JYP 7th Audition for Training with Spris

Guest bluebear847

Guest YONGJUN

Hi,

I'm not exactly sure what the letter is trying to say but to me it seems like they are saying it might be difficult for you to participate in the cafe due to a circumstance...if you know anyone who knows Korean pretty well you might want to verify with them as well. But if you don't mind me asking what did you send as a verification of your id...it should verify where you live and it has to be a picture id. Also, another question how old are you, I think you have to be 14 and older to participate in the cafes or something like that. If you can answer my questions I might be able to narrow it down for you, sorry I couldn't be exact but I will try to help you as much.

Its an identification card from one of the Canadian Alberta government, it has my address, postal, my birthdate and stuff like that. And yes, I am over 14.

Does the cafe have any relation to auditioning?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kei1512

Hi,

Did you fill out the application too and submit it, I haven't submitted my stuff yet so I can't confirm anything about it but you should get a number after you submit the application. Let me know if you figure this out and I will try to help you if you can if I find out anything...I don't think it will be a big deal as long as you get your video and application in they will most likely post winners by name and Daum ID as well as the audition number so there is more then one way to find out if your video passed.

As for sharing your video you should just search for your video by whatever you named it or by any tags you put on it in the search bar at the top of the page...if you can't find it let me know and I will get a screen capture of it for you...but once you find your video just copy the web address for it and share it with everyone :) Please share here too :D

I filled out the application too, and received a confirmed application for it at my gmail account (from master@jype.com, so I'd guess that is pretty legit...), but no audition number? I'd go look it up, thanks for your help!

Guest sae-ri

I already uploaded my video on Daum and auditioned but never got an audition number. When i clicked the submit button, it only says that successfully audition something like that but there is no audition number., huhu

Guest bluebear847

I already uploaded my video on Daum and auditioned but never got an audition number. When i clicked the submit button, it only says that successfully audition something like that but there is no audition number., huhu

I'm glad that you figured out the whole pin thing and got your video up yay! Hmm that's weird that noone's getting any numbers it says on the front page about a checkpoint number for uploading your video. In a previous audition I think I got a number after filling out the app and got an email of my app with a number, but maybe they aren't using numbers for this audition. I wouldn't worry too much as long as that you know you successfully submitted your application and video you should be good. Post your video so we can vote for you :)

Guest bluebear847

I filled out the application too, and received a confirmed application for it at my gmail account (from master@jype.com, so I'd guess that is pretty legit...), but no audition number? I'd go look it up, thanks for your help!

In your confirmed application email is it a copy of your application? In a previous audition the confirmed email of my app was a copy of my app and in the top right hand corner above the application there were these words 참가번호 and a number...and that was your audition number...but maybe they aren't using numbers for this audition. Glad to hear you got your info through though!

Guest sae-ri

I'm glad that you figured out the whole pin thing and got your video up yay! Hmm that's weird that noone's getting any numbers it says on the front page about a checkpoint number for uploading your video. In a previous audition I think I got a number after filling out the app and got an email of my app with a number, but maybe they aren't using numbers for this audition. I wouldn't worry too much as long as that you know you successfully submitted your application and video you should be good. Post your video so we can vote for you :)

thank you so much for the help. really, thank you., :D but last question, hehe sorry., Have you received an email from them like this:

작성자(Applicant) :_________________________ 서명(Signature)

14세 미만 지원자인 경우 (보호자사인) :____________________서명(Signature)

I don't know what will i do. Should i reply to them or is is just a confirmation or something., :D

Guest XxAzianxPridexX

How do the pick the people who passed? Is it like daum members vote on them er sumthang?

EDIT: Also if yu passed the first round, will they send yu to korea?

Guest ohdangchang

I hate it when you get chosen by highest votes ><

do they chose by votes or is the 1st round reviewed by judges

then the chosen top X amount gets put up for votes?

and when do you find out when you pass the 1st round auditions?

Guest bluebear847

Its an identification card from one of the Canadian Alberta government, it has my address, postal, my birthdate and stuff like that. And yes, I am over 14.

Does the cafe have any relation to auditioning?

Yes, basically the whole audition site is held in a "cafe" within Daum so basically you have to verify your identity in order to post anything in a forum or cafe in Korea, I think its a way for them to regulate the internet. So if you cannot post in the cafe you can't put upload your audition file. Have you tried uploading your file maybe it will go through who knows, I could be translating it wrong? The email is kind of confusing it says that they received your identification card and then it talks something about nationality and stuff....are you not a citizen of Canada or somewhere else? Maybe they are confused about something on your id, just like I'm confused by their email haha. Sorry I'm trying to help you the best I can but I'm not completely fluent in Korean. Keep me updated and I will try to help more.

Guest ohdangchang

Yes, basically the whole audition site is held in a "cafe" within Daum so basically you have to verify your identity in order to post anything in a forum or cafe in Korea, I think its a way for them to regulate the internet. So if you cannot post in the cafe you can't put upload your audition file. Have you tried uploading your file maybe it will go through who knows, I could be translating it wrong? The email is kind of confusing it says that they received your identification card and then it talks something about nationality and stuff....are you not a citizen of Canada or somewhere else? Maybe they are confused about something on your id, just like I'm confused by their email haha. Sorry I'm trying to help you the best I can but I'm not completely fluent in Korean. Keep me updated and I will try to help more.

i dont have a lisensce or a passport?

can i just use take a pic of my high school id card and upload that?

where do i exactly verify my identity??

