[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

Guest dragonwings221

[Pic] WITHYOONHO’s gifts to musical goong staff

OMO such amazing gifts to our hard working leadja! ^^ Surely wherever they go we will follow them lol. Fans like this make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, because they didn't just stop at the IPad for U-Know, they gave gifts to everyone on the staff. <3

[DBSK] Jaejoong lipsyncs to Love InThe Ice [081007]

Yaaaaah!!! I just cried I laughed so hard xDDD that last note at the end had me cracking up lol. Jae's little hip thrust almost made me pass out at the computer :crazy:

[TRANS] 100707 Junsu is feeling better

Late but oh so ready! Happy to read he's feeling better ^^ I was really worried that something worse might come of this. We've lost enough friends I think.

@shuureigirl

I know right O: AKP breaks out in hives of epic fail so much these days I kinda just breeze through the articles now-a-days.

To some and others: I don't think there's a fandom alive that could go through what we've gone through without some division. Whatever you believe to be true is completely justified and I do hope that you continue to stay with us. Whether you're for JYJ, HoMin, all 5, or just 1 of them, this is where you should be. It's the differences in opinion that makes this world what it is. Without them there would be no need for this argument.

I for one have faith in DBSK and hope that they can one day forgive each other and be together as one. It's kind of like arguing whether or not there is a God. Some will say no, there isn't because there's no proof. Others will say yes there is because there's all the proof in the world. But in the end, no one can really prove it one way or the other. Faith means believing in what you cannot see, so here's to us always keeping it in our hearts.

Keep the debating alive, because the day we stop caring and questioning the things that happen in front of us is the day I stop being a fan.

Also, I read somewhere that the difference in friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other. The fact that they're hurting right now shows how close they were, I just hope that they can build that love up once again. :tears:

Sorry for the sappy post guys. New thread new beginnings (new sermon lol). When I look back on my posts in these threads I don't want to feel bad so I said kind of a lot...and now I'm rambling.

crap topped the page too lol

pic spam!!

Minnie all half nakey made me remember this one pic I have

max-changmin-drama.jpg

0945840001256970664.jpg

Oh-la-la pink is now my favorite color xD

93d3eca8a4a0a0_full.jpg

28c0292719f5380f908f9d6iz3.jpg

"Nice ride ya got there...and the bikes not bad either :D "

newsmaker0907wallpaperccu8.jpg

steady-april_1.jpg

jaejoong43.jpg

That's it and that's all, hope some of these made you smile ^^

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone !!!

Domo Arigatou for all great posts here !!!

It´s my second post tonight !!!

I´m just passing to post..

LOTTE DUTTY FREE PICS

219.jpg

221.jpg

220.jpg

Credits:JJtoko.

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods

And I´m posting some Lotte Dutty MakingOff Gifs too :wub:

JeJung ╮()╭

21ak47s.gif

Yuchun~ \ () /

w882uu.gif

Junsu

v3n21k.gif

Credits:TvxqPowerfulGods

Guest raikko9

Chunnie looked so damn fine in his SKK Scandal photo.^^

[DBSK] Jaejoong lipsyncs to Love In The Ice [081007]

lol~ JaeChunSu = 3 dorks in action.XDDD~

ROFL... what i am? you described me well :lol: and you're a Villa girl too?! :huh: ...wow, from this we can conclude that Jae biased girls are also Jinnard who have a soft spot for David Villa :P:lol: ...as for stealing our boys, the baby girl in the pic sure has her way...sooo cute...

wowow...Spain must win WC 2010!!!

Villa fan since WC2006 when everybody was into Fernando Torres, I love both anyway.XD

Villa's little girl was really cute.I'd love to see Jae in almost the same picture though, maybe in the future. :lol:

Just some macros~ XP

xehkj4.jpg

11mb51h.jpg

2wdvbf4.jpg

credit: owners of these macros

Guest lordcrazex

LOLLL!!!!

"Junsu is my RELIGION!!

What he says and how he acts are like my moral textbooks and bible.

He is my role model. I'm just too crazy about him!

My religion!! Xiahnism!"

"You believe in me?" Junsu

"Yes I do!!" Changmin|Yoochun|Jaejoong

LOLLLLLLL!!!

This is the most awesomest couple clip xD

Is this how the term xiahnism came out and wildly used now? LOL!

