Create a Daum ID Tutorial then you will need a scanned picture of your ID like a license or a passport. I sent in a pic of my license because it seemed to be safer in terms of not having so much important information, just in case. So on to the verifying tutorial, after you have made your account and are logged in go to this link:

http://cs.daum.net/faq/list/59,7570.html#hList_8994

You should see a list of questions like the picture below, this is basically a FAQs page about the ID numbers.

Click on the 7th question, the question is [본인확인제] 주민등록증이 없으면 어떻게 해야 하나요?

HighlightedQuestion.png

It should open up to contain the answer and should look like the picture below. Click on this link 해외사용자 클릭 it should be blue, and is circled in the picture below.

Circledlink.png

The next page should look like a little form, it's basically a contact information sheet to the customer service center it's pictured below. Fill out the form and attach the scanned photo of your ID, you do not need to add anything in the body of the email because it already lists the question you are answering to, so the customer service representative will know what to do with your ID. Then click on 등록 it's circled in the picture.

Application.png

You should get a confirmation page with a picture of a mailbox and a confirmation date of when the email was sent, it's pictured below. You should save this information somewhere just in case.

confirmationdaumemail.png

Then just keep checking your email that you listed as a contact for a confirmation they received it. It should probably take 1 whole day since when it is day here it is night there. The beginning of the email you should receive will look similar to the one below:

Picture4.png

Once you have done this and received the confirmation email you can upload your video Yay! So go to the next step.

PART 2

Go to the Daum website log in then go to the link for the JYP 7th audition cafe

http://tvpot.daum.net/audition/jypseven/Top.do

You will see the picture below, click on the circled button all the way on the left to upload videos:

JYP7mainviduploadbutton.png

Then you will see the page below follow the directions on the image:

JYP7vidupload.png

After you upload go to the Audition main page again and click on the middle button for the application:

JYP7main.png

Fill it out using the translation below: (Sorry I had to break it into two parts because the screenshot could not capture it all in one picture)

1st Half:

Jyp7app1.png

2nd Half:

jyp7app2.png

I think you will get an audition number remember it and write it down somewhere. Now you are all set. Just share your videos with others and wait until around August 29 or 30th and they should post the people who passed, you will also probably get an email of this in your Daum account. I will keep my eye out for it and when it is posted I will try to post onto here as well. If you have more questions just let me know I will keep checking the forum. Hope this all helps and good luck!

Guest sae-ri

huhu i cannot upload. When I click the first button on the left, a page will appear requesting to input a pin or something. I already have an id. I followed your tutorials from part 1now I am stuck on part 2 and cannot seem to go through the uploading. :tears:

Guest YONGJUN

I got this in return for the id approval.

What does it mean? Not good enough?

안녕하세요, 고객님.

세상을 즐겁게 변화시키는 Daum 고객센터 회원정보 담당자 김경환입니다.

문의하신 실명확인에 대해 답변드리겠습니다.

우선, 서비스 이용에 많이 불편하셨으리라 생각됩니다.

고객님께서 보내주신 소중한 정보로 확인하여, 실명확인 처리되었습니다.

참고로 '외국인 등록증'이나 '국내 거소증'이 아닌 해당 국가 신분증 등을 통해 실명인증을 받으실 경우 카페를 개설하거나 가입 연령이 설정된 카페에 가입이 어려울 수 있는 점 참고해 주시기 바랍니다.

서비스 이용에 조금이나마 도움되셨기를 바랍니다.

다른 궁금하신 사항은 언제든지 문의해 주시면 성실히 답변해 드리겠습니다.

산록이 푸르러 생동감 넘치는 계절입니다.

하루하루 기분 좋은 일들만 가득하길 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

Guest bluebear847

huhu i cannot upload. When I click the first button on the left, a page will appear requesting to input a pin or something. I already have an id. I followed your tutorials from part 1now I am stuck on part 2 and cannot seem to go through the uploading. :tears:

Hi,

Hmm that's weird so you sent a copy of your ID like a license or picture id to them and did you get the email verifying that they received it and you are good to go?...sometimes it takes up to 48 hours for them to send this. I'm not too sure why, but if its asking you to enter your pin then most likely you didn't get your ID verified. If you tried to upload your video immediately after you tried to get verified, means there might be a delay. Let me know if you did send a copy of your license or picture id and if you received the verification email...and I will try to help you from there.

Guest bluebear847

I got this in return for the id approval.

What does it mean? Not good enough?

안녕하세요, 고객님.

세상을 즐겁게 변화시키는 Daum 고객센터 회원정보 담당자 김경환입니다.

문의하신 실명확인에 대해 답변드리겠습니다.

우선, 서비스 이용에 많이 불편하셨으리라 생각됩니다.

고객님께서 보내주신 소중한 정보로 확인하여, 실명확인 처리되었습니다.

참고로 '외국인 등록증'이나 '국내 거소증'이 아닌 해당 국가 신분증 등을 통해 실명인증을 받으실 경우 카페를 개설하거나 가입 연령이 설정된 카페에 가입이 어려울 수 있는 점 참고해 주시기 바랍니다.

서비스 이용에 조금이나마 도움되셨기를 바랍니다.

다른 궁금하신 사항은 언제든지 문의해 주시면 성실히 답변해 드리겠습니다.

산록이 푸르러 생동감 넘치는 계절입니다.

하루하루 기분 좋은 일들만 가득하길 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

Hi,

I'm not exactly sure what the letter is trying to say but to me it seems like they are saying it might be difficult for you to participate in the cafe due to a circumstance...if you know anyone who knows Korean pretty well you might want to verify with them as well. But if you don't mind me asking what did you send as a verification of your id...it should verify where you live and it has to be a picture id. Also, another question how old are you, I think you have to be 14 and older to participate in the cafes or something like that. If you can answer my questions I might be able to narrow it down for you, sorry I couldn't be exact but I will try to help you as much.

Guest sae-ri

Hi,

Hmm that's weird so you sent a copy of your ID like a license or picture id to them and did you get the email verifying that they received it and you are good to go?...sometimes it takes up to 48 hours for them to send this. I'm not too sure why, but if its asking you to enter your pin then most likely you didn't get your ID verified. If you tried to upload your video immediately after you tried to get verified, means there might be a delay. Let me know if you did send a copy of your license or picture id and if you received the verification email...and I will try to help you from there.

Hi, i sent a picture id and received an email. i actually successfully logged in in Daum using the registered id. I tried again doing the steps you gave us and same error occurs. Upon clicking the left button at JYP's audition link, it asks me still the Pin. huhuhu

Archived