[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

Guest shuureigirl

@Junsu - Glad to hear Junsu has recovered. :D

@Kangta - aw man. why. seriously. why? Kangta got to make whatever decisions he made in his life. So him trying to criticize them, in a backhanded way or outright, is a bit ridiculous. EDIT: (Reference)

These guys are fighting for their futures and hearing something like that from someone like that... Its almost like his comments were specifically circulated to affect the three guys since they idolized H.O.T. when they were younger.

@Yunho - Yunho in a musical? He can certainly pull it off. He's cute. I tried to watch the drama Goong but found it a bit... I don't know. Maybe I should keep watching more of it and it'll get better to me. For some reason, that guy (in the drama) keeps reminding me of Jaejoong. :lol:

Dude, why am I just NOW seeing this series? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5oRaEbChHE

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

[NEWS] TVXQ to release special Japanese album on July 15

1_74_2.jpg

Korean idol group TVXQ will be releasing a special Japanese DVD album on July 15, according to Japanese daily newspaper Sankei Sports on Wednesday.

Sankei reported that the group, despite having halted all group activities, will release a special album in DVD format with highlights from the upcoming Japanese film "Kimi Ga Odoru, Natsu" which also includes an advance ticket for the movie.

The boy band's song "With All My Heart" is featured as the theme song for "Kimi Ga Odoru, Natsu," set to hit theaters in September.

"The members of the group are currently working on individual projects but they have prepared this surprise for their fans," an associate from Sankei explained, adding that the album will go on sale on July 15 although there are no plans for it to be sold as a single album.

The theme song "With All My Heart" is one of the tracks from their best album "Best Selection 2010," which was released in February, and the latest version has been rearranged with a simple piano instrumental. The special album will also include three different versions of the song.

TVXQ has halted all activities as a five-man band with Xiah, Hero and Micky applying for provisional disposition of their 13-year contract with SM last July. They then filed a lawsuit against SM last week, demanding they be confirmed their contract had been nullified as well as be handed their share of profits they claim to have failed to receive.

The three singers formed a new trio away from their original band TVXQ with Japanese agency AVEX a few months ago.

SM too has sued the three singers for the damages the agency and the remaining two members, U-Know Yunho and Max Changmin, have suffered from the legal battle.

Since their 2004 debut, TVXQ, discovered and managed by SM, had arguably been one of the most successful K-pop acts in Asia with reportedly the largest fanbase in the world.

Source: asiae.co.kr

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskimShared By:DBSKnights + TvxqPowerfulGods

Guest tinamarie

i'm glad to see that junsu is feeling better! i remember when that news first came out i used google translate and it said junsu died and i started crying so hard lol.

sorry to pollute this new page with the old argument but i felt that i needed to clarify what i said before.

people are taking what i said in the wrong way. i never stated that it was selfish to want them together. i want them together too. i was just asking a question.

what i asked was "is it selfish for us to want them to get back together even if that's not what they want right now?" and i got my answer. of course we don't know what they want, but think about it, though. if we wanted the boys to do something they didn't want to do just for our own satisfaction, wouldn't you consider that selfish? i can't understand why people were offended. i guess i'll need to go back to being a silent reader because maybe the way i think may not be welcome here. i understand that many people are finding it hard to accept the situation now. i really do. but there's no reason why we should continue to delude ourselves into thinking certain things. we can't assume things either -- especially not that one side is completely innocent.

right now, the present, is what we live in. there's no use stressing over could've happened; instead we should keep our happy memories close while looking forward to the future with the belief that one day everything will work itself out. that's what i believe always keep the faith is about. things may look rough now, but there's always the future. my mom always told me "if it's meant to be, it will be" one day, this lawsuit will be over and they'll be free to talk to each other and tell us what was going on, and even get back together. however, we must accept that the reality: bands break up all the time. what makes dbsk immune from it?

it took me a long time to accept all of this, it really did. dbsk changed my life and it hurts me to see them and the fanclub i was once proud to be a part of like this.

Guest Supernike911

Hey guys~

I've been noticing that, like what others have said, old arguments have occurred in this new thread. I understand that you want to express your opinions, and that's completely fine, just as long as you keep it civilized and mature. Please refrain from responding to others if you have different views and spark up anything that leads up to a heated/unfriendly conversation. I'm not limiting or restraining what you guys can and cannot post, but as it states amongst the rules on the first page:

Please refrain from having conversations amongst yourselves. Please PM the other member for private conversations.

We want to keep this new thread as friendly and welcoming as possible, so if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any of the mods about this issue.

Thanks, and happy reading! :)

Guest icedevil0289

shuureigirl what did kangta say?

and thanks for sharing the vid. I've never seen that one either. Adding that to the list of videos I need to see for the weekend.