Bet Changmin misses Junsu like crazex..

On another note, i cant believe how relieve i am reading the news that Junsu is stable right now. I cant think, eat or sleep peacefully these last few days that i know Junsu was rushed to ER. Maybe because he's always the most energetic and happy-go-lucky that when he gets sick like this, its awefully painful to hear. I miss hearing his "Eukyangkyang"..

Guest dragonwings221

lol I love how I always come in here all

"OK I'll just look through for some new- and OMIGOSH look at that pic!- OK concentrate it's 3:00am let's jus- HOLYCRAP that video was hilarious! I now need to look up every part and related link on youtube and then remember this other really funny vid I saw 3 days ago and go to sleep when my parents get me in trouble- and then it's 5:00am :ph34r:

Love this thread.

[Request!]

I'm in need of some Changmin! If you have any awesome pics that you think I'd like please share! Also this goes for vids, gifs, etc. I'm missing him too much T_T

Guest lenale

thank you rainie teukie and ashley for the infos about JYJ^^...hopefully those infos are true...we really need to have some reassuring news about them...i hope they could find some time to relax together, having lunch together before heading back home...

and if they really come back home tomorrow, it means they're done with their work there...and maybe they can take a little break now...

Sungkyunkwan cast

even wearing this kind of clothes, Yoochun really looks cute here :wub: ...they certainly resume the filming soon, as Yoochun might be back soon in Korea...i cant wait for it...and i am even more impatient for Paradise Meadow, as we're waiting for it for so long now...

talking about it, topless Changmin looks damn hot on those pictures you posted *major hottie alert* lolz...

thank you misaki , as well as Amu chan for posting those pictures^^

thank you also Amu chan for the explanation regarding the new DVD release^^...i was really confused why they called it an album when there was actually only one song...lolz...

[TRANS] 100708 SungKyunKwan Scandal – Making Scene Revealed!

wow, so it will start airing in august?!? its awesome, we wont have to wait too long before seeing Yoochun's onscreen again...

how i wish we could also have a definite date for Paradise Meadow...i know it will be worth the wait, and no matter how long it takes, i'm still very much looking forward this drama and the whole promotion around...

thank you misaki for posting this news^^

[NEWS] 100707

Musical "Goong" To Show

Overseas Starting January Next Year

so many good news!!! so Goong will have performances overseas, and Japan is included?!...japanese fans are so lucky...if i was living there, i would definitely attend one of the performance...it must be such a great experience!!

LOTTE DUTTY FREE PICS

oh HQ version of those pictures...i imagine those pictures in life size version, it would be awesome :wub:

Lotte Dutty MakingOff Gifs

*saving it all*...JaeJae looking at me like this, i am melting fully *daydreaming*...lolz

thank you Sayuri chan for posting the news, sharing the pictures and making the gifs^^...i am enjoying all those goodies!!!

Just some macros~ XP

ROFL...oh God, those macros are always soooo hilarious...i cant stop laughing :lol: i love the second one :lol: :lol: ...its too much..seriously, those who are making this are damn talented and creative!!

thank you raikko for posting them^^

Villa fan since WC2006 when everybody was into Fernando Torres, I love both anyway.XD

Villa's little girl was really cute.I'd love to see Jae in almost the same picture though, maybe in the future. :lol:

as for me, i cant remember since when i am Villa's fan...looolz...long time ago...its because i am also supporting Valencia CF...so Fernando Torres wasnt into the picture then...lolz...but neway, i love Villa a bit more than Torres (even if i like both too)...

aaww, everytime we saw Jae with a baby, it was always so cute...he'll certainly be a good daddy when time will come :wub:

@sunny dance :lol: ...i started posting like this when i realized we were limited in quoting...so it was not easy at times...lolz...but yeah, i like this way of posting now blush.gif

Oh my...drooling over the Popeye Magazine...i'll comment later when i can finally breathe again :lol: where can we order it though?

thank you Hoodwinker for sharing this magscan^^

Guest Hoodwinker

I believe that these are from a Japanese Magazine:

POPEYE Magazine August (Japanese)

1042ddu.jpg

OMG. Just OMG. I love Jaejoong with his hair all messed up like that.

a13kmg.jpg

credits: poplez

edit: Saw more at SharingYoochun. Here are Chunnie and Junsu's page:

2dllwkm.jpg

971vsk.jpg

shared by: SYC

Yeah, and the song TRICK thats on their "T" album is created by combining all 5 songs together, to form one melody. The first letter of the 5 singles also make up the work T(wo hearts).R(unaway).I(f...?!).C(lose to you).K(eyword).

