[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

Guest icedevil0289

chdairkld I agree wholeheartedly. I don't like the idea of being called selfish because I want the boys back together. I see nothing wrong with that. I fell in love with dbsk because when those 5 boys sang together, it was like magic. I do agree that they have a right the further their careers beyond dbsk and explore their opportunities and potential outside of the band, and there is nothing wrong with that and I fully support each member on whatever path they chose. However, I'm not going to lie, to me they are the strongest when together.

and I must admit sometimes when i think of idol, I think of the stereotypical things: good looking, okay singing, sometimes bad, great variety personalities,etc. I'm glad that dbsk broke those boundaries. That idol groups are more than just good looks. They do consist of talent, though in varying degrees, but they are talented. That's why these guys are my favorite group. I love a lot of kpop groups out there. They have great songs, funny personalities, but no one can move me to tears when they sing like dbsk.

okay I rly need to sleep now.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lenale

[Cut] Junsu Embarasses Himself on Stage^^

this was absolutely hilarious :lol: :lol: Junsu was totally into the dance while everyone was already waving and leaving the stage...

i loved how Jae dragged him out...and then how they teased Junsu about it while they're backstage...it was hilarious...

thank you sheilapiglet for sharing

Adorable Chunjae, teasing on Junsu

aaww bringing back those wonderful memories...i so loved how they ended this performance...how they kept going until Junsu arrived onstage...lolz...it was so hilarious, we couldnt stop laughing then...

Junsu from KANON

looking at those pictures, i wish we could have some more news about Junsu's health...hope he is getting better now...

thank you L4uRa for sharing all those pictures and videos^^ i am enjoying!!

Yunho's started his rehearsal for his upcoming musical

hopefully he is alright now...so he can concentrate fully on this new challenge...he is certainly very excited about it and the moment he'll finally meet the audience again...but yeah, i hope he wont overwork himself and take care of his health...i know its an exciting challenge and he wants to give his best, but what we want the most is see him healthy and happy...on a side note, i love a lot the picture :wub:

Yunho fighting!!!

thank you L4uRa and nery for sharing those pictures^^

Guest FiFFy_Min

God.. L4uRa was so fast.. hehehe... Gomen Gomen.. Edit the post...

Have some photos of Junsu that i love so much.. The captions was so beautiful and must be said that, the one who snap these moment is awesome...

fd7b0ef5c56a92c07709d7b.jpg

e3606ef1f9414d2db07ec5d.jpg

2ca1445b5d25b1bf810a1864.jpg

6d77c34d190a0f37b3de05dc.jpg

9dd675fd1911620f5c6008fe.jpg

73ed56fe48924f7bd6887d93.jpg

83d917883faf75edfc1f1073.jpg

4607fe633da45a7aebf8f899.jpg

61232fa260beafb546106471.jpg

credits: as tagged

Guest eva0524

Just reading back on some of the pages and I feel like I'm the only one who is not on the "I hate SME and SME is pure evil" bandwagon. I don't agree with everything they've done and I do think their contracts are shady, but I also believe that when it comes to the lawsuit all the parties involved had, in someway something to do with it and should share the blame. (hides from stones being thrown)

if SM feels they need to provide a better environment then I applaud them. If they truly mean it, then why not. It sucks that it took the dbsk case and hangeng case for them to see that they needed to change, but better late than never.

and I really can't stand conspiracy theories, so I don't buy the whole homin are not allowed to talk to jaechunsu. If someone could provide actually proof, that would be nice. As harsh as this may sound, sometimes I feel like people will blame the company for almost everything because they don't like pointing fingers at the actual artist they love and will find reason to justify the actions as well.

*hides in the corner*

I get your point. I think mostly we all know that there are flip sides to everything, I don't think anyone, or anyone on here at least think that JCS is all good and SME is all bad.

But how is "Homin not allowed to talk to JCS" a conspiracy theory? It makes perfect sense for SME not wanting their artist to talk to people that have set up a lawsuit against them... It doesn't make SME 'bad', it's just what a company would do when something like this comes up.

