JYP 7th Audition for Training with Spris

Guest bluebear847

Guest bluebear847

Thank you very much for helping. But I still kinda confuse. They still show me as my birth year as "1995" (i put for passing the 14 and up rule.)

Just wanted to show you the thing so it can be A LOT easier for you. (use paint which suckss -________-)

14tqaeq.jpg

ta51k3.jpg

Can people like see my profile (like cyworld or ect) and see my birth date and ect.?

Can JYPE see my birth date i entered for the daum thing?

How can you change it (when i tried, it say yu have to sign up in the 14 and younger section which sucks.)

I'm not sure if people can see your profile on Daum I've never tried so I don't know. I'm confused though why did you put 1995 if you were born in 1996? If you have a parent or guardian verify you even if you are under 14 its okay you didn't have to lie about being 14. It's only if you are 14 and above you don't need a parent or guardian to verify you. I'm not sure if you can change it without going through customer service again. Let me know what's up

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NaNeunRandy

I'm not sure if people can see your profile on Daum I've never tried so I don't know.  I'm confused though why did you put 1995 if you were born in 1996?  If you have a parent or guardian verify you even if you are under 14 its okay you didn't have to lie about being 14.  It's only if you are 14 and above you don't need a parent or guardian to verify you.  I'm not sure if you can change it without going through customer service again.  Let me know what's up

Oh ohkay. Because if i sign up going though 14 or younger. It asks for my parents name and KSSN. So I couldn't do that so i just sign up with the 14 and up thing. Okay. I will go through customer service again. Thank you.

Guest XxAzianxPridexX

XxAzianxPridexX - I'm not sure maybe a week or 2 after the first round but I'm not sure there are no specifics about when a second round will take place, sorry, I guess we will have to wait and see.

Then will they probably hold like private auditions like where you meet them and stuff.

For the 6th JYP Auditions (http://tvpot.daum.net/audition/jyp/Top.do) where was the 2nd round held. Maybe they will do the same they did for the 6th JYP Auditions?

Guest Mariel1430271425

hi..i have a question regarding to the identification card that we need to submit to daum in order to upload video or to join in the online audition...

i already pass my id (college id)and i got this reply..

질문에 대한 답변

안녕하세요, 고객님.

세상을 즐겁게 변화시키는 Daum 고객센터 회원정보 담당자 박규진입니다.

문의하신 실명확인에 대해 답변드립니다.

먼저, 실명확인이 되지 않아 많이 불편하셨을 것으로 생각됩니다.

우선, 해외 거주자와 외국인일 때 웹에서 실명확인을 받을 수 없으며, 번거로우시겠지만, 실명확인을 원하신다면 저희 쪽으로 본인 여부를 확인할 수 있는 신분증 사본을 보내주셔야 합니다.

(참고로, 보내주신 신분증은 고객님의 신분을 증명할 수 있는 신분증이 아닌 점 알려 드립니다.)

* 가능한 신분증

- 해외거주 회원 : 여권, 본인확인 가능한 신분증 사본

- 국내거주 외국인 : 외국인등록증, 여권, 국내거소 신고증

또한, '외국인 등록증'이나 '국내 거소증'이 아닌 '외국인 면허증', '여권' 등을 통해 실명인증을 받으실 경우 카페를 개설하거나 가입 연령이 설정된 카페에 가입하실 수 없습니다.

이 점 양해 부탁드리며, 번거로우시겠지만, 카페 개설/가입을 원하신다면, 다시 한 번 저희 측으로 '외국인 등록번호'가 기재된 '외국인등록증'이나 '국내거소증' 사본을 보내주시면 최대한 빠르게 확� 曠臼�카페를 개설/가입할 수 있도록 처리해 드리겠습니다.

※ 본인 확인이 필요하여 받은 신분증 사본은 접수 일로부터 최대 일주일까지만 보관됩니다.

※ 신분증 사본이 너무 진하거나 흐린 상태로 전송되면 알아볼 수가 없사오니, 반드시 사본과 팩스기기의 상태를 확인 후 보내주시기 바랍니다.

[문의/신분증 발송 방법]

* 메일 발송: 실명확인 문의하기

* 팩스 번호 : 02-2088-3355

* 우편 주소 : 제주특별자치도 제주시 노형 1294-5 현대해상 6층 (주) 다음서비스 고객센터 회원정보 담당자 앞 우편번호 : 690-709

바로 도움 드리지 못해 대단히 죄송합니다.

다른 궁금하신 사항은 언제든지 문의해 주시면 성실히 답변해 드리겠습니다.

무더운 여름이지만 고객님의 생활에는 즐거운 일들만 가득하길 바랍니다. 감사합니다.

identification card

고객님의 개인정보 보호를 위해 문의내용을 삭제하였습니다.

