[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

Guest eva0524

Gahhh~ I love you guys for being so quick and sharing everything so fast :P

[NEWS] [100707] Tohoshinki's New Movie Theme Song to Be Made Into a Special DVD

Whooo~ I'm so glad!^^ (Even though I most likely won't have enough money to buy anything they put out in Japan..;___; ) I love "With all my Heart"~ The lyrics are so beautiful!!~

[info] Musical Goong Schedule

Yuneffect~~~ (sorry..just had to say that) Lotsa i-fans!!~

[VOTE]KOM MUSIC AWARDS

Voted!!! I hope they win ^^~

[TRANS]Yunho Words At HTTG Fanmeeting

Thanks for sharing Kaukko_hann & Amu_Jaejoongie^^~ It's amazing how a few words can put such a big smile on my face =)

[iNFO]100707 Avex Ranking

Woooo~ It's amazing how strong Tohoshinki's effect is...they've been inactive 3 months and they're still doing great in the charts~

Thanks Sayuri for sharing~

[TRANS] 100707 Junsu is feeling better~~~

You don't know HOW glad I am to hear that~~ well...maybe you guys do heheheh^^ I hope they take a break and stop stressing their body & mind so much... it really makes me worry =(

Thank you gems~

Beautiful Love episode 7 Cap's

OMONA...... :wub: :wub:

I have no words...seriously...

[info] JUNSU / JEJUNG / YUCHUN’s Ringtone is Delivered Starting from July 14!

1) Too bad IM NOT IN JAPAN >=(

2) My stupid phone doesn't let me use downloaded ringtones!!! :tears:

*Sniff*

Thanks Kumeihina~^^

------------------------------------

Discussion isn't necessarily a bad thing... we can't expect everyone to agree on everything, so as long as the discussion is nice and civil, and everyone respects everyone elses opinions (which means it would be nice if some people stop insisting they are right and other people are wrong ^^), I don't see any wrong in posting your opinions~

Healthy healthy discussion guys^^ Just remember we all have the same interest at heart, so lets not be so heated against one another and support the boys with open hearts~

Whoa...didn't expect to top LOL

I'll be back with something to share~^^

Edit: Sigh...couldn't find anything that wasn't shared before =(

This doesn't exactly mention TVXQ, but I thought it was interesting...

[iNFO] Korean entertainers only make around $23,400 a year

(I hope its not spam><..but just in case..)

Entertainers' yearly income averages 28.5 million won

Entertainers such as actors, musicians and models are often seen by the general public of enjoying feverish popularity and a luxurious life. But the reality is not always so.

According to the National Tax Service (NTS), the yearly income for actors, musicians and models averages 28.5 million won*, almost 10 million won less than normal office workers' 38.2 million won.

An NTS analysis of income of non-salaried people and services providers shows that movie and TV actors earn more than musicians or models

The NTS says 12,029 actors who are exempted from value added tax reported their combined total income as 463.7 billion won in 2008, averaging 38 million won a year.

It also says the income of 3,152 musicians averaged 26 million won in 2008, two thirds that of office workers, and 6,238 models earn 11 million won a year, less than 1 million won a month ― almost the legal minimum wage.

A total of 347 pro baduk players reported their average income as 24 million won a year and 1,103 pro sportspersons such as baseball or football players reported earning 3,300 million won.

"Since the reported income includes all expenses, most celebrities are sure to have a hard time living on their small income," said an NTS official.

Source: The Korea Times, OTD

*28.5 million won is about $23,400

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nanuko31

Yeahhh fifth thread, congrats !! Great job ladies, many thanks.

@SM propaganda :

Nothing new, just a level higher implying politicians, they show us their power...bhooo i'm scared lol

@DBSK thread never-ending drama:

Faith is acceptance...JCS don't want to come back, trust is lost it's logical.