What, no one liked the minsu videos I posted a few pages a back. *sobs* I know that they are not as popular as yunjae, yoosu, or jaemin, but I can't be the only minsu fan here. Just felt like with the recent sitution, I wanted to spread the love for pairings that we are unable to see for now.

Guest icedevil0289

can't believe my post about the sugarcoating and being labeled as a true fan or not got -5. I don't recalling bashing people or any members, but okay. Yeah people are so openminded.

Guest lalalaLynn

shuureigirl what did kangta say?

What, no one liked the minsu videos I posted a few pages a back. *sobs* I know that they are not as popular as yunjae, yoosu, or jaemin, but I can't be the only minsu fan here. Just felt like with the recent sitution, I wanted to spread the love for pairings that we are unable to see for now.

I liked it^^

I liked it a lot

I'm starting to like Minsu a lot more nowㅋㅋ

I didn't really pay much attention to that couple before

Did i just read Yunbear's grandma died? oo'

Is this old or new news?

I am really sorry guys

I joined in with the arguments too

I didn't get much from the old thread so_ oo'

Guest Supernike911

@icedevil0289

Your last post was your 5th post for today. Just a friendly reminder that anything above 5 posts will result in a 2-day suspension. Thanks~

Guest icedevil0289

I liked it^^

I liked it a lot

I'm starting to like Minsu a lot more nowㅋㅋ

I didn't really pay much attention to that couple before

Did i just read Yunbear's grandma died? oo'

Is this old or new news?

I am really sorry guys

I joined in with the arguments too

I didn't get much from the old thread so_ oo'

they are adorable aren't they, always bickering. I like to think they are more of fighters than jaemin (who I miss as well). Jae even said in one japanese interview that while they all have arguments, the two that get into phsyical fights are minsu, but it's just funny to watch them fight. Hehe.

I don't know when his grandmother died. I heard it around the same time that the news about Junsu being in the hospital came out. Sorry wish I could help.

edit: I had no idea that we could only post 5 times per day. I believe this is my 6th post. I'm sorry about that. I hope this post can be deleted in that case.

Let just keep this thread as positive as we can :) it is a new beginning and just leave old argument back in our drawers..shall we?

i always love MINSU 's couple ...actually i love all the couples. All couples have their own chemistry with each others..they are perfect with each others. That is what i like about DBSK ^^ i cant never have fav among them. Now i know the reason why, it is because i love DBSK not only particular member but DBSK . No matter what happen my love for them as always as the 1st time i know about them,never fade but it 's grow everyday even now..

Guest alexkziel

I was happily reading all these comments about the boys, agreeing with some, disagreeing with others and then here it comes people berating the posters because we are having a "discussion"

Seriously, are we that light-skinned that we can't accept a critic, read a different point of view, comment about something that is not "happy news"?

I love to see eloquent people talking about matters related to the boys.

Because my english is poor sometimes it's nice to read my thoughts expressed by another person or read comments that make me see that I can be wrong in my views.

If we aren't bashing the boys, creating heated arguments or being irrespectful, why we should keep silent, say yes to all and in general agree with everything?

As far as I know this is a TVXQ, DBSK, TOHOSHINKI thread, that means that we will discuss their new projects but there will be moments when we will want to discuss about them as the group that they were, is not what brought us here?

Guest sheilapiglet

^ I agree....it's okay to have different points of views...as long as we're discussing in a civilized and mature manner, then I don't see why we should be told to keep our opinions to ourselves and keep quiet....if people aren't open minded enough to agree to disagree peacefully, then what's the point of coming to a DISCUSSION forum right?

lenale: don't worry, YH's only performing on 4 dates in September and the 11th is not one of them=)

Are we at it again?lol~

I dont think anyone has forgotten anything.Its just people seem to move on from it.

If JYJ wanted out from SM basing on the official lawsuit they filed, they simply have a very solid reason why. They surely know everything better than anyone here.

please don't generalize..."anyone"?....that's untrue...i know of many that bash SM like they're the devil and they're 100% in the wrong.....I think many people already know that JCS had a valid reason for wanting to file a lawsuit against SM...but we're just reminding them that SM's not entirely to blame for what's happened either...we have to remember not only the bad, but the good as well....it needs to go both ways.

stuff to share:

[iNFO] JUNSU / JEJUNG / YUCHUN’s Ringtone is Delivered Starting from July 14!

JUNSU / JEJUNG / YUCHUN’s ringtone is delivered starting from July 14!

(2010.7.7) Official Update

We start to distribute the LIVE sounds of June concert that was held in Dome.