Guest bluebear847

Hey everyone here are your replies it was just taking too much space to reply to each individually :D

sae-ri - no problem I like helping people who share the same passion for music as me so don't worry you can ask as many questions as you want and I will try to help if I can. I haven't auditioned yet so I'm not sure exactly what they send as a confirmation but those two lines are just asking for a signature and the one below is if you are under 14 you have to get your parent or guardian to sign too. You don't have to worry about that now, if you go to the second round which is in person they will have you sign it then, so no worries you are done :) Now it's just the waiting time for the results, eek!

XxAzianxPridexX - I think for the getting into the second round it will be the JYP casting team and probably someone from Spris since they are sponsoring it. But it is technically a little bit of both because this audition is set up more like a contest there are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places with a corresponding money prize and the chance to be a JYP trainee for each place, there is also an award for specifically becoming a Spris model and winning a contract with them for 1 year and the chance to be a JYP trainee, these I am assuming are mostly chosen by the casting team with some influence by netizens just in terms of which auditions are popular. There is also an Internet Popularity award where most likely if you get the most votes or views you win money...but this award does not officially come with the chance of being a JYP trainee.

As for going to Korea for the second round I'm assuming that you will need to go to Korea. I do not know if they will help you get to Korea or if you have to pay and get there yourself. This is purely based on my opinion but I think you will have to go on your own means and they might help you if they really want to see you, just from reading past forums and stuff about auditioning it seems like this was the consensus (eek I can't afford to go to Korea even if I were to pass :( ) But again this is all based on my opinions and speculations, I am in no way affiliated with the audition or anything, or an expert in Korean I just figured out how to audition and wanted to help people because the process is so complicated :D

ohdangchang - See above for your first two questions. I'm not sure when the results will be out but the last days to audition is August 28th and 29th so probably a little bit after like a week, week and a half, if not earlier. The JYP auditions on the Daum cafe have been pretty quick about announcing qualifiers so they will post it in the cafe and you will get an email of the list in your Daum email account.

Guest bluebear847

i dont have a lisensce or a passport?

can i just use take a pic of my high school id card and upload that?

where do i exactly verify my identity??

Hi,

You can try to send them a pic of your high school id card I think a girl who tried to audition for the JYP girl group through Daum was in the same boat as you and I think they accepted her school id. Just be sure that your picture is clear do you have a scanner? It might be better if you can scan it into your computer and then send it. And to verify your identity look to the first part of my tutorial on how to audition on the first page near the bottom. Hope this helps!

Guest Kei1512

^ I used my school id and my phone camera to send an application - it should be fine.

By the way, I do think that it *is* chosen by the top number of votes, because when I was checking and mucking around Daum there was this big header that was annoucing the current top 3 videos for the JYP audition - the first was a girl with 687 votes or something?

sae-ri > My email had the same lines as you, but it's asking for signature so I don't think we really need to sign it now...? Did your video manage to get through, by the way (like, can you find it within the pages/videos below)?

bluebear847 > Thanks so much for your help! ^^

Guest sae-ri

Kei1512: Yup. I can see my video already on the site,.. =) Finally. i'm feeling that I do not have any chance at all but still hoping., hehehe., thanks =)

bluebear847: thank thank you so much. I hope we could pass the audition even though i'm doubting if I would pass. hehe

Guest something-like

hey blue its me again, if you remember me last time from your other JYP audition thread

well now that its summer im considering doing this....but want to clarify things as awlays, before i do anything

so its just 1 video, any song we choose, and before doing that, we have to verify...uh does it HAVE to be a SCANNED id? < main question

thanks ;p

Guest bluebear847

hey blue its me again, if you remember me last time from your other JYP audition thread

well now that its summer im considering doing this....but want to clarify things as awlays, before i do anything

so its just 1 video, any song we choose, and before doing that, we have to verify...uh does it HAVE to be a SCANNED id? < main question

thanks ;p

Hey I remember you :D You should definitely do it if you have the time, its good to keep trying! Hmm, I'm not sure to be honest on the 1 video there doesn't seem to be anywhere that it has to be one video but I would just do everything in one video to be on the safe side. I don't know if people will want to go hunt down all your different videos. And yes it can be any song you choose and you can also audition for dancing and modeling/acting categories in this audition. Also, if you were verified from the previous audition on Daum you don't have to do it again your account is verified so just log into Daum with the same login name and password as last time and you should be set to upload a video and fill out another app. Good Luck!

EDIT: No your id doesn't have to be scanned but it has to be clear enough so they can verify everything, and it must be a file they can open like a jpg etc.

Guest ilikeyourshoes

I really wanna see Soompier auditions, but no one uploading their videos on here! :P I still need to make my video. LOL

I have a question. Is the only thing that's assured for the winners the prize money? The JYP trainee and SPRIS modeling contracts are just "possible" prizes, right?

Guest ilikeyourshoes

Has anyone else noticed that basically everyone auditioning put their video, no matter what it is, in the "vocal" section? There are only 2 videos in the dance section and 0 in the acting/modeling/MC section. :D weird lol

Archived