Just a question and it will be the only one for me about this whole mess :

So admitting JCS start without a true motive except money, the 5 pursue their solo activities, in the end of this lawsuit, (it does'nt matter JSC go back to SM or win the case), JCS want to go back to 5, SM is ok, but HM don't want ?

What will you say ? It's JSC fault, because they start, it's HM fault, it's SM fault, it's AVEX fault, it's cassies fault for always bashing directly or indirectly ? We want them together no matter what ? Even if it's like the last "Stand By U" performance ?

No...it's life, we can see their talents individually or in group, i agree with everyone who said MOVE ON !

I'm happy with all this new projects...really waiting for Yunho in Goong, JCS new album, waiting for Changmin is soooo long. I'm relieved Junsu is better.

Thanks for everyone who have posted all this beautiful pics, funny vids of old good times (yes Spain wins !).

I had decided to take part in this new thread, but it's not a good way to begin :)

I'm sorry if i disturbed someone.

Guest Serenity89

Congratulations everyone for the 5th Thread!

First off, I wanted to say that I'm really glad to hear that Junsu is doing fine. I haven't been here for days and I was really shock when I read the news that he was in the hospital. I can't believe it took them so many rounds to find the right hospital. Poor Junsu. I'm also worried about Jaejoong, I wonder how he's doing. It makes me mad that I'm so close to them and, yet, I can't do anything. :( Does anyone know how long they are planning to stay here? I didn't think they would stay here as long as they did. I hope that the Trio are doing fine. I haven't heard much about Yoochun.

Gosh, I can't get enough of the fact how Yunho fits the prince role so perfectly. Just looking at the official posters, he sure stands out. My heart skips a beat just looking at him. I can't wait to see how the production will turn out. I'm really happy that he decided to take this role. This way, it will allow him to show the many talents that he has hidden within him.

Changmin! I haven't heard a lot of news about him lately. Well besides the fact that he went bowling with his friends, which was about a month ago. I can't wait to see his new drama.

I saw Junsu and Jaejoong on my TV!!

So I want to express my happiness on my July 4th weekend! Well here's my story if you are interested. I read that "Sunao Ni Narenakute" was airing in the US and I live in one of those states. Well, before that show airs, Music Fair was on and you won't believe who I saw performing "Intoxication." That's right, it was the one and only, Junsu!! I have to tell you that seeing his performance on TV is 100x better than seeing it on youtube. I got my whole family to watch his 3 mins performance. And guess what? They loved it! They also asked why he was the only performing and I ended up telling the whole story. Anyways, that was my weekend. So far, the only person I have not seen on TV is Yoochun. When are you coming on?! I saw Yunho and Changmin on TV when they were on this variety show with a bunch of ladies. I didn't understand what they were saying, but I watched the whole thing anyways because HoMin was on. :P

So I hope I'm not spamming, but just in case:

Episode 5: Beautiful Love

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTg3MjQ2NDg4.html

Credit: Sharing Yoochun and Youku

dong-bang-shin-ki-dbsk-4772292-500-333.jpg

Credit: Google and FanPop

Guest shuureigirl

shuuregirl~

lol~ Thanx for the clip. I remember that guesting. You should watch the Part3 when Junsu told his story about cross dressing and performing a dance at school(was that at school?I forgot).Their reaction was priceless.

Yunho :'shinjirarenai'~(I really love how Yunho said this~XP)

Yuchun:'dont'

Jae: 'thats gross (but said later that Junsu was really pretty)

:lol:

Yep! I just saw it! ROTFL. It was hilarious. Junsu showing his drawz to everybody! I loved the look on Jaejoong's face when he was talking about Junsu looking pretty. He looked like Junsu's proud 'unnie'. :P

Junsu is too adorable. He is still funniest when he's not trying to be funny. He reminds me of a teddy bear or something even though he's quite tall and muscular.

