Jeon Hye Bin's recent pictures....

Guest iAMme.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

!@#$%^&*

Okay, when I saw other pictures, it didn't seem THAT different

This is just WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay, she's weird looking there. Not her at all.

OHMAN~ Is it b/c she f**ked up her face from that accident

And she re-did her face or something?

i wouldn't say it's from the accident. remember the pics with fly to the sky not too long ago? and it was AFTER the accident. she looked fine then (where u can actually recognize her) but now... :crazy:

Guest Alexiel

Wth. O_O I wouldn't have guessed that this was Bin. I guess she had to do it because of her accident.. she doesn't necessarily look better than before, but I gotta say that this is definitely not a negative change for her. She looks like a totally different person.

This kinda reminds me of Ashlee Simpson's plastic surgeries.

I wonder if she's going to make a second album. I only really liked 2AM from her first album. :x

Guest sweet_hunny

Well if she wanted to change her image to a more elegant and luxurious style, then just change the make up and clothes not your face. I dislike Bin but come on! What the hell thinking she thinking because I highly doubt this is a way to go I mean she was much prettier before and she looked "elegant" too when she's covered up. She didn't have to do something like this drastic. Her face was so much better before where she looked stunning and now it's just Blah and a no-no. <_<

Guest prehistoric

i doubt she got the surgery due to her accident. The pictures of her with FTTS were after the accident, and she looked perfectly "normal" then.

Guest lotusdrop

omg O_________O whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i thought she was beautiful before.. now she doesn't stand out.. before it was like BAM!! its BIN , her face was WOW before... now its just a pretty girl .. I MEAN of course everyone wants to be a pretty girl, but she stood out!! blah oh well, she still sings and dances well :P

Guest la creme

why do celebrities do surgery AFTER they debut? it's totally obvious.

EXACTLY what i was thinking.

i bet even her close friends do a double take when they see her.

well, i never liked hyebin anyway; she tries too hard to be sexy.

she looks soo different!!! it doesn`t even look like herrrr1 she looks really pretty in some angles of those pics =p

Guest --TU *

WOW she looks really different

why did she have surgery she looked fine berfore :blink:

i think she looks like Kim Ok Bin now

Guest wistful

I thought she was pretty before, but this new look is not working at all. What possessed her to change her nose so much? -_-

Guest happygirl2484

what the heck O_O she looks completely different...

her nose looked better before

-__- what was she thinking ?

Guest diany*

O_O!!

i didn't recognize her!!

she looks SO different in those pics!! BuTT i think she's still really pretty ^^...

well if she thinks she looks better that way..she looked prettier before she did something with her nose...

did she even?..mabe it's just effects..LOLS. i sound so frikken stupid!

i LOVE her clothes...except for that top..-.-'' well it does look pretty but iono!

it looks like she really rocked on stage! :o

Archived