답변이 도움 되셨습니까?

저희가 보내드린 메일이 도움이 되셨나요?

앞으로 더 좋은 응대를 하기 위하여 아래의 설문에 답해 주시면 감사하겠습니다.

보내드린 메일은 어떠셨나요?

매우만족만족보통불만매우불만

혹시 불만족 하셨다면 그 이유는 무잇인가요?

답변이 늦다.답변 내용이 적절하지 못하다.답변 내용이 이해가 어렵다.부연 설명이 부족하다.기타

what does it means???

what should i do??

pls help me tnx!!!^^

Guest XxAzianxPridexX

hi..i have a question regarding to the identification card that we need to submit to daum in order to upload video or to join in the online audition...

i already pass my id (college id)and i got this reply..

질문에 대한 답변

안녕하세요, 고객님.

문의하신 실명확인에 대해 답변드립니다.

우선, 해외 거주자와 외국인일 때 웹에서 실명확인을 받을 수 없으며, 번거로우시겠지만, 실명확인을 원하신다면 저희 쪽으로 본인 여부를 확인할 수 있는 신분증 사본을 보내주셔야 합니다.

(참고로, 보내주신 신분증은 고객님의 신분을 증명할 수 있는 신분증이 아닌 점 알려 드립니다.)

* 가능한 신분증

또한, '외국인 등록증'이나 '국내 거소증'이 아닌 '외국인 면허증', '여권' 등을 통해 실명인증을 받으실 경우 카페를 개설하거나 가입 연령이 설정된 카페에 가입하실 수 없습니다.

이 점 양해 부탁드리며, 번거로우시겠지만, 카페 개설/가입을 원하신다면, 다시 한 번 저희 측으로 '외국인 등록번호'가 기재된 '외국인등록증'이나 '국내거소증' 사본을 보내주시면 최대한 빠르게 확� 曠臼�카페를 개설/가입할 수 있도록 처리해 드리겠습니다.

[문의/신분증 발송 방법]

* 우편 주소 : 제주특별자치도 제주시 노형 1294-5 현대해상 6층 (주) 다음서비스 고객센터 회원정보 담당자 앞 우편번호 : 690-709

바로 도움 드리지 못해 대단히 죄송합니다.

무더운 여름이지만 고객님의 생활에는 즐거운 일들만 가득하길 바랍니다. 감사합니다.

identification card

고객님의 개인정보 보호를 위해 문의내용을 삭제하였습니다.

답변이 도움 되셨습니까?

저희가 보내드린 메일이 도움이 되셨나요?

보내드린 메일은 어떠셨나요?

매우만족만족보통불만매우불만

혹시 불만족 하셨다면 그 이유는 무잇인가요?

what does it means???

what should i do??

pls help me tnx!!!^^

The same thing happened to me too. They do not accept School ID's. You have to have your passport or ID or Birth Certificate.

Guest bluebear847

Then will they probably hold like private auditions like where you meet them and stuff.

For the 6th JYP Auditions (http://tvpot.daum.net/audition/jyp/Top.do) where was the 2nd round held. Maybe they will do the same they did for the 6th JYP Auditions?

I'm guessing they are going to do the same thing as the 6th JYP auditions but I don't know how they did it...and the link for me comes up as no longer existing. I hope someone gets to the second round from Soompi so we know :D

Guest XxAzianxPridexX

I'm guessing they are going to do the same thing as the 6th JYP auditions but I don't know how they did it...and the link for me comes up as no longer existing. I hope someone gets to the second round from Soompi so we know :D

The link is this one - http://tvpot.daum.net/audition/jyp/Top.do

the link was mess up.

sorry. Can you see how it is?

Thank you

Guest NaNeunRandy

Still no reply from them -__________-

I guess they cannot see my birthdate. Is it okay to just forget about changing it?

Guest bluebear847

XxAzianxPridexX - Hey thanks for the link. So for the 6th audition it was similar they had both online and offline qualifiers, but they definitely added more cities for offline qualification for this 7th audition. It basically said that the JYP casting team will take videos that they really like and take into consideration netizens recommendation scores and those people will go to the final round. The formula they posted for how they pick the final round people was: Netizens recommended scores (40%) + JYP jury recommended scores (60%). The popularity award will probably be just purely based on netizen scorings and views, and I think the Spris award will probably be dealt more from the Spris casting and JYP casting and not based too much on netizens. If you are within the top videos and people according to both judgements, including among the people who auditioned in person at the offline city auditions, then you get to go onto the final round. They don't specifically say what the final round is like but maybe like you thought it might be a one on one audition or it might come down to an audition where you perform at a showcase and compete with the other people who got into the final round and then get judged again to officially become a JYP trainee. I'm not sure though (JYP recently had their trainee showcase earlier this month, and I remember seeing a video of WooYoung from 2pm auditioning similarly and they had a contest with stage performances and he won so he was able to become a trainee, look it up on youtube). Hopefully this clarifies some questioning on how the judging works, but it doesn't specifically say what goes on in the final round so there is no way of knowing for sure, and who knows they might have changed the judging style