I also saw that short video of Junsu dressed up like a girl somewhere. Junsu looks more like a girl when dressed as a girl than Jaejoong did (Actually I don't think Jaejoong looked all that much like a girl, by the way; just a very pretty man)

(2nd post 7-7-2010)

Guest lalalaLynn

@DBSK thread never-ending drama: Faith is acceptance...JCS don't want to come back, trust is lost it's logical. Just a question and it will be the only one for me about this whole mess : So admitting JCS start without a true motive except money, the 5 pursue their solo activities, in the end of this lawsuit, (it does'nt matter JSC go back to SM or win the case), JCS want to go back to 5, SM is ok, but HM don't want ? What will you say ? It's JSC fault, because they start, it's HM fault, it's SM fault, it's AVEX fault, it's cassies fault for always bashing directly or indirectly ? We want them together no matter what ? Even if it's like the last "Stand By U" performance ? No...it's life, we can see their talents individually or in group, i agree with everyone who said MOVE ON !

If Homin don't want to perform with JYJ anymore,

who are we to make them do so?

Everyone on this thread has agreed that we all want the boys to be happy,

even if that means that OT5 won't come back

But they've never said such a thing,

they only said they don't want to leave SME,

and we have yet to hear that from their own mouths (or did i miss something?) ---

I am glad Junsu is fine now^^

I hope Jae is too

It must've been such a shock to him

Btw wasn't Yunbear supposed to perform in MJ's memorial concert?

I hear a lot of people saying it's already passed,

but i can't find anything on it but old articles

The official site isn't even open yetㅠㅠ

Guest lenale

lenale~

What are you girl? Jae biased who knows/likes Jin and having her hopes w/ David Villa.

They are my boys ~ are you trying to steal them from me?rofl~kiddin'~XDDD

YEAH!!! Spain in FINAL they beat Germany~

ROFL... what i am? you described me well :lol: and you're a Villa girl too?! :huh: ...wow, from this we can conclude that Jae biased girls are also Jinnard who have a soft spot for David Villa :P:lol: ...as for stealing our boys, the baby girl in the pic sure has her way...sooo cute...

wowow...Spain must win WC 2010!!!

DBSK - cute clips

oh its so nice to rewatch those old clips...this was hilarious :lol: ...and i loved the sexy "dance" at the end of the clip...lolz...

thank you eastlight for sharing^^

[NEWS] TVXQ to release special Japanese album on July 15

honestly, i am a bit confused at this news...a special DVD album on sale on july 15, but there are no plan for it to be sold as a single album? what does it mean? what is it exactly?

thank you Amu chan for posting this news^^

[Pics] Stalking Yunho At Goong Rehearsal

aaww, at least we can see Yunho's smile on those pictures^^ its great to see he is enjoying his new project...i so hope we'll see news clips about the musical when they will start performing onstage...i cant wait!!

thank you nery for posting those pictures^^

lenale: don't worry, YH's only performing on 4 dates in September and the 11th is not one of them=)

oh thanks for correcting me^^ thanks God, Yunho wont miss any SMtown :sweatingbullets:

still i wish there could be more than 4 performances for Yunho's musical in september...considering two dates are already sold out, it wont be easy to get tickets :blink:

[news] jae-joong (영웅재중, "박용하 죽음 충격적")

i wish i could understand what they say here...but if the news is about Jaejoong and Yongha's relationship, its certainly heartbreaking...even though they keep showing images of Jaejoong smiling...

thanks sheilapiglet for posting this video...as well as the sweet collection one^^

[HD] Tohoshinki - The Secret Code Live at Tokyo Dome - Begin

everyday and night with you ~ how i love this song...my heart is melting when they sing the chorus...how i love this song...yes, such a breathtaking performance :wub:

thank you so much rae ai gin for sharing 6 minutes of pure bliss^^

Beautiful Love episode 7 Cap's

oh my...Yoochun is topless again in episode 7 :o *major hottie alert* lolz...its really a beautiful love...and looking at the sexy and romantic caps, it brings back all my frustrating over SNN...lolz...

thank you Kumeihina for sharing^^

i also miss a looooot JaeJae...hopefully he is doing alright...

