Jeon Hye Bin's recent pictures....

Guest iAMme.

Guest chubzzy

still pretty, but her nose bothers me alot!

and her jeans in those pics seems to make her feel really uncomfortable

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MitsukiKira

Wow. She looks REAL different from before. O_O

I liked her before her nose job though.

She still looks pretty, but I prefer the before rather then after.

Guest deelow

She looks a lot better now. Her pelican nose was hideous before.

But the way that these stars just casually rearrange their faces is very disturbing to me. A little touch up here, a little touch up there is ok but these total face reconstructions like Yang Mira's are insane. I wish somebody would tell them to stop it.

Guest XOx_bOnBoN_xOX

She looks extremely different! I don't really like her nose right now. I thought she looked just fine before.

She looks so DIFFERENT O__O. I didn`t know a nose job can change a person appearance that much. I think I like her before her nose job because she was rather erm...prettier?

<3 Dee

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

i think she got more than her nose surgery. someone i kno said she got her eyes and lips more inward. and i think she looked much much better before the surgery (or all the surgery). personally i only like her as an actress. and i think her face was perfectly fine b4 the nose job.

Guest itzxkevin

WHOA... she looks so different.. why did she get surgery :( i'm so irked. she didn't even NEED it.. ugh. how annoying. she looks odd. and she's not all "natural" anymore -_-

she does look different. But im not sure if this is 100 percent true but she got her nose done because she damaged her nose badly while practicing an action scene for something. It isn't like she planned on doing it but had to because of that injury.

Guest hillz3388

k like what everyone else mentioned...her nose, makez her look totally different now! >.<

but she still lookz the same from some anglez tho..but only the few! ><

still pretty of course, but why?

Archived