JYP 7th Audition for Training with Spris

Guest bluebear847

Guest NaNeunRandy

If you live in Korea you can audition because the age range is between 1985 to 2001 so basically you can audition starting from 9 years-old.  They are holding auditions throughout many cities in Korea if you look on the Daum site.  Sorry, but if you don't live in Korea I don't think you can audition for this particular one, you can't audition if you are younger than 14 online for this audition on the Daum site because you have to be 14 or older to post anything in the cafes on Daum's website and I'm not sure if there is a way to get you verified through your parents I didn't see anything on it in the FAQs section on Daum.  But don't give up, you should audition for JYP on their own online audition page:  audition.jype.com, you have to be on Internet Explorer or google chrome to use the website.  Either way you are auditioning for JYP so it shouldn't matter too much minus the prize money for the Daum 7th Jyp Audition.  Hope this helps and sorry, but maybe you can keep researching too, I just didn't see anything on the Daum site but maybe there is a way.  Good Luck!

Really? T^T I thought that foreigners can also apply? I still really want to try

About for the KSSN? Can I put my United States SSN in there?

I know you dont really know that much korean but is there a way to contact daum about this?

I know theres an audition site for JYPE but the thing is IDK how to upload it. I keep on giving me error messages which sucks -__-

Thank you for trying to help me. I really thank you for it. I hope you know how to help me!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kei1512

Does anybody know what this means? I've tried uploading my video again, and there was this pop-up :

Daum요즘에 가입하여야

정상적으로 동영상이 접수됩니다.

I tried google-translating it, but it only says that it requires registration and is normally received, but I was logged in... any ideas?

Thank you very much :3

Guest ohdangchang

They accepted my Birth Certificate! Yay! Thanks for helping bluebear847!

congrats! now i need to ask my mom for my birth certificate w/o being suspicious o.o

Guest bluebear847

NaNeunRandy - Yes, foreigners can apply, and good news I found in the FAQs a question and answer saying that if you are under 14 you can register with the consent of a parent or guardian. It says to send a copy of your student ID and I think a copy of your parents ID since you and your parents do not have a KSSN number (and no you can't just stick your US social security number in replace of this...where is it asking you to do this?). So, just send a scanned copy of both in the same area in my part 1 tutorial for getting verified on Daum. Hopefully this works and you can audition. Let me know how it goes! As for the regular audition site a lot of people are having problems I might be able to help let me know what type of browser, your videos file type, and how big your file is and maybe I can try to figure out why its not going through :)

XxAzianxPridexX - Awesome, Yay! I'm so glad it worked! Now everyone else can audition :D

Kei1512 - Hmm that's weird, because that's what it says are you sure you were logged in, was it a long time after you logged in that you were able to upload? Maybe your session timed out or something, maybe refresh your webpage and log out then log back into Daum and try uploading again. Hope it works!

ohdangchang - hopefully you can get your birth certificate, my mom always knows somethings up when I try to do something without her knowing keke ;)

Guest Kei1512

Yeah that's what's confusing me because it only took like less than a minute to upload my video so I'm pretty sure I'm still logged in? :/

ETA : Also, what's with this - 입력하신 ID은 이미 지원된 ID입니다?

Does anybody else have this problem while trying to submit the application form? It worked the first time I did it, but it keeps saying that my ID is already supported but that is my ID so... what happens? I ended up submitting it under a different ID, which is not registered, so...?

Guest NaNeunRandy

I send it my moms and my school ID and this is what I got

"질문에 대한 답변

안녕하세요, 고객님.

세상을 즐겁게 변화시키는 Daum 고객센터 회원정보 담당자 이선희입니다.

문의하신 실명확인에 대해 답변드립니다.

먼저, 실명확인으로 인해 많이 불편하셨으리라 생각합니다.

죄송합니다만, 고객님께서 보내 주신 어머니와 고객님의 신분증을 잘 확인하였으나, 실명확인을 원하시는 분의 정보를 정확히 알 수 없어서 요청하신 대로 바로 처리가 어려운 점 양해 바랍니다.

혹시, 어머님의 명의로 실명확인을 원하시는 것인지요.