I saw Junsu and Jaejoong on my TV!!

oh you're so lucky serenity...i wish it could happen here too...but unless i play a DVD, i dont know when i'll have the chance to see them on my TV...

i dont know if its just me (or my computer...maybe i need to change settings somewhere)...but why some of you are using such small characters to write your post :huh:

Guest michelleforsur e ee

QUESTION: Hey everyone. I was wondering if you guys could give me some similar sites to magnolia and michael. like sites where they have HQ airport pictures of all the boys? i miss them like heck :( forever5<33 THANKS!!

Guest Yane1210

[sCANS] Single A - Side Collection Book Hug

34t5xkx.jpg

xbe90w.jpgbfnrkg.jpg

Credits: tvxqchamie+TVXQ Baidu

Shared by: DBSKnights

[PHOTO+TRANS] Wish for TVXQ at Tanabata Festival

v79h6d.jpg

"Dong Bang Shin Ki"

Start activities again!!!

(omitted)

(t/n: thanks for emailing us the photo, mirah!)

Credits: Hiratsuka

Trans by: aly@DBSKnights

Shared by: DBSKnights

Guest sheilapiglet

Bashing means you dont particularly forget that 'simple' facts about the boys. Everbody knows they started w/ SME. It doesnt need a rocket science to do so and remember such thing.But 'some' or 'the majority' who 'bashed' SME like 'they're evil' were more likely had enough of their antics.The good/bad/whatever relationship the trio had w/ SME~ all I can see right now at this point is they wanted out of SME.

"bashing" wasn't the point....we're talking about hating on one side and never seeing the good in anything they do..it's like what kangta said about only focusing on the present and forgetting the past....there are alot more people that are siding with Avex even tho they bashed Homin and their reason is Avex helped tohoshinki alot in their career...so how come no one's saying that about SM?.....you have to admit that everything SM does nowadays is always bad, a conspiracy theory against JCS, propaganda media play, or fake trying to improve...so really, anything they do is wrong and everything JCS do are right....and i think people were just trying to point out that it's not always like that...it's not so black and white....anyways, that's the last I'll post about this because we're suppose to be using PM...I'm just going to agree to disagree...hopefully you do too...peace.

@ sheilapiglet

…and I know many who only blame JYJ. There are some people who will never change the way they see things, they will twist anything to fit into their “truth” so is pointless to try to make them change their point of view, just agree to disagree.

For what I have read here, many know SM and AVEX are the one who make dbsk and tohoshinki a success, that doesn’t change their opinions about the companies and what they have done. Reminders here, I believe are pointless.

yep, there are definately going to be people that only blame one side....i already knew that...but a friendly reminder about what the companies have done for the guys in the past is better than pages of bashing against SM and how everything they do is wrong, because that's just not true...we shouldn't be blinded by our love for the guys that we only end up seeing them as fragile angels that can do no harm and do no wrong....of course this is just my point of view and everybody has the right to feel and think the way they want to..am just giving a different perspective on things.

Btw wasn't Yunbear supposed to perform in MJ's memorial concert?

I hear a lot of people saying it's already passed,

but i can't find anything on it but old articles

The official site isn't even open yetㅠㅠ

it's actually been postponed indefinately...so we dont even know if it'll ever happen....when it does tho, Yunho said that he'll participate for sure=)

stuff to share:

[Cut] DBSK: How Yunho Handles a Crazed Jaejoong :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOvAfvNSAoo

haha...caveman style=P

[DBSK] Jaejoong lipsyncs to Love InThe Ice [081007]

the over exaggertion while singing the high notes was so funny!..haha.