The TRICK project and the secrets behind "The Secret Code" album were both ingenious :lol:

Thanks for sharing! I think I read that somewhere, but I kind of forgot about it. ^^

Guest hjj1326

JYJ looks good *_*

[NEWS] 100707 Musical “Goong” To Show Overseas Starting January Next Year

Official poster for musical “Goong” [Group 8]

The musical adaptation of hit TV series “Goong” will show overseas next year, according to the musical’s producer Group 8 on Wednesday.

Park Rae-hyun, a PR official from Group 8 told 10Asia over the phone that producers will take the show to countries outside of Asia, starting with Japan, in January 2010.

He added that the company has yet to decide on the official dates and locations for its overseas run — details for its showing throughout South Korea will be set first.

In Seoul, the musical will run at the National Museum of Korea from September 8 to October 24 and continue on into other provinces in the country until the end of the year.

U-Know Yunho, Kim Dong-ho and RUN will play the lead crown prince role of Lee Shin and actresses Gwak Sun-young and Shin Eui-jung will take over the role of the tomboyish Chae-kyeong.

“Goong,” originally based on the best selling comic series of the same name, is about an average high-school girl marrying a royal prince in 21st century Korea, which is in fiction a monarchical country.

It was adapted for the small screen in 2006 and was a huge hit in the country recording viewership ratings in the high 30 percent mark and turning the two leads, Yoon Eun-hye and Joo Ji-hoon, into household names.

The drama was sold to 23 countries including China, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan and the United States, creating a Hallyu craze among the fans, particularly in Asia.

credit: asiae.co.kr

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

Guest petiteange22

same old same old.

this drama never gets old with some people eh?

-_-"

I found this on baidu too, hope it's a new pic, bowling and basketball worked lol

f861b00f85a583d2aa64570.jpg

OMIGOD!!!

*major nosebleed*

is this recent?

I believe that these are from a Japanese Magazine:

THANKS FOR SHARING!!

:wub:

why are our boys sooo handsome??

Guest Senorita_

Thanks everyone for the great shares ^^

Anyways, I'm glad to hear Junsu is doing well right now =/ They are probably still in shock. But I hope they'll get their strength back. 0.0 Yoochun is looking great! Sungkyunkwan looks promising, definitely will be a drama to look out for this year :)

Guest oriental_blossom

1042ddu.jpg

OMG. Just OMG. I love Jaejoong with his hair all messed up like that.

a13kmg.jpg

edit: Saw more at SharingYoochun. Here are Chunnie and Junsu's page:

%7Boption%7D2dllwkm.jpg

%7Boption%7D971vsk.jpg

shared by: SYC

Waah! Thanks for sharing!

I hadn't notice JJ's messy hair until you mentioned it and boy... He looks good in messy hair! Make's me imagine of how he looks when he wakes up in the morning... :ph34r:

They look so healthy and happy!

I'm saving the Duty Free gifs if you don't mind Sayuri JaeJoong, thanks for sharing too~

Guest playcrackthesky

omg, i'm wondering how i'm going to be able to watch sungkyunkwan scandal at all ._.

i can't stop laughing at that picture of yoochun in full-out hanbok... he doesn't fit that look. XD oh man. yoochun, be glad you live in this century where you can look good, and not in the 15th :|

Guest gems

SungKyunKwan Scandal – Making Scene Revealed!

July 8th 2010

f2fd27b5919d534c8ad4b25.jpg

The making scene for the drama [sungKyunKwan Scandal] has been revealed for the first time!

On the 8th, the PR agency in charge of the drama released a photo from the making scenes of the drama, which shows Tohoshinki’s Yuchun (real name: Park Yoochun), Park Min Young, Yu Ah In and Song Joong Gi.

In this photo, Yuchun plays the smart Lee Seon Joon, who is a man of principle. There’s also Park Min Young, who has big eyes, and has the bright and intelligent image, and Kim Yoon Hui, who cross-dresses as a man to enter SungKyunKwan.