만약, 어머님의 명의로 실명확인을 원하신다면 번거로우시더라도, 저희 고객센터 문의하기로 어머님의 명의로 실명확인을 원하신다고 기재하셔서 다시 한 번 문의하여 주시기 바랍니다.

[문의/신분증 발송 방법]

* 메일 발송: 실명확인 문의하기

* 팩스 번호 : 02-2088-3355

* 우편 주소 : 제주특별자치도 제주시 노형동 1294-5 현대해상 6층 (주) 다음서비스 우편번호 : 690-709

참고로, 현재 실명확인이 되었다 하더라도 고객님께서는 유료 콘텐츠 서비스 이용! 이 어려울 수 있는 점 참고하시기 바랍니다.

그리고 카페 개설은 웹에서 가능하지만, 운영자 추가나 등업, 카페 양도 같은 문제는 저희 카페 쪽으로 해당 카페의 운영자나 지기께서 문의해주시면 빠른 도움 드릴 수 있도록 하겠습니다.

바로 도움을 드리지 못해 대단히 죄송합니다.

다른 궁금하신 사항은 언제든지 문의해 주시면 성실히 답변해 드리겠습니다.

시원한 그늘이 생각나는 여름 고객님의 마음도 시원하길 바랍니다."

It still looks like i didnt got accepted. Is there another way? Please help me if you can. Thank you.

EDIT: oh wait! Can I send in both my SSN and my moms SSN card to them? Or is it dangerous to send them it?

Guest bluebear847

I send it my moms and my school ID and this is what I got

"질문에 대한 답변

안녕하세요, 고객님.

문의하신 실명확인에 대해 답변드립니다.

먼저, 실명확인으로 인해 많이 불편하셨으리라 생각합니다.

죄송합니다만, 고객님께서 보내 주신 어머니와 고객님의 신분증을 잘 확인하였으나, 실명확인을 원하시는 분의 정보를 정확히 알 수 없어서 요청하신 대로 바로 처리가 어려운 점 양해 바랍니다.

혹시, 어머님의 명의로 실명확인을 원하시는 것인지요.

만약, 어머님의 명의로 실명확인을 원하신다면 번거로우시더라도, 저희 고객센터 문의하기로 어머님의 명의로 실명확인을 원하신다고 기재하셔서 다시 한 번 문의하여 주시기 바랍니다.

[문의/신분증 발송 방법]

* 메일 발송: 실명확인 문의하기

* 팩스 번호 : 02-2088-3355

* 우편 주소 : 제주특별자치도 제주시 노형동 1294-5 현대해상 6층 (주) 다음서비스 우편번호 : 690-709

참고로, 현재 실명확인이 되었다 하더라도 고객님께서는 유료 콘텐츠 서비스 이용! 이 어려울 수 있는 점 참고하시기 바랍니다.

그리고 카페 개설은 웹에서 가능하지만, 운영자 추가나 등업, 카페 양도 같은 문제는 저희 카페 쪽으로 해당 카페의 운영자나 지기께서 문의해주시면 빠른 도움 드릴 수 있도록 하겠습니다.

바로 도움을 드리지 못해 대단히 죄송합니다.

시원한 그늘이 생각나는 여름 고객님의 마음도 시원하길 바랍니다."

It still looks like i didnt got accepted. Is there another way? Please help me if you can. Thank you.

EDIT: oh wait! Can I send in both my SSN and my moms SSN card to them? Or is it dangerous to send them it?

Hey,

So they aren't rejecting you but they want you to send the info to the questioning center, I guess that is where you were suppose to send it, my bad, (but their directions were unclear on where to send it so I just assumed since you were a foreign resident trying to get verified to send it to the same place), so if you click the link in the email I think its underlined it says 실명확인 문의하기 it will take you to a form to fill out and send the id pics with. Do you know any Korean can you fill it out? If not I will try to translate for you as soon as I can, let me know. Hope this works :) And you shouldn't send any SSN info in I don't think you will need too, wait until you do this first.

Guest bluebear847

Yeah that's what's confusing me because it only took like less than a minute to upload my video so I'm pretty sure I'm still logged in? :/

ETA : Also, what's with this - 입력하신 ID은 이미 지원된 ID입니다?

Does anybody else have this problem while trying to submit the application form? It worked the first time I did it, but it keeps saying that my ID is already supported but that is my ID so... what happens? I ended up submitting it under a different ID, which is not registered, so...?