It's just my point of view, and I totally agree with you on both sides sharing the blame. Even if as fans ^^, we want to see JCS in a more positive light, but we can't blind ourselves during the process~

[Cut] Junsu Embarasses Himself on Stage^^

I remember watching this video before! XD He was soooo into the dancing LOOOL And Yunho is just enjoying the view from behind~ I can imagine him thinking "hmm...should I stop him? Nahhh let him enjoy himself for a few more seconds~~" looool~

[PHOTOS] 100705 KANON Magazine - Xiah Junsu Girl Awards

Ohhh maiii <3 <3 :wub::wub::wub:

Junsu just gets hotter and hotter doesn't he...does he have bronzer on his face or is that just sweat? 0_0

Thanks to L4uRa and FiFFy_Min for posting the scans~

JCS has disappeared off this planet!!>< LOL no... At this point, I'd rather "no news is good new" because remember the last time we were talking about not having any news on JCS? The first piece of news we got on them was Junsu getting sent to the ER...X(

I'm actually looking forward to the collab album!! Hopefully there are some english songs on it so I can actually sing along with their songs heheheheh ^^

Guest DBSK_real

I would like to say that no one, no one in our fandom should feel guilty over wanting the boys together again, as the five members of DongBangShinGi. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it once again, the boys as DBSG is the purest reason why were able to have such precious memories together as a fandom alongside our boys. I like to think that we and the boys were both happy these past years.

I’m not talking about Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong returning to SM or Changmin and Yunho leaving SM, I’m simply hoping that if there was a way for them to be together as a group again at their own will, in my heart of hearts, I believe they would be happiest and in return, I’d be happiest too. As I’ve posted before, letting go is not necessary in order to also support each of the boys as we move forward. It is not so hard of a concept to grasp. Wanting this is not so crazy, is it?

Agree with you. I don't think "moving on" = "don't want DBSK as five". Now, I just want all of them to be successful in whatever 5 of them are working on. If they feel they are happy to be back together, I would be glad about that. As a listener, I will support the artist who can pleasure my ears. As a fan, I would support the one I like. That's all.

I am aware that the boys themselves have expressed their need to prove that they weren’t just an idol group and that it had hurt them to have the general public view them as just idol group. But to be frank, I think our boys would agree that being idols is a large part of the reason for their popularity and they wouldn’t change that part of them. Popularity is an essential factor for any musical artist to thrive in the way that our boys dreamt of (if I remember correctly, when asked about how they got to be so successful, they answered that they dreamt really, really big). As I have said, they have already proven themselves to be much more than just idols looking pretty on stage. Everything they have done as DBSG is not separate from being an idol group. We have always embraced our boys as the idol group. We squealed each time they came out with a new song or concept because they again blew us away with the next level of their talents.

About the quote in bold part, what the boys said was actually on the contrary to that. Junsu said that they were well-awared that they were an idol group and they were fine with that. What hurt is that the general public view "idol group" as some kind of untalent singer who rely mostly on dancing and their image. They want to prove that "idol group" is not a bunch of talentless singers. I'm not sure whether they are that succussful of changing the entire view about idol image on general public but their ability already proved that DBSK is not a vocally-talentless idol group. Yes, they are still idol and at the same time, I think it's safe to say that they are also artists who have passion in music and want to create better music, performances and excel in everything they can. That's how they could grow and last long in the entertainment industry.

Just reading back on some of the pages and I feel like I'm the only one who is not on the "I hate SME and SME is pure evil" bandwagon. I don't agree with everything they've done and I do think their contracts are shady, but I also believe that when it comes to the lawsuit all the parties involved had, in someway something to do with it and should share the blame. (hides from stones being thrown)

if SM feels they need to provide a better environment then I applaud them. If they truly mean it, then why not. It sucks that it took the dbsk case and hangeng case for them to see that they needed to change, but better late than never.

and I really can't stand conspiracy theories, so I don't buy the whole homin are not allowed to talk to jaechunsu. If someone could provide actually proof, that would be nice. As harsh as this may sound, sometimes I feel like people will blame the company for almost everything because they don't like pointing fingers at the actual artist they love and will find reason to justify the actions as well.

*hides in the corner*

LOL! Don't hide!

You're not the only one....I am fully support JCS for this lawsuit but I don't one of that "I hate SME and SME is pure evil"

My stand point should be "I hate SME but SME is not 100% evil". This world is not totally black and white and I don't think we have all information of the story. I do think SM is a good company in term of marketing and promoting their trainees. However, I don't think they really have good ethics, not from the company history. Not that they treat all trainees and artists that bad, but I don't think they are fair enough. (Look at what happen to JTL...if you know H.O.T. history, it's very clear why some people who familiar with K-Pop for a long time don't have high respect of SM.) And things actually happened a long long time, I still doubt whether SM will change their attitude anytime soon. Let time prove what they speak.