[HD] 100705 Yunho back to Korea

I like his outfit here...especially the hat...i'm surprised that the van wasn't ready to pick him up like usual tho....lucky fans I guess=P

‘Goong's’ Uknow Yunho “Among the Male Cast, I’m the Youngest…I’m Going to Be Like a Rookie”

DBSK member Uknow Yunho who has been cast in the creative musical ‘Goong’ revealed his peculiar determination during rehearsal.

On the 6th at an undisclosed rehearsal room in Seoul, Uknow Yunho attended the first rehearsal held for the musical ‘Goong’ stating, “Since I’m a rookie in the musical, I would like to be like a rookie. (acting like a rookie=showing respect to everyone, working hard and not having the "star" attitude) Furthermore, among the male cast, I’m the youngest.” “With the staff and actors who have gathered here today for the first time with one thing in mind, I would like to just focus on ‘Goong’ and work hard.” Uknow Yunho is playing the role of crown prince in 2010 Republic of Korea Constitutional Monarchy.

Furthermore, Uknow Yunho and Run who has been triple cast as crown prince received cheers from fellow colleagues for taking care of everyone from the actors to even the youngest staff with the food that fans sent today to encourage the ‘Goong’ cast with the rehearsal.

Meanwhile, musical ‘Goong’ shows will be at the National Museum Theater this coming September 8.

http://news.kukinews...278521979&cp=nv

credits: lovelyunho@JungYunhoSoompiForums

Uknow Yunho, First Plunge into Rehearsal “I Want to Focus on Goong Only”

Musical verion of popular MBC drama ‘Goong’ which ended production in 2006 has finally kicked off.

The unique musical ‘Goong’ set in 2010 Republic of Korea’s Constitutional Monarchy plunged into its first rehearsal yesterday.

Uknow Yunho who plays the role of crown prince Lee Shin and Lee Chang Hee who plays the role of prince Uiseong Lee Yul, who dreams of becoming the King, even showed instant tension in their combative acting.

On this day, in order to encourage the cast with the rehearsal, fans had various food items prepared and forwarded it to the cast and crew and sent a message of support.

Uknow Yunho personally took the food items that the fans prepared and handed/served the food from the actors to the youngest staff, carefully taking care of them.

He announced with determination, “Since it’s my first musical, I want to act with the heart of a rookie. Among the male actors, I’m also actually the youngest.” “With the staff and actors who have gathered here today with one thing in mind, I want to just focus on ‘Goong’.

After the rehearsal ended, the staff and cast went to Daehangno and had a praying party to promote ‘Goong’ (success).

The first curtain call will be on September 8, 2010 at the National Museum Theater Yong.

http://www.tvdaily.c...847491371361002

According to Interpark, Goong is going to travel to other cities besides Seoul. However, don't know whether or not Yunho will be peforming in the other cities.

credits: lovelyunho@JungYunhoSoompiForums

Guest jgal16

QUESTION

When I look at the schedule for A-nation JYJ is in the category of [The artists those appear second].... Does anyone know what this means?

Guest bblover89

This is just a rumor so take it lightly.

Yunho Calls Jaejoong??

5th July 2010, yunho was reported that he has telephoned jaejoong at 5AM USA . they talked around 30 minutes. Yunho asked about Junsu and told that he miss the other members and their past moment. yunho said again, he still practice musical drama. And Jae said that he sometimes pensive thinking about Homin

I miss the5 too :’(

Source : Widya

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

CONGRATS for the 5th DBSK thread =D DBSK & cassies are just way to awesome =]

watching videos of them together makes me miss those times.

but yeah, let's keep on supporting the best boy band of the world forever! always keep the faith ♥

Guest miss_h

So much about 5th thread being a happier thread...

I usually avoid joining discussions like this, but I have a couple of things to say.

SME is not a devil's playground like some of you are acting. It is company that has brought us DBSK and many other groups we love. True, SM has harsher contracts than other companies. But SM also has the best artists. They have the most active artists (under a single label, unlike JYP), they have most successful artists, they have the best artists (subject to discussions, but yeah, that's just my opinion).