Hey,

Yeah it says your ID is already supported, but I'm confused are you trying to resubmit your application or your video? You only have to submit your application once which might be why its not letting you submit another one.

Guest ohdangchang

whenever i try to upload my identity verification

the server is always busy..

i will try again tomorrow ><

Guest NaNeunRandy

Hey,

So they aren't rejecting you but they want you to send the info to the questioning center, I guess that is where you were suppose to send it, my bad, (but their directions were unclear on where to send it so I just assumed since you were a foreign resident trying to get verified to send it to the same place), so if you click the link in the email I think its underlined it says 실명확인 문의하기 it will take you to a form to fill out and send the id pics with.  Do you know any Korean can you fill it out?  If not I will try to translate for you as soon as I can, let me know.  Hope this works :)  And you shouldn't send any SSN info in I don't think you will need too, wait until you do this first.

Its not your fault. Dont blame it on yourself. Thanks for helping me. 

Also yeah, I dont know Korean to fill it out. Can you help translate? And I dont know what to put for SSN and mostly everything xD I hope you will help me and understand. Thank you very much if you are willing to translate.

THANK YOU!

Guest XxAzianxPridexX

Hey, bluebear847, When will we get the results of who passed the 1st round (online one)

thank you!

Guest ohdangchang

Hey, bluebear847, When will we get the results of who passed the 1st round (online one)

thank you!

sometime after the first round is over.

Guest NaNeunRandy

sometime after the first round is over.

When will the first round be over.?

NVM i already know the first round and when it will be over.

Guest ohdangchang

sent in my high school id card and it got rejected.

so now i have to go find my birth certificate.. *sighs*

Guest NaNeunRandy

Hi, bluebear847

I used Google Translate to figure out the thing i had trobule with and I recieved this:

"질문에 대한 답변

안녕하세요, 고객님.

문의하신 실명확인에 대해 답변드립니다.

먼저, 실명확인으로 많이 불편하셨으리라 생각합니다.

고객님께서 만 14세 미만의 고객님이므로 어머님의 명의로 실명확인을 완료하였습니다.

* 본인 확인이 필요하여 제공 받은 신분증 사본은 접수 일로부터 최대 일주일까지만 보관됩니다. 

고객님께서 본인 확인이 완료된 상태이기에 실명확인 카페가입과 댓글 작성을 하실 수 있습니다.

참고로, 생년월일로 실명확인을 받으신 고객님께서는 나이 제한이 있는 카페가입이 불가능하고 유료 콘텐츠 서비스 이용이 어려울 수 있는 점 참고하시기 바랍니다.

서비스 이용에 도움이 되기를 바랍니다.

시원한 그늘이 생각나는 여름 고객님의 마음도 시원하길 바랍니다.

감사합니다."

I says i got accpeted (i think) but i still cant go on the sign up.

Please help me if you can. Thank you

Guest bluebear847

XxAzianxPridexX - I'm not sure maybe a week or 2 after the first round but I'm not sure there are no specifics about when a second round will take place, sorry, I guess we will have to wait and see.

ohdangchang - I know complicated right...but if you get into JYP it will be worth it ;)

NaNeunRandy - Hey I'm glad you figured out! Yeah it says that you are verified and should be okay, it basically is just talking about you can only join cafes that allows your age, and they will only keep your verification photo for like a week, etc. But you are verified and good to go now Yay!

Guest NaNeunRandy

NaNeunRandy - Hey I'm glad you figured out!  Yeah it says that you are verified and should be okay, it basically is just talking about you can only join cafes that allows your age, and they will only keep your verification photo for like a week, etc.  But you are verified and good to go now Yay!

Thank you very much for helping. But I still kinda confuse. They still show me as my birth year as "1995" (i put for passing the 14 and up rule.)

Just wanted to show you the thing so it can be A LOT easier for you. (use paint which suckss -________-)

14tqaeq.jpg

ta51k3.jpg

Can people like see my profile (like cyworld or ect) and see my birth date and ect.?

Can JYPE see my birth date i entered for the daum thing?

How can you change it (when i tried, it say yu have to sign up in the 14 and younger section which sucks.)

Archived