NaNeunRandy - Aww dang! How long has it been since you sent your info? I would wait a little or maybe try opening a different account and start the whole process again because you still have time. If it all doesn't work, then its up to you, this is just my personal opinion but after trying everything I can to change it and they still don't understand you then yeah I would just audition and if you pass explain to the casting team that you were confused with the signing up process with the language barrier and everything. But that's a risk that you have to decide for yourself because it is lying and you could get into trouble for it.

Guest NaNeunRandy

NaNeunRandy  - Aww dang!  How long has it been since you sent your info?  I would  wait a little or maybe try opening a different account and start the  whole process again because you still have time.  If it all doesn't  work, then its up to you, this is just my personal opinion but after  trying everything I can to change it and they still don't understand you  then yeah I would just audition and if you pass explain to the casting team  that you were confused with the signing up process with the language  barrier and everything.  But that's a risk that you have to decide for  yourself because it is lying and you could get into trouble for it.

I send it on the 25th. And then today I got a reply! YAY!

"질문에 대한 답변

안녕하세요, 고객님.

문의하신 내용에 대해 답변드리겠습니다.

먼저, 해당 사항으로 불편드려 대단히 죄송합니다.

고객님의 정보를 확인하여 해당 생년월일을 요청대로 변경하였습니다.

로그인 후 [내정보]를 통해 확인해 주시기 바랍니다.

고객님의 서비스 이용에 도움되셨길 바랍니다.

무더운 여름이지만 고객님의 생활에는 즐거운 일들만 가득하길 바랍니다. 감사합니다."

What does that really mean?

Also, I look at my profile or whatever and it show 1996! YAY! XD

I  couldnt change it since it would pop up saying "You need to register in  the 14 and younger section" or whatever. But now its done. Thanks very  much.

Thank you very much bluebear847! Wish you luck on the audition!

EDIT: Also is only 100 people going to pass the 1st round?

Guest Mariel1430271425

guys help me..im having a hard time about this..

i already send my scanned birth certificate to daum and this is what i get..

안녕하세요, 고객님.

세상을 즐겁게 변화시키는 Daum 고객센터 회원정보 담당자 함종헌입니다.

문의하신 실명확인에 대해 답변드리겠습니다.

보내주신 첨부파일은 잘 받아보았습니다만, 보내주신 내용으로는 처리가 어려운 점 양해 바라며, 해외 거주자 또는 외국인의 경우 아래의 내용을 참고하여 다시 한 번 신분증을 보내주시기 바랍니다.

* 가능한 신분증

[문의/신분증 발송 방법]

* 우편 주소 : 제주특별자치도제주시 노형동 1294-5 현대해상 6층 (주) 다음서비스 우편번호 : 690-709

참고로, 현재 실명확인이 되었다 하더라도 고객님께서는 유료 콘텐츠서비스는 이용이 어려울 수 있는 점 참고해 주시기 바랍니다.

그리고 카페 개설은 웹에서 가능하지만, 운영자 추가나 등업, 카페 양도 같은 문제는 저희 카페 쪽으로 해당 카페의 운영자나 지기께서 문의해 주시면 빠른 도움 드릴 수 있도록 하겠습니다.

바로 도움 드리지 못해 죄송합니다.

시원한 그늘과 수박이 생각나는 여름, 고객님 가정에 행복한 일들만 가득하길 바라겠습니다. ^ㅡ^*

감사합니다.

Birth Certificate

*아이디 : marieljoon

*이름 : mariel

*생년월일 : December 17, 1991

*국가명 : Philippines

*연락처 : +639152669025

재외국인 국내거소 신고증 또는 외국인등록증, 여권사본을 첨부하여 보내주시기 바랍니다.

※ 본인 확인이 필요하여 제공 받은 신분증사본은 접수 일로부터 최대 일주일까지만 보관됩니다.

답변이 도움 되셨습니까?

저희가 보내드린 메일이 도움이 되셨나요?

보내드린 메일은 어떠셨나요?

매우만족만족보통불만매우불만

혹시 불만족 하셨다면 그 이유는 무잇인가요?

whats this?????