SM is too big, there are too many people involved, too much money is invested for them to play around. Those contracts are a necessity to protect themselves and ensure that the profit keeps coming.

And that is okay. I mean, that's business. They have the right to protect themselves.

But so do artists. And if JYJ decided to stand up for themselves, that's okay too. Let's not pretend this is not (at least partially) about money. It's always about money. JYJ realized "hey, here we are, working are asses off and for what?"

They have the right to complain as they're literally killing themselves from overworking.

You think all those broken ligaments and bones, all those photoshoots in the cold while wearing only a T-shirt won't come back later in life to haunt them?

They are still young, so this is all fine. But when they turn 30, 35 it'll all come back. I applaud them for standing up for themselves and I support them wholeheartedly.

If HoMin want to stay, that's okay too. I applaud them for keeping the promise they made by signing the contract.

I am a Junsu fan, as some of you may know. But I love the other 4 equally and I'm neither JYJ nor HoMin biased. I support them all, whatever they do. I would very much like them to return as 5. But as I said once before; if I can't have 5, I'll take 2 & 3. If I can't have that either, I'll take 1&1&1&1&1.

And honestly, although I miss seeing them on stage together, I very much enjoy their solo activities. Maybe I am not a fan of DBSK. Maybe I am a fan of Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho.

For me, they're not just dolphin/composer/beauty/magnae/leader of DBSK. They are individuals whom I have come to respect and admire. They have given me lots of beautiful memories. And I love them in my own way.

I want them to be happy.

Whatever it takes for them to be happy, I'll support them, the best way I know.

The only thing that bothers me with them going on solo ventures are my increased expenses of supporting them, lol. I bought Complete boxset with puzzle and now I'm bankrupt. Don't ask me how I'm going to buy JYJ dvd. T.T

Anyway guys, take care. Don't get too upset over them. You first joined this fandom because it made you happy, right? Well let's try to hold on to that feeling.

Peace out,

A.

I quote you again because you worded it so wonderfully and I think people need to be reminded again.. ^^

I just want to add that what differentiate good company with bad company is their works ethic... All company works for money, it is their main purpose, but do they do it in a good and lawful way without violating their workers rights??

I admit I contribute my bash toward SME (:P), it's not because they are bad company, they are the best in this field in Korea, it just that I don't really like their works ethic and the way they run the company.

And I really agree on that money part... Way to increase my expanse 5x bigger.. !!!!!!!!

(I should hide that credit card bill from my family, it is not good for their heart -__-)

------------

And I am happy that Jun-chan getting well.. He is not belong to the hospitals, he belongs to playground..

BTW, I know that we (especially Junsu biased fans) says that he get hotter in Intoxication. I just wonder if it only me who still see him like an angry cat in that video?? I don't find him that sexy.. Off course he have his charisma but he is not turned me on (if you can call it that way)..

Now, if we talk about his performance in 'Kanashimie No Yukue' it's the opposite story. He is HOT in it!!!

---

edit..

wait, we have a like/dislike button now??? Foolish me thought that it was quote/unquote button... Will abuse it later on..

Guest Hoodwinker

fully agree^^ ...its not just you who think like this, i also think the same^^...at this point, the only thing that matters to me, is the boys' happiness...be it as 5, as 3, as 2 or individually, whatever makes them happy, i support them fully...they know better than us whats the best for them, this is not questionnable...so we should have faith in their choices and stop imposing them our often selfish wishes...as difficult as it might be to accept, what we want might not be what they want...as fans, their happiness should come first...sadly, its not always the case...

and considering what the boys said lately when they expressed their feelings, i also believed they undergo a lot of pressure because they're very concerned by the fans reactions and feelings for every steps they take...

