Jeon Hye Bin's recent pictures....

Guest iAMme.

Guest sungified

She did her nose because of her face injury in the first place. But, she look sooo different now. She don't have that unique look to her anymore. Gosh, I miss her OLD looks.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happy.birthday

I think she looks better now. I never was a fan of her though. She annoyed me ever since i saw her in that kang ho dong couple thing in 2002.

Guest dorkii101

didnt she get in a car crash or something tats y she redid her noes job that is wat i heard lolz

Guest sakura_drop

omg she looks so different now

it her nose the accident made her nose look all weird

i like her before she was pretty before

Guest Inconnu

Is it just me or does her nose look too 'pointy'?

The side view of it is pretty but the front view is x__x

Guest Jenii.E

o.O aww....she looked so much prettier b4 =(

yoo can still sorta see her face....n if yoo give a closer look yoo will no its bin :unsure:

Guest jinhee

what? is that really BIN? that looks NOTHING like her! man... she was so pretty before! what did she do to herself :( she was so pretty... now she looks like that rest of them.

Guest Jonnan

Wow she does looks so different. I can still tell its her because of her eyes.

It seems her nose looks a little too pointy, but it'll probably will go down... i think it takes like a whole year to see the final nose shape.

I thought she looked cute before. She is still pretty though.

Guest aiyaiyai

*gasp* omg, she did get a new face. So she had an accident and had surgery, man that must've been a major accident if the doctors couldn't retain even a semblance of her previous features...maybe I can't see a resemblance because she's dancing and stuff. But honestly, she doesn't look bad, her new "face" is still pretty and attractive. Wouldn't have given it a second thought if I didn't know how she had looked before.

Guest qysi

hm....is this the "BIN" that i know?!!?

the one who sang that annoying song but can dance?!?!

omg...she changed SO MUCH

Guest elmmmo_

she doesn't even look like herself in some pictures!!

what happened to her?? what's this ACCIDENT that happened to her?

Guest aymei

she looks way different, i would've thought it was someone else. shes gotta a little chubby too, but shes still beautiful. =]

emmily<3junjin: she was filming a drama and i guess she was on top of a wall or something, im not sure, but im sure it was a high place, and she was suppose to jump, but instead she fell flat on her face and was hospitalize for some time.

Archived