Guest icedevil0289

eva I guess it's not really a consipiracy theory, although the some fans make it seem like homin would be shot if they contacted jaechunsu or something. I don't know, I have other reasons other than the company forbiding it, but I don't feel like getting into it or started something.

Guest yeezer

Does anyone know if Junsu's talk session on music fair with all those ladies ever subbed by anyone? I love watching it although I have no idea what they are saying and have not come across a subbed version. Thanks in advance. :)

So much about 5th thread being a happier thread...

I usually avoid joining discussions like this, but I have a couple of things to say.

SME is not a devil's playground like some of you are acting. It is company that has brought us DBSK and many other groups we love. True, SM has harsher contracts than other companies. But SM also has the best artists. They have the most active artists (under a single label, unlike JYP), they have most successful artists, they have the best artists (subject to discussions, but yeah, that's just my opinion).

SM is too big, there are too many people involved, too much money is invested for them to play around. Those contracts are a necessity to protect themselves and ensure that the profit keeps coming.

And that is okay. I mean, that's business. They have the right to protect themselves.

But so do artists. And if JYJ decided to stand up for themselves, that's okay too. Let's not pretend this is not (at least partially) about money. It's always about money. JYJ realized "hey, here we are, working are asses off and for what?"

They have the right to complain as they're literally killing themselves from overworking.

You think all those broken ligaments and bones, all those photoshoots in the cold while wearing only a T-shirt won't come back later in life to haunt them?

They are still young, so this is all fine. But when they turn 30, 35 it'll all come back. I applaud them for standing up for themselves and I support them wholeheartedly.

If HoMin want to stay, that's okay too. I applaud them for keeping the promise they made by signing the contract.

I am a Junsu fan, as some of you may know. But I love the other 4 equally and I'm neither JYJ nor HoMin biased. I support them all, whatever they do. I would very much like them to return as 5. But as I said once before; if I can't have 5, I'll take 2 & 3. If I can't have that either, I'll take 1&1&1&1&1.

And honestly, although I miss seeing them on stage together, I very much enjoy their solo activities. Maybe I am not a fan of DBSK. Maybe I am a fan of Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho.

For me, they're not just dolphin/composer/beauty/magnae/leader of DBSK. They are individuals whom I have come to respect and admire. They have given me lots of beautiful memories. And I love them in my own way.

I want them to be happy.

Whatever it takes for them to be happy, I'll support them, the best way I know.

The only thing that bothers me with them going on solo ventures are my increased expenses of supporting them, lol. I bought Complete boxset with puzzle and now I'm bankrupt. Don't ask me how I'm going to buy JYJ dvd. T.T

Anyway guys, take care. Don't get too upset over them. You first joined this fandom because it made you happy, right? Well let's try to hold on to that feeling.

Peace out,

A.

Guest Hoodwinker

Nothing matters more to me than the boys' happiness. As long as they are happy, and as long as they are allowed to do the things they want most, be it singing or acting, be it as 5, or as 3 and 2, or as solos, then that's okay with me. Maybe it's just me, but us wanting the boys to do this and that, sometimes I think it is us fans who hurt and restrict them the most.....

Us fans love them best, yes, that's true, but it is also us fans who inflict the most severe wounds, because they have to think about how we will react, how we will think if they were to take one course of action over another.

Right now, all I want is for Yunnie and Junsu to make a full recovery, for Jaejoong to smile again, for Yoochun to become his old greasy and sentimental self, and for Changmin to come out of MIA or for his drama to air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QXO3AncSlg&feature=related

I wish they would release a single of itsudatte kimi ni and W...

352ghp5.gif

:w00t: See? Minnie can be greasy if he wants to.

edit:

sorry, but do any of you know where this (below) came from?

2itheet.gif

omg, Jaesu are so cute. At first I thought they were hiding behind Yoochun, but now that I think about it, maybe it's more plausible that JaeSu are whispering secrets behind his back :lol:

credits: as tagged

Is it just me or does Yoochun seem like the strongest (emotionally) out of the three right now?

Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

JYJ Lotte Duty Free Making Off CF 【日本語字幕】

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW7x2EcT7aw&feature=player_embedded

credit:Mnet + kokayz + Yunise7

And here some pics from my beloved Yunho :)

Ganbatte my lovely Yunho about Goong Musical

Will be SUCCESS for one more time

ElizabethYou see Yunho it's not sick as u said but looks so sad you think?:(

100706 Yunho's Goong Musical first rehearsal

00b113f7127ffd1d720eec9b.jpg

3b8cc81b14237feaac6e75cc.jpg

7568988b51cbccecfc1f10c3.jpg

goongfirstpractice3.jpg

Credits:on pic + uknowbar

Guest misaki_bt

OMG, a new thread, i just took an exam and see what i missed TT^TT

Too late, but CONGRATULATION!!!! :lol:

Guest Kumeihina

SME is not a devil's playground like some of you are acting. It is company that has brought us DBSK and many other groups we love. True, SM has harsher contracts than other companies.

SM is too big, there are too many people involved, too much money is invested for them to play around. Those contracts are a necessity to protect themselves and ensure that the profit keeps coming.

And that is okay. I mean, that's business. They have the right to protect themselves.

But so do artists. And if JYJ decided to stand up for themselves, that's okay too. Let's not pretend this is not (at least partially) about money. It's always about money. JYJ realized "hey, here we are, working are asses off and for what?"

If HoMin want to stay, that's okay too. I applaud them for keeping the promise they made by signing the contract.

And honestly, although I miss seeing them on stage together, I very much enjoy their solo activities. Maybe I am not a fan of DBSK. Maybe I am a fan of Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho.

The only thing that bothers me with them going on solo ventures are my increased expenses of supporting them, lol. I bought Complete boxset with puzzle and now I'm bankrupt. Don't ask me how I'm going to buy JYJ dvd. T.T

Anyway guys, take care. Don't get too upset over them. You first joined this fandom because it made you happy, right? Well let's try to hold on to that feeling.

Peace out,

A.

Word. That.

SM is a business, and it does what businesses do best, figure out ways to make profit, and keep those that benefit them tied to their company for as long as they can. Its not like their the worlds greediest company and has the devil himself as a CEO. Their not even horrible compared to some other company's out there. SM is a company that has changed many people's lives, and given them opportunities. But what they are, is that they are slow on the whole uptake on how real business between adults work. They seem to forget that their "products" grow up as time passes. They start to realize that their work:profit ratio is abnormal compared to those around them, and thats when they start to question their company. For business partners to maintain a good relationship, there has to be mutual give and take. Of course when you sign in the beginning, the work to profit ratio is lower than those who have experience in the industry, but as you start to bring in big profits for the company, the company should also be smart enough to increase the royalties given to their workers. The worker's job is to bring in profit to the company, and the company's job is to keep their workers satisfied. Thats how you maintain a long business relationship.

Its not wrong for a company to want to make profits, and their doing what they think is right for both the company itself and its "products". But JYJ is also not in the wrong here. Once you become an asset to your company/employer you start to expect raises. And usually the employer is smart enough to do so because if your helping them earn money, why wouldn't they want to give a little something more so you can continue working for them? You NEVER go into a job expecting the same pay and benefits for the next 2-10 years, even if your contract doesn't specify that you would get raises. Its just how business in the real world works. You know you have to work hard to get your bonuses and when you get good results, you expect those rewards. After a while, you'll start to think, "Hey, I worked THAT hard, and gave then THAT much good results, but they haven't even given me a single raise? What the h? I can just move to another company that'll appreciate me." Do company's hire you because they want to help you out? No, 99% of the time thats not what happens. They hire you because they think you have potential to help them earn money, and its gain for BOTH sides. You should definitely be thankful of the company for giving you a chance but the company should also be thankful that you worked so hard to bring in profits for their company. Its never black and white, and we need to accept that both sides had done things that cause this mutual trust to break.

Its like 5 in the morning for me, so I might just be blabbing nonsense, but I just needed to make a comment on this. :ph34r:

Guest lenale

Nothing matters more to me than the boys' happiness. As long as they are happy, and as long as they are allowed to do the things they want most, be it singing or acting, be it as 5, or as 3 and 2, or as solos, then that's okay with me. Maybe it's just me, but us wanting the boys to do this and that, sometimes I think it is us fans who hurt and restrict them the most.....