Song Joong Gi, who acts as Yu Yong Ha, was dressed in a brilliant costume, depicting a playboy during the Joseon Dynasty. Yu Ah In plays the sharp-eyed and wild Moon Jae Shin and including Kim Yoon Hui, these 3 good-looking scholars maintain a delicate balance.

[sungKyunKwan Scandal], which is a love comedy that depicts the noisy and boisterous lives of these scholars, is scheduled to start airing in August.

Source: [

chosunonline]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

August is so soon! I really hope that they would have finished filming most of the drama before airing or else it would be so stressful for the cast, especially Yoochun.

SKK is going to air before Paradise Ranch. :blink: Minnnieee...where are you? I hope they release Paradise Ranch soon as well!

Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

I know i'm not so well doing Fanarts like my SayuriJaeJoong,

YukariiChangmin and FiffyJunJun but i did that for one of my friend

coz has her birthday today i wanna shared with U too

and tell me if you like it :wub:

It's one of my efforts here LOL blush.gif

YoOsu_by_TyaMicky-2.jpg

YooSu___Kiss_Me_by_s2Faye-1.jpg

Yoosu_is_Real_by_ailend1-1.png

Credits:TvxqpowerfulGods

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods

Guest SheMustBeJaeded

[iNFO] [100708] Junsu / Jaejoong / Yoochun Lotte Premiere Event 2010 In Seoul

55180483201007082002017222598741849.jpg

A course: September 3, 2010 (Friday) - September 5, 2010 (Sunday) / B course: September 3, 2010 (Friday) - September 6, 2010 (Monday)

Tour Point

1. Mini-Live with 4 Songs!

2. Junsu / Jaejoong / Yoochun will hold interviews and games!

3. Also, Junsu / Jaejoong / Yoochun will be personally giving out signed goodies! * No picking.

4. 10, 000 yen Gift Certificates for Lotte Duty Free Shop will be included.

Source + Credits: JYJ Official Website + TVXQBaidu bar (screenshot)

Translated by: SheMustBeJaeded@shadesofjaed.com

Shared by: Shades of Jae’d, International Kim Jaejoong Fanclub // http://www.shadesofjaed.com

Guest Elizabeth9095

^

Good news! I think is been ages since I last saw them.

JYJ looks amazing in the magazine, simple, yet manly. I… don’t like double J hair in the group pic, but god, he is looking so manly. :wub:

Junsu and yoochun too and the clothes are very nice

They will held an event? Lucky cassies who will be there

Guest sunnita

The thread is moving so fast!!! Thanks for all the sharing and posts. Seems like me losing track with what to comment LOL

OK let's start with Changmin's half naked pic, min is so fit. Among the boys I am cool with min's bod, there is no awkward feeling and no effect that turn me on :P

Chun's drama photos/cast

I can never remember or type the name of his drama but it looks promising and I adore all the cast.

TVXQ jokes

haha I knew the answer, but too bad it made me miss my micky and minnie more. me and my yoomin biased!

Popeye magazine pics

Love the pic, expecially jae's wet hair and chun's smile. :)

Since the start of the lawsuit, many have shared own opinion and it is interesting to read fans reactions of the news unless it is too much negative views. I know this is not the only way for fans to stay alive in the fandom, but was wondering what make you stay active in the fandom aside from our forever love for the five boys. Mine are reading fanfics, making friends with other fans, collecting old interviews of the boys, etc (I used to like re-watching old vids and listening to the songs but couldn't seem to do so recently).

Guest lalalaLynn

Since the start of the lawsuit, many have shared own opinion and it is interesting to read fans reactions of the news unless it is too much negative views. I know this is not the only way for fans to stay alive in the fandom, but was wondering what make you stay active in the fandom aside from our forever love for the five boys. Mine are reading fanfics, making friends with other fans, collecting old interviews of the boys, etc (I used to like re-watching old vids and listening to the songs but couldn't seem to do so recently).