7 / 14 mu-mo early monopoly distribution (Ringtone)

7 / 21 mu-mo early monopoly distribution (full song ringtone), DAM Rekochoku and other websites will start song distribution (Ringtone)

7 / 28 DAM Rekochoku and other websites will start song distribution (full song ringtone)

The list of upcoming song releases:

・いつだって君に (With You Always) (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

・Get Ready (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

・Long Way (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

・W (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

* Service may not be available on some phone

* Some sites may give free admission fee

source: mu-mo

trans: sharingyoochun.net

shared by: DBSKnights

I'm sure these ringtones will be really popular..especially 'W'=)

[Project] Aethiopeia is holding a 7th Anniversary Project

[PROJECT FAITH***] Aethiopeia is holding a 7th Anniversary Project in dedication to the boys for their epically awesome hard work and encouragement. Here’s the brief detail about it:

In due time it will be given to them with the messages and video messages from fans across North America.

(***note that the name is still temporary until others have sent in ideas for its name then we’ll be holding a poll for it)

INFORMATION:

* Scrapbook + DVD gift set for their 7th anniversary

* For each month, it is dedicated to two members: July – Yunho & Jaejoong; August – Yoochun & Junsu; September – Changmin & DBSK. Eventually each member gets their own section of the scrapbook and in the end is about the boys as a whole with unity.

* (text) Messages will be on a scrapbook while both text and video messages will be on DVD

* If you’re wondering how we’re going to give them their gifts when its a 3:2 ordeal, the scrapbook & DVD will be split into 2 with the same information for both groups.

* Video messages are no longer than 1 minute, it can be in group or as a solo.**

* Pictures of yourself with your fave albums, design work (i.e. artwork, graphic design work) and whatnot are welcome.**

* Donations are welcome! Email for more inquiries!

* North American fans are only allowed to do this project as it is we’re representing North America with its complex and beautiful diversity.

DEADLINE FOR EACH COUPLE: July 01-25, August 01-25, September 01-25

*Once everything is set up and ready to be sent, I will be taking photos of the project prior to its mailing to Avex & SM and/or through the member’s personal stores run by them and their family.

As so we do not get confused, the reason why we’re doing 2 members a month is because we’ll be sending it in October as I know someone who will be going to Korea and Japan so she is able to send it for us.

An even detailed information is on the forum through here (you must be a member to see the project):

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Aethiopeia_Community/topic/7271053/1/#new

**Email us your video and/or photos,design work to this email:

tvfxq_north-america@hotmail.com with this as a subject line: [PRJFAITH] Video Message (or what it is you want to send to them)

————————-

Other updates…

Aethiopeia is currently hiring new staff members as we are low on it right now.

More info below:

They are:

-Graphic Artists/Designers (2)

-Moderators (5)

-Editors (3)

-Tech Admin (2)

-Translators (3)

There is a requirement for being able to get this job or even to be considered.

An even more detailed information are on the forum:

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Aethiopeia_Community/topic/7274647/1/#new

(Please remember the DEADLINE for the hiring process is JULY 17, 2010)

————————-

In case you all didn’t know Aethie also has a Facebook fan page and a Twitter page so please, follow us!

Twitter: http://twitter.com/aethiopeia

Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aethiopeia/244064259824?v=info

Taken from: sharingyoochun.net

what a nice project...hope that this actually gets to the guys themselves.

TVXQ Sweet Collection Vol.5

another great vid to remember their happier times=*)

[news] jae-joong (영웅재중, "박용하 죽음 충격적")

news about PYH and his relationship with jaejoong=(

Oh...again and again....with the same person...:P

Mod please...I know there's rule about not bashing the members...But all I see from the 4th thread to this new thread is the same person keeps on bashing on the 3.

Well, It's time to move on now... If someone doesn't like JCS..then please stop talking about them [which will lead to bashing them all over again].

So Mod...Please state the rule clearly for them to remember..that do not bash HM or JCS.

And ...I know we can't avoid this same person's opinions... so we should just ignore it or just skip reading it.

I really hope this thread will fill with happiness and hope and faith for our boys.

@ Junsu's recover.... I feel relieved. I hope to see his smile again when he come back to Korea this weekend [Am I right? When will they come back? I really miss them]

@ Yunho's musical.... He is the most handsome prince...I wish I could go to see his musicals but no...I can't T^T.

I really miss the 5 of them so much....I really wish I could hear them sing together again. And I always keep the faith that they will be together soon.

I love this performance...really beautiful and breathtaking. [Actually, all the performances in their 4th live tour are all great!!]

Guest Kumeihina

Beautiful Love episode 7 Cap's

2pp0dtw.jpg

2z5nck9.jpg

152hz14.jpg

f3i0qp.jpg

pmzuo.jpg

2d6p0nn.jpg

23sen84.jpg

23lmtkj.jpg

credit: manotan2002

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

[Trans] 100707 Seki Yoshihiro’s Twitter – Junsu has already recovered

COMMENT = COMMENT

Do not mistake it as info from SYC

2ziabnb.jpg

Fan: Hello. Is Junsu okay? Jaejoong is really in pain… very worried. How is Yoochun? …

yoshihiroseki replied: Sorry for the long wait. Just got report that Junsu has already recovered!

source: baidu+yoshihiroseki

trans by: sharingyoochun.net

[info] JUNSU / JEJUNG / YUCHUN’s Ringtone is Delivered Starting from July 14!