JYJ - いつだって君に @ ThanksGiving Live in Dome

thank you hoodwinker for posting this video^^ i think i am still suffering a severe withdrawal...i feel so emotional every time i watch a Thanksgiving Live video...its crazy...

i so love this song...hopefully it will be on the album to release in august...i cant wait for it...

thank you also for the gifs^^ i cant stop laughing :lol:

Lenale, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feel this way. Sometimes we forget that the boys are human too and we expect more from them than we expect from ourselves. They aren't much older than us either... The boys have given me so much happiness and laughter when I needed it most, and the least I could do is support them in whichever paths they wish to take.

Me too! I think I'm experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms as well, and I can't watch their concerts anymore without tearing up. Glad you liked the gifs.

I thought the same~ he seemed to be incontrol of his emotions since the Smile Fanmeeting last year.He seemed to have gotten something from last yr. when he stopped contacting his members and thought of quitting.Taking everything thats happening,Im guessing that he had probably grown out of it?

I think so too. Yoochun was like that in their Thanksgiving concert as well: in control of his emotions. He's all grown up! :w00t:

I'm not sure if I am allowed to do this, but I was browsing the humour section in Soompi and came across these really cute TVXQ jokes, so I thought I'll bring it here:

TVXQ jokes

Joke 1: Yoochun was playing a computer game with a keyboard, one that requires a mouse, and didn't know why he was losing so much.

Then suddenly, Jaejoong comes in the room to find Yoochun playing one of his favorite games, but Jaejoong notices that Yoochun was losing

because he was playing it with the keyboard

So what did Jaejoong tell Yoochun?

Joke 2: Then Changmin comes into the room and starts to play the same game as Yoochun,

but he's playing it with the keyboard, also like Yoochun.

and Changmin didn't know why he was losing.

So what does Jaejoong tell Changmin?

Answers:

Joke #1: Micky, mouse.

Joke #2: Minnie, mouse.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I saw this over at poplez. Some of you probably already know this, but I didn't because I'm slow lol. Remember the TRICK singles the boys did back in 2008 or was it 2007? I can't remember, but if you put all the covers of those 5 singles together, it will look like this:

a4sbkh.jpg

Genius, isn't it? It forms a complete picture.

b6eotx.gif

credits: as tagged

:w00t:

Guest misaki_bt

honestly, i am a bit confused at this news...a special DVD album on sale on july 15, but there are no plan for it to be sold as a single album? what does it mean? what is it exactly?

This article has more details, but i dont like its title

[News] The Last Work of Five? TVXQ Movie Theme Song to be Released in DVD

The recorded song from popular Korean group which announced their hiatus in April this year, TVXQ wil be released in DVD.

The movie where the song becomes soundtrack, ‘Kimi ga Odoru, Natsu’ (released September 11th) will release its advanced tickets together with the DVD, in which video digest and theme song ‘With All My Heart ~ Kimi ga Odoru, Natsu’ are also included. The price of DVD is ¥ 2000. DVD is limited on sale nationwide starting July 15th at 10 am through Loppi, Lawson. While buying the DVD separately (without movie ticket) will cost ¥ 1000, this could be the ‘last work’ that contains the five members’ voices.

‘With All My Heart’ is recorded in TVXQ latest album ‘BEST SELECTION 2010′ that was released in February, another version of the song was recorded as well.

source: Sports Nichi

sum trans: sharingyoochun.net

———————————-

addition from Sanspo:

The DVD will contain 3 different versions of “With All My Heart – 君が踊る夏” (only music, the members will not appear). One version that is hinted that, while the original song uses both violin and piano as its main instruments, this other special version will have only piano play through intro to deliver a simple yet delicate feeling.

Video digest will lasts for 15 minutes and the song is inserted as it is, for 5 minutes length.