What makes me stay in this fandom is exactly what you just saidㅋㅋ

Watching old videos and listening to their songs,

and now talking with all of u in this thread too *o*

Fanfics look fun,

it's just that when i start reading i'll be bored within seconds --'

I don't really like readingㅋㅋ

Well it depends actually oo'

The only books i have ever read are those of Twilightㅋㅋ

Guest sheilapiglet

I actually think that Yoochun really suits that old fashioned look!...haha...not many people can pull it off, but he managed to do so!...and sorry, but the other lead guy can pass for the girl that's crossdressing...lol..he's just so feminine looking!=P....and the girl is still pretty even tho she's in her guy disguise...am looking very forward to watching this=)

stuff to share:

[TRANS] 100707 Movie [The Summer You Danced] To Sell Advanced Tickets From 15 July

It was revealed on 6 July that the Korean popular group Tohoshinki's "dream song" will be released in DVD. The song [With All My Heart~君が踊る、夏~], which is the theme song for the movie [君が踊る、夏~] (t/n: The Summer You Danced) (airing 11 September, directed by Katsuki Hideyuki), will be included in the video digest, a dream project that comes along with advance sales of tickets to the movie.

The DVD, that comes with advance tickets, [The Summer You Danced, Special Digest~Tohoshinki Full Song Included~], will start selling from 10AM on 15 July at Lawson's multimedia terminal [Loopi]. The DVD with tickets cost ¥2,000 and the DVD alone costs ¥1,000.

Source: [sankei Sports]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

this movie definately knows how to use the guys to promote itself...lol...I'm sure it'll be popular and make lots of money just because the theme song is by THSK=P

SS501's Kim Hyun-joong's contract comes to an end [Pops in Seoul]

I don't get it...I doubt that KHJ even thought of signing under SM after knowing that Jae sued them....anyways, I think that this is what companies fear...that their artists gain fame under them and leave them once their short-term contract expires...i think this is one of the reasons why they choose to make it really long in order to secure the artist....apparently KHJ already signed with KeyWest...never heard of them before....but he'll continue to be doing activities with SS501 as well...i guess this would be one of the best case scenarios for our guys..to be able to be DBSK still even tho they're under different agencies.

Guest KiChang

Saw this at Kim Hyun Joong's thread.

HyunJoong decided for ISWAK

translation: ss501ode

Group SS501's Kim Hyun Joong has been chosen as the final lead for 'It started with a kiss' / 'Mischievous kiss'.

Kim Hyun Joong's side Keyeast has revealed that they successfully finished discussions with the drama's production company Group Eight recently. However, although Kim Hyun Joong has not had signed the papers with Group Eight, they have finished and confirmed his partake in the drama. In awhile more, Group Eight will be releasing official notice of this.

To Kim Hyun Joong's participation in this drama, he has been on a fiery go with many other strong rivals right until the end, with considered nominees like CN Blue's Jung Yong Hwa and DBSG's ChangMin. Though ChangMin was the final consideration along side Kim Hyun Joong right until the final decision, and that his agency SM Entertainment did meet up with Group Eight with quite a keen stand, MBC's production company has finally taken a firm stand with Kim Hyun Joong as the choice for male protagonist.

Kim Hyun Joong's character name will be Baek Seung Jo in the drama, and he plays a genius who has never failed in getting a Number 1 across the entire school who particularly excels in physical education and cooking, not just that, he is also a perfect guy who knows almost every thing under the sky. He will be falling in love with a simple girl Moon Ha Ni (undecided for choice) who has never done anything right, on the contrary to him.

The drama's production company felt that Kim Hyun Joong's Yoon JiHoo in Boys over Flowers is somewhat similar to this Baek Seung Jo of 'It started with a kiss'. Though that being the case, Yoon Ji Hoo was a character very sweet and loving, whereas Baek Seung Jo is one who is cocky and proud, totally on the stark end.

As for the female lead Moon Ha Ni, it hasn't been decided as of yet. Considered nominee Park Bo Young is facing contract issues with agency company, so her participation will be considered with reservations. As to actress Park Shin Hye, KARA's Han Seung Yeon, f(x)'s Sulli have all been undergoing auditions for the role, which was gaining about a huge amount of attention after this was known.

As to the fact that Kim Hyun Joong has once again taken on the role of a popular manhwa lead, he will be receiving much attention on him as to whether or not he will be able to successfully pull it off again.

Korean version of 'It started with a kiss' has been receiving enthusiastic anticipation from netizens.

'It started with a kiss' will begin airing after 'Road Number One' drama on MBC in latter half of year.

Knew for quite a time that Min's considered for this drama lead but this is the first time it's publicized.

I kind of have opposite feelings about this. Although I'm a lil' bit disappointed that Min cannot take this chance to shine more, I as a fangirl feel relieved that he won't have to kiss some girl for more than two times, lol ;)

Archived