Us fans love them best, yes, that's true, but it is also us fans who inflict the most severe wounds, because they have to think about how we will react, how we will think if they were to take one course of action over another.

Right now, all I want is for Yunnie and Junsu to make a full recovery, for Jaejoong to smile again, for Yoochun to become his old greasy and sentimental self, and for Changmin to come out of MIA or for his drama to air.

fully agree^^ ...its not just you who think like this, i also think the same^^...at this point, the only thing that matters to me, is the boys' happiness...be it as 5, as 3, as 2 or individually, whatever makes them happy, i support them fully...they know better than us whats the best for them, this is not questionnable...so we should have faith in their choices and stop imposing them our often selfish wishes...as difficult as it might be to accept, what we want might not be what they want...as fans, their happiness should come first...sadly, its not always the case...

and considering what the boys said lately when they expressed their feelings, i also believed they undergo a lot of pressure because they're very concerned by the fans reactions and feelings for every steps they take...

JYJ - いつだって君に @ ThanksGiving Live in Dome

thank you hoodwinker for posting this video^^ i think i am still suffering a severe withdrawal...i feel so emotional every time i watch a Thanksgiving Live video...its crazy...

i so love this song...hopefully it will be on the album to release in august...i cant wait for it...

thank you also for the gifs^^ i cant stop laughing :lol:

100706 Yunho's Goong Musical first rehearsal

i feel Yunho looks very concentrated on the pictures...i hope he wont overwork himself, but i believe this new challenge, this new project will make him vey happy...all the best Yunho!!

thank you Amu chan for sharing those pictures and the video as well^^

Thank you Fiffy for Junsu's pictures spamming^^ love this boy's smile so much...cant wait to see him smiling and laughing again like this...hope he is doing fine now ^_^

Guest SheMustBeJaeded

woo hoo! 5th thread ^__^ * ~~ thank you AOE!

[NEWS] [100707] Tohoshinki's New Movie Theme Song to Be Made Into a Special DVD

2010-07-07

movie / release / Tohoshinki

It has been learned that popular Korean group Tohoshinki's "Unreleased Track" will be made into a DVD. It is a dream project because a movie pre-sale ticket comes with the DVD including the track "With All My Heart ~ Kimi ga Odoru、Natsu ~"and a digest of the movie. From July 15th, one ticket will be available for 2000Yen.

However, there is no plan for a single release.

The same song was also contained on the first best of album "BEST SELECTION 2010", yet differs from the CD version, whereas the intro part is played with a piano making it a delicate Special Edition.

Also, with close relation to the story of the movie, the arrangements have been changed in three patterns. One was used as the theme song and the DVD includes all three versions and is certainly "visionary music". Recently the members of Tohoshinki are focusing on their individual activities; however, listening to their group works with the DVD over and over is most likely an enjoyment for fans.

Source: MusicJapanPlus

Shared By: Shades of Jae’d, International Kim Jaejoong Fanclub // http://www.shadesofjaed.com

Guest lalalaLynn

@Lunatika_xhero

Wah~ so beautiful

I love the eyes *o*

It looks exactly like the original

^^^wow! That was awesome.You seem to be a professional? I love how you got the eyes exactly like from the photoshoot.

Well they already did, didnt they? They signed a new contract under Avex w/o SME having to do w/ it.Avex even risked their partnership w/ SME in siding w/ JYJ.

And the exclusive contract validation lawsuit that they filed.If that's not ditching then IDK what is. Im guessing that JYJ already had enough of SME, these werent the moves of people who wanted to comeback(or even thinking of it) to their management.

I meant ditching the company for good

They know it's going to take long for this whole lawsuit thing to be solved,

that could be why they signed the new contract with Avex?

I really don't get what they're trying to do here

On one hand they say it will be difficult for them to keep working with SME but they don't want the group to break up,

and on the other hand they say that if SME is willing to compromise,

they might be able to figure something out

@ lalalaLynn

Yeah, people go back, but is the trust I’m talking about is so hard to gain trust again once it had be broken. You always have the thought they can do it again, even if people change, you will have a nagging voice that make you think they are “betraying you” or that they will.

And is not only JCS who has to trust SM, is also SM who has to trust JCS too.

Is ok, we are all a bit selfish, and we are all a bit in denial.

SM, I hope they have some changes, some major changes because there is more than a few things wrong in their contracts. Now that all people have their eyes on them, including the Korean Fair Trade Commission, they have to acknowledge they have a problem.

