[Drama 2010] Secret Garden 시크릿 가든

Guest salasala

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fOrEvEr.L

The plot of this drama related to both Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won replace theirs body that right?

I'm guess from some teaser and pics, so sorry I can't read Korean. :ph34r:

hi again!

as usual I've visited the thread if there's something new and as far as I see, there are many YSH fans here. I've liked him in my fair lady but this time I'm looking forward to that drama not because of him but HJW-HB couple.

today, I've watched one of the dramas I'm looking forward to (mary stayed out all night), and now the next one is SG.

I hope I'll be not dissapointed from SG, too. only one week left, right?

aja-aja^^

Guest kayana20

Yay only 4 more days to go! I love HJW & HB for the switching bodies concept and also because they play the hell out of the parts they play. HJW reminds me of Lara Croft Tomb Raider with that kickass outfit on. This is a weekly drama or 2 night drama?

Guest cofioca

New drama “Secret Garden” reveals two posters

November 8, 2010

SBS’s new weekend drama, “Secret Garden,” recently revealed two promotional posters before the airing of its pilot episode for November 13th.

“Secret Garden” will star Ha Ji Won, Hyun Bin, Yoon Sang Hyun, Kim Sarang, and Philip Lee.

Its production company stated, “This highly-perfected series will create a new romantic fantasy genre. The five stars will be showing off their individual charms.”

This intriguing drama centers around a bickering man and woman who somehow switch their souls. A rough and cranky shopping mall owner, ‘Ju Won’ (Hyun Bin), finds that he now has to figure out how to survive in the body and life of action stunt woman, ‘Ra-Im’ (Ha Ji Won), who hopes to one day become a martial arts director.

It certainly sounds like a interesting drama. Are you looking forward to catching the first episode?

Source: TV Report via Nate

Photos: SBS

Credit to VITALSIGN @allkpop

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I am ever since I knew Ha Ji Won was cast in it. w00t.gif

^ The posters were posted above by the girl who. smile.gif

Second one reminds me of YAB poster laugh.gif but I guess this one fits for SG's concept. 

Guest happynuna_a

`Secret Garden` OST also blockbuster!

- Baek Ji Young, Kim Bum Soo, Yoon Sang-hyun, Forman, 美 such participation

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead.asp?sub_cd=EA31&newsid=01193926593164080&DirCode=0010301

ps10110900011.jpg

Secret garden - OST & MV will be release on Nov,11.

ost1.jpg

ost2.jpg

ost3f.jpg

ost4.jpg

ost5c.jpg

ost7.jpg

Archived