[Drama 2010] Secret Garden 시크릿 가든

Guest salasala

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I know wich one you're talking about. It was with Chakrit right? I love the actor but got to admit that I was really freacked out. He was just horrible. And I think Hyung Bin weight los fit well the concept of this drama. He look arrogant and selfish but at the same time he's childish (disco star clothes and the socks parts). I think I'll like this one.

Yes it was the one with Charit. I'm so glad I was not the only freaked out by his appearance. 

But HB doesn't freak me out at all. In fact when he was in the car screaming I was hollering in laughter. That was too funny!!!! I think he fell in love with her during the car ride.

Concerning his glittering sweat suit, anytime one has to continually explain the concept and brand value of their outfit then they should seriously consider why is that necessary. sweatingbullets.gif 

Guest misskorea

This drama will be a hit for sure

with such a big casting like that [Ha Jiwon & Hyunbin]

+ so~ talented scriptwriter combination!

Secret Garden, FIGHTING!!!!

Guest purpleZ

I watched episode 1 and loved it! Fast moving episode, many scenes and refreshing. Enjoyed HJW + HB very much. YSH is a dork in there ;) Kim Sa Rang was surprisingly cute and Phillip Lee was as cold as ice. And wow about the ratings! 17-18% is definitely a hit. Congrats to Secret Garden team! I'm definitely sticking to this one :D

HJW has always been very charismatic. I enjoyed the action stunt scene very much. I thought it was classy and not cheesy at all. HB is charming. Everybody's great. All the casts show up already in episode 1. I think for a first episode, this was one of those who can hook you up fast. :)

I knew it, I knew it!!!!!

how could a drama be so wonderful even in the fisrt episode? I loved it!

the chemistry is awesome, the pace is so good, as a person who doesn't like action scenes I liked that scenes, too. and I even couldn't understand how it ended too quickly. I wish they could show not only one episode in a day but more consecutively...

I'll take a trip and cannot watch tomorrows ep. how sad I am =(

anyway, as usual I can't find the exact words to describe my immediate love for secret garden but also I'm sure everyone understands me, right??

melting....

Guest MidnightByul

OMG! SHE WAS FANTASTIC!

I mean...I'm in awe right now. She was amazing in those action scenes. Kicking some butt like a boss. I totally love Ji Won, and I'm totally gonna be watching this drama for sure.

antisocialnot, thanks for the song translation!!

naey15, thank you soo much for the translation!!! it helps a lot!

mommie Alice , thanks for the explanation. omg now i really cant wait to watch with subs. thats soo funny!

kdramafanusa, thanks for the rating. wow, thats really high for a premiere episode. maybe because the previous drama ended on a high rating and SG managed to keep some of its vieweres. anyway, hope it'll just gets better. cant wait for tonight episode!

and thanks everyone else for the links & screencaps!

LMFAO i absolutely LOVED the first episode. (Mini-spoiler alert for those who haven't seen it yet P:)

The scene where ha jiwon was driving his car and he was screaming his head off cracked me up so badddd XD

Anddd the part where he took off her socks!

and ESPECIALLY the scene where he says that he wants to drive her home and jafiofjdsaj (:

HyunBin is absolutely the perfect actor for his role. I've been rewatching the same last 20minutes because i ridiculously love the interaction between Hyunbin and jiwon. i adore it so much!!! >//<

i think this is going to be one of my favorite romantic comedies of HyunBin's (: maybe even more than My Name is KimSamsoon

But i have a quick question: will they be body swapped for the entire drama? or like a good length of it? Because i kind of want more scenes with them as normal... like in their respective bodies XD

And i wonder why the title of the drama is Secret Garden...? does anyone know yet? :o

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

Congrats to SG for a great 1st episode rating. I am not in love with the drama yet but I did enjoy it. I know the drama will pick up steam once the actual soul swap takes place. From the preview looks like it might happen on the 2nd episode already.

Looking forward to next episode.

great great great first epi! I'm a fan now. Ha jiwon totally fit the role as a stuntwoman and i liked how they build up her character as a tough person in the first epi. was cracking up when hyun bin was pulling out the oska socks. lol. Loved the ending too, very good character dynamics and the characters have charisma. that's what i miss most in a drama. I think i will enjoy this drama a lot.

edit: forgot to mention that both editing and the OST are great as well. Also liked the concert scene where all 5 of the major characters are in the same location at the same time, and how they transitioned to that scene by playing the song in a scene before that. pretty good editing i must say. Yoon Sang Hyun executed that concert scene very well. i can imagine him giving such a hallyu concert during his overseas fan meeting.

just finished watching 1st ep and so far so good! I enjoyed the first episode. It's so nice to see HJW again in a drama and of course, HB. I must say I enjoy their chemistry on screen. Can't wait to see the eps when they actually swap places. wohoo!

yes, I'd like to know why it's called Secret Garden too...

OMG! SHE WAS FANTASTIC!

I mean...I'm in awe right now. She was amazing in those action scenes. Kicking some butt like a boss. I totally love Ji Won, and I'm totally gonna be watching this drama for sure.

I think that's definitely HJW's strongest forte and I'm glad she gets to do some action scenes in this drama....HJW can pull off the fierceness so easily along w/ great acting kills. she's just great <3

Archived