Other companies are changing their contracts too, and if things go really well, it will benefit many artist.

I… won’t comment if I want or not them back in SM because after all, it doesn’t matter what I want, but what they want. If they want back, go for it ^^

Yeah, SM made them the way they are, they are good at making amazing groups, that is what makes the story so sad because they really have amazing people there who deserve so much more than unfair contracts, and their statistics aren’t promising. Have you heard about a “5 years curse”?

I think they already did a lot for SM, the amount of money they have brought to SM is huge, they were one, if not the biggest idol group, and a huge source of income for SM. I think they already pay SM what SM did for them.  

I don't know what it means exactly,

but i guess the name says it all

No group under SME is able to survive for more than 5 years?

Guest Yane1210

[info] Musical Goong Schedule

according to musicalgoong:

ojm1ra.jpg

September 9 (Thurs) – Yunho/Shin Eui Jung as Chae Kyung/Lee Chang Hee as Yul/Choi Soo Jin as Hyo Rin (SOLD OUT via tour package)S

eptember 14 (Tues) – Yunho/Kwak Seon Young as Chae Kyung/Lee Chang Hee/Choi Soo Jin

September 16 (Thurs) – Yunho/Kwak Seon Young/Lee Chang Hee/Choi Soo Jin

September 19 (Sun) – Yunho/Shin Eui Jung/Lee Change Hee/Choi Soo Jin (SOLD OUT via tour package

The official opening sales of musical ‘Goong’ should be on July 8th, 2010 at 21:00, however the tickets for two days performance are already sold out through tour package sales that is probably for the overseas tourists (most likely Japanese) which has privilege to buy the tickets in advance.

source: MUSICALGOONG

trans by: sharingyoochun.net

[VOTE]KOM MUSIC AWARDS

Please vote for DBSK :

This’s very important

click LINK

We vote at :

1. Artist Kpop of Year :

Choose “DBSK” then click “Vote”

3. Song of year :

Choose “DBSK-Break Out” then click “Vote”

4. Fanclub of Year :

Choose “FC DBSK” then click “Vote”

—-> Finished …

Note : Only vote for DBSK at

1. Artist Kpop of Year

3. Song of Year

4. Fanclub of Year

Thanks Fighting !!!

credits : Tyal@sharingyoochun

Guest raikko9

^^^yay!! The japanese. fans are really very supportive and did a good job to get all those tour packages.lol! Goodluck to Yunho-shi.He looked so damn fine at those Goong rehearsal pics.<3

Is it just me or does Yoochun seem like the strongest (emotionally) out of the three right now?

I thought the same~ he seemed to be incontrol of his emotions since the Smile Fanmeeting last year.He seemed to have gotten something from last yr. when he stopped contacting his members and thought of quitting.Taking everything thats happening,Im guessing that he had probably grown out of it?

2dqts0w.jpg

Missing magnae's interaction w/ these 2 dorks.XD~

1zcgxn6.jpg

Just really love Jae's smile in this shot.<333

9vgrwp.jpg

Bcoz its still World Cup and the final is just around the corner.

Im keeping my faith w/ Spain and they have the same colours(Spain is using blue and red in this WC~).XDDD~

349cv8n.jpg

pics credit: as tagged

Guest Elizabeth9095

lol at the generalization that don’t apply here. I doubt anyone think there is one evil SM from hell and the boys are pure angels who do no wrong. I also doubt anyone here don’t want dbsk together, accepting that is hard and for my point of view almost impossible doesn’t mean I don’t want my OT5, I just don’t see how.

We are not 5 years old, and most of the people here get that the world is not black and white either.

and this is not fairytale where everything is just gonna be ok, a fairytale with the evil and the heros (ok, there is a hero :wub:) and a happy ending

@ Amu_JaeJoongie

Yes, yes, he doesn’t look sick but a bit sad, may be serious? He is concentrating in his rehearsal. Yunho fighting!

And there are already some dates sold out!!!!! I’m sure he will do great.

@Yane1210

Ok I voted, the competition is hard! SNSD is following us very close by less than 100 votes in each category

Guest Senorita_

Ohh I'm excited for Yunho's musical. Hope it'll be a big success for him. I'm looking forward most to Yunho's singing as well as him in a Prince outfit :wub: LOL! And thanks everyone for the sharing <3

Archived