Guest deepfriedbutter

Hello. :P

I got this automatic message from JYP:

JYPE신인개발팀입니다. 공채 7기 오디션에 지원해 주셔서 감사합니다. 동영상 심사가 완료되었습니다. 본 오디션은 동영상 업로드 후, 지원서를 제출하시면 1차 접수가 완료 됩니다. 지역예선 시간은 JYP 오디션 카페에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. 지역예선 전까지 본인의 끼를 보여줄 다른 영상 많이 올려주세요. 지역예선 장에서 뵙겠습니다. 감사합니다.^^

It says to send in my application, but I already did. Is it just a reminder to make sure I submitted it?

Guest bluebear847

mariel_joon - Hmm, I get the overall message but I'm not sure exactly why they didn't accept your birth certificate. But basically it said that they received it. But that they can't accept it for verification and would like you to send a picture ID, or like a passport, or resident card something official. I think that they are the most comfortable accepting these forms of ID and really only accepting the birth certificates for people with school IDs and stuff because they aren't old enough to get a formal ID. Do you have a passport or an official picture ID you can scan and send?

deepfriedbutter - It just an automatic response once they have seen your video. You don't have to fill out an application again its just saying that they received your video and stuff. You can upload more videos if you want to show all of your skills and talents.

Guest Mariel1430271425

bluebear847 tnx for the answer..i tried to send my files..well as far as i know i dont encounter any problem..but i have a question..how would i know if my video is already uploaded??and also the application..because when i upload my video and click submit i got this "Daum요즘에 가입하여야

정상적으로 동영상이 접수됩니다." and it says that

"Daum must sign up for these days

This video is normally received."where can i see my uploaded video??and also in the application..what should i receive to confrim that i successfully send in my application??

sorry for so many questions..hope you can help me..tnx!^^

Guest deepfriedbutter

Thanks for your help. I have another question about the automatic response from JYP. I told my parents (Native Koreans/Fluent in Korean) that it's just an automatic confirmation message, but they keep insisting that it says to get ready for the 2nd round. They told me the message is saying I made it to the 2nd round and that I should make sure that I turn in my application. :mellow:

2nd question:

If the 2nd auditions in Korea start on August 8, then why are the 1st auditions still open until the 28th? Will they upload a list of those who made it on August 8 and keep updating it until the 28th? I don't get it... >_>

Most of us picked Seoul if we get to the 2nd round, but if they release some sort of list on the 28th, that means we only have one day to get to Korea.... Right? :tears:

Thank you. I wish the front page of the TVPOT/JYP audition site had a detailed set of information... -_- Even my parents say the information about the audition is way too vague.

Guest Mausoleum

Thanks for your help. I have another question about the automatic response from JYP. I told my parents (Native Koreans/Fluent in Korean) that it's just an automatic confirmation message, but they keep insisting that it says to get ready for the 2nd round. They told me the message is saying I made it to the 2nd round and that I should make sure that I turn in my application. :mellow:

2nd question:

If the 2nd auditions in Korea start on August 8, then why are the 1st auditions still open until the 28th? Will they upload a list of those who made it on August 8 and keep updating it until the 28th? I don't get it... >_>

Most of us picked Seoul if we get to the 2nd round, but if they release some sort of list on the 28th, that means we only have one day to get to Korea.... Right? :tears:

Thank you. I wish the front page of the TVPOT/JYP audition site had a detailed set of information... -_- Even my parents say the information about the audition is way too vague.

I assume from the way they have it set up that they'll notify who gets in to which audition a few days before, and then release a full list (after the majority of the auditions have happened) of who got in later. So basically... if you get in, they'll probably let you know, you won't be checking the list.

The information IS vague... and rather poorly worded, too. Ah well.

Guest ohdangchang

Why is 2nd round on august 8th when 1st round ends on the 28th? that doesn't make sense.

and if you do happen to get in the 2nd round, im assuming it'll be a few days later? so that means you have to get your plane ticket, passport and visas all done in time? that's not possible. would they arrange a different day for you, to come in and just do a 1 on 1 audition, or no?

Guest XxAzianxPridexX

Why is 2nd round on august 8th when 1st round ends on the 28th? that doesn't make sense.

and if you do happen to get in the 2nd round, im assuming it'll be a few days later? so that means you have to get your plane ticket, passport and visas all done in time? that's not possible. would they arrange a different day for you, to come in and just do a 1 on 1 audition, or no?

I think this is the second round locations but I dont know

광주 /전라 : 2010년 8월 7일 조선대학교

대전 /충청 : 2010년 8월 8일 대전대학교

대구 / 경북 : 2010년 8월 14일 계명문화대학

부산 / 경남 : 2010년 8월 21일 동의대학교

서울/경기/기타 : 2010년 8월 27~29일 서울종합예술학교 비전관

They said only 100 people going to pass the 1st round, OMG im so confused. How is this audition thing going to work. Hope bluebear847 gonna help

Guest ohdangchang

^ is it 100 people total that pass? or 100 per audition site?

and where did it say that on the website, just to make sure

Archived