JUNSU / JEJUNG / YUCHUN’s ringtone is delivered starting from July 14!

(2010.7.7) Official Update

We start to distribute the LIVE sounds of June concert that was held in Dome.

7 / 14 mu-mo early monopoly distribution (Ringtone)

7 / 21 mu-mo early monopoly distribution (full song ringtone), DAM Rekochoku and other websites will start song distribution (Ringtone)

7 / 28 DAM Rekochoku and other websites will start song distribution (full song ringtone)

The list of upcoming song releases:

・いつだって君に (With You Always) (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

・Get Ready (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

・Long Way (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

・W (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

* Service may not be available on some phone

* Some sites may give free admission fee

source: mu-mo

trans: sharingyoochun.net

And Just because I really miss Jaejoongie :( ...

34obzp1.jpg

:wub::P

credit: max’s twitter

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

Guest raikko9

please don't generalize..."anyone"?....that's untrue...i know of many that bash SM like they're the devil and they're 100% in the wrong.....I think many people already know that JCS had a valid reason for wanting to file a lawsuit against SM...but we're just reminding them that SM's not entirely to blame for what's happened either...we have to remember not only the bad, but the good as well....it needs to go both ways.

Bashing means you dont particularly forget that 'simple' facts about the boys. Everbody knows they started w/ SME. It doesnt need a rocket science to do so and remember such thing.But 'some' or 'the majority' who 'bashed' SME like 'they're evil' were more likely had enough of their antics.The good/bad/whatever relationship the trio had w/ SME~ all I can see right now at this point is they wanted out of SME.

lenale~

What are you girl? Jae biased who knows/likes Jin and having her hopes w/ David Villa.

They are my boys ~ are you trying to steal them from me?rofl~kiddin'~XDDD :lol:

YEAH!!! Spain in FINAL they beat Germany~

shuuregirl~

lol~ Thanx for the clip. I remember that guesting. You should watch the Part3 when Junsu told his story about cross dressing and performing a dance at school(was that at school?I forgot).Their reaction was priceless.

Yunho :'shinjirarenai'~(I really love how Yunho said this~XP)

Yuchun:'dont'

Jae: 'thats gross (but said later that Junsu was really pretty)

:lol:

Guest miar815

@@@@@ i'm just sooooooo greatful and happy that junsu is doing way better thx guys what a relief!!!!! u have no idea how the couple past days was! . however thx to u guys i finally can lest the heavy burden on my shoulders after knowing how jun.. doing now but i'm still worried abt and i want to know how is ((((( JAEJOON & MICKY))))) doing as well.

and goddness when the boys r going to pass this horrrible situation and with all this articlessss which make me feel more angrier than before ,get a life SME plz & let the boys leave theirs cuz i'm sick and tired of all yr fishy games <_< since when u care and why u did'nt change the whole thing before all this happened .UFFFFFFFFF .....

any how the most important thing is to see our boys like they used to be and nothing else is matter to me as long as they satified and pleasent with their lives..... that's all i'm askin' & hopin'for ..... once again thx guys for all yr updates ..... ;)

Guest lemon_ice

CONGRATS FOR THREAD #5!!!!!

So exciting! <3

It looks great guys~ Good job! ^^

edit: oops, guess I was a bit slow to congratulate :P

I've been so busy lately I don't even have time to follow this thread!!! u_u

Guest Elizabeth9095

@ icedevil0289

I already send you a PM, you were polite and don’t deserve a low rating for your comment.

@alexkziel

I agree with you about the rating thing… not cool.

@ sheilapiglet

…and I know many who only blame JYJ. There are some people who will never change the way they see things, they will twist anything to fit into their “truth” so is pointless to try to make them change their point of view, just agree to disagree.

For what I have read here, many know SM and AVEX are the one who make dbsk and tohoshinki a success, that doesn’t change their opinions about the companies and what they have done. Reminders here, I believe are pointless.

[news] jae-joong (영웅재중, "박용하 죽음 충격적")

Lol since I don’t understand Korean all I was think was ah he is so handsome, so good looking, so cute, adorable :wub:

beautiful Love episode 7 Cap's

Does anyone know where I can watch the drama? I haven’t and I want to watch it. Thank you!

Guest Honey_KizZ

same old people --sheilapiglet

same old arguments.

anyways, i'd like to believe that despite our differences in opinion, the one thing we have in common is our love and support for the boys.

idk if this has been shared.

TVXQ....missing your laughter~

Archived