Jeon Hye Bin's recent pictures....

Guest iAMme.

I deleted my post and just added what i said in the JHB thread

anyways, I'm not going to judge her about it right now. I want to see a real picture of her thats not a picture while she is dancing, singing, etc. I want to see one where she's posing for the camera, or maybe on TV. Then we'll get a clearer view.

But I think she really did her nose. It looks weirder, I bet her nose is swelling right now, since it's like that after surgury, it takes a while huh? I'm going to wait for the swelling to go down and It might look better. Doing one thing to your face can change so many things.

I also think it might have to do something with her hair. I dont really like it on her and somehow it changes her face shape. I hope she can go back to her regular style. Bangs dont really suit her

I think she might have done her teeth, dont they look smaller? Eatheir that or her mouth got bigger..hehehe. But theeth isnt really anything

Now without the fake eye lashes, and heavy eye make up she used to have on for her 2am days, her eyes also dont stand out like that...

Her face seemed to gotten skinner and bonnier to....

Those are my guesses on why she looks so different, but to really see how different she looks we need to see a clear, good picture or her on TV.

And even if she did get a nose job, thats only like one thing. THat dosn't make her fake people, other celebs do way more surgury...

But I do misss her olds self

Theres some things that make her look different thats NOT surgury

editt:

200606300024177032815op.jpg

and this one

200606292129286663918sk.jpg

Credits: yahoo Korea

I can kinda see her old self in this picture

I also think people shouldn't bash her on this. Seriously only Female stars get bashed on when it comes to surgury....

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest serenity8

jeon hye bin's the girl.. that danced with Chae in one of the SBS award night right?? she's the girl that was in a banjun drama with DBSK and Minwoo right.. >.<...

cuz at first, i'm like, Omg? that's not her!! .... i'm still kinda in doubt.. don't really kno her.. but, if that IS her. then WOW! such a BIG difference

Guest AsOne

Her nose is very.....because of the accident where she fell on her face, i guess its okay for her to do it....But did falling her face really make huge of a difference to her face to make her go and do plastic surgery.

wow at 1st i didnt really think it was her i thought u got the name wrong but WOW...didnt she like had an accident ?? did she break her nose during that accident and had to get surgery ??

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

whyyyyyy

she looked so much better with her natural nose

same with every other celebs who do their noses

i just dont get whyyyyy they do ittt

Guest bubblepeach

Whoaaa the last pic really reminds me of Stephanie O_________O

Anyway, why did she do her nose? It was fine before ^^;;

She looks so different now.

Guest aircastles

QUOTE OFF OF SOLID07 (this will explain why she fixed her face)

BIN, couldn't stand her naughty/sexy image anymore, and decided to go with a more luxurious and elegant look. An anonymous source says, BOA's face was the main base, for her current look.

She performed at COEX - a huge Korean shopping mall, (info for those who are not Korean), with her new look on the 29th of June

What she had done: Nose correction, teeth correction.. and she got rid of her tanning cream...

credits to herokiller @ Solid07 Forums

---

I 'll just copy my post from Solid07:

Her nose looks weird. o_O

I can't even recognize her...

Why is it that so much natural celebrities that were already pretty do plastic surgery??

But I guess overall she looks decent ... it'll just take some time to get used to it.

O.O.... TATS NOT HER... omg.. she doesn't look natural anymore..

GOD WHAT IS IT W. PEOPLE AND PLASTIC SURGURY? SHEESSHH~

I mean.. if the fans like u ... then don't change.. and if u want to change.. change for the better...

her "new" nose makes her look not like her...

Guest luxsandie

Her accident must have been pretty bad, I can't even recognize her anymore. There are only hints of her old image in a couple of pics.

Archived