--------------------------------------------------

050710 Yunho telephoned Jaejoong

it seems fake, but i want to believe that TT_TT

Guest Kumeihina

I saw this over at poplez. Some of you probably already know this, but I didn't because I'm slow lol. Remember the TRICK singles the boys did back in 2008 or was it 2007? I can't remember, but if you put all the covers of those 5 singles together, it will look like this:

a4sbkh.jpg

Genius, isn't it? It forms a complete picture.

b6eotx.gif

credits: as tagged

:w00t:

Yeah, and the song TRICK thats on their "T" album is created by combining all 5 songs together, to form one melody. The first letter of the 5 singles also make up the work T(wo hearts).R(unaway).I(f...?!).C(lose to you).K(eyword).

The TRICK project and the secrets behind "The Secret Code" album were both ingenious :lol:

Guest lovebyelove

I actually came to post a video but I saw something I wanted to comment on.

SM Entertainment is an efficient company. I acknowledge that. They have the best training system and they really know how to make a group popular. They make hit songs that conquer the charts for months. And finally, they make contracts that protects them and their investments which is only natural when it comes to big businesses.

While I appreciate all that, I can't ignore how they treat their artists. When I look at SM artists, I can't help but feel sorry for them. They barely have any freedom (especially not personal freedom because apparently SM finds it hard to acknowledge this over business or economy). They're kind of like puppets; the company tells them: "you get to live here, drive this, eat this if you sing this song while dancing like this and go on this show and talk about this but you're forbidden to mention this." Actually, this kind of applies to all artists and all entertainment companies. SM seems like one of the harshest. it's been said that Lee Seo Man went to jail twice for things regarding SM.

Point I'm trying to make is that SM has a formula for success that is doomed to fail, if that makes sense. With contracts like those and the amount of talent that they harvest, it's not a surprise why they haven't held a group together for longer than 6 years. Once the groups start to realize that they're worth a lot more than SM's paying them, that's when the trouble starts.

When I post here, I don't exactly post everything that's on my mind. I tend to shy away from things that could offend people. One thing though: it may seem like it, but I don't find that either side is entirely blameless in the situation. I didn't appreciate how they both played the media to attempt to turn the favor on themselves.

Other than that, I support all five of the boys because that's who I grew to love. I'll take them in any form I can get. Hey, some is better than none. Why is it so difficult for some people to support them all wherever they are? Alixana, your post just sums up my thoughts completely. Thank you.

One more thing: I don't believe that Avex as a whole "bashed" HoMin. Mr. Matsuura was simply relaying a situation that happened and his opinion on it. I didn't like it, but to this day I've not seen a reason why I should hate or dislike him. And Yunho is my bias.

I don't trust entertainment companies, not even Avex. But I'm thankful to them for the chance for seeing and hearing them as 5 last year and the beginning of this year.

Anyway, here's the video I wanted to post. I came across this the other day and was surprised I'd never seen it before! I love how Junsu seems all excited to be singing the song xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMhTzLcs5eU

Guest Yane1210

i just found this pic in YUAERUBI (CASSIOPEIA's official daum fansite)

somebody knows where is it from ? oO

1253qjl.jpg

Min looks ...so ... muscular XD

he looks great ;)

Guest chdairkld

Oh yes, thanks Alixana for always reminding us of all the things we already know and feel. It's great to hear it again. Your posts to the thread always contribute the logical explanation that is quite agreed upon in this thread. Continue to do so at your leisure.

But for the record: I don't think anyone in this thread has said they will not support the boys. No one has said that if they don't get back together, then they will suddenly stop supporting. Every single person in this thread who has posted has always clearly stated that they would support the boys as solo, group, whatever may come.

Guest sheilapiglet

^^wow, that pic of changmin is so smexy!...wonder if it's photoshopped?

[Vid] 100707 Zoom In SUPER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpc-_XWvOo8

they talk about the TVXQ special dvd=) I love this song! hopefully someone can translate so that it'll clear up some confusion....and did anyone else notice that the actress for the movie that 'With All My Heart' is a theme song for is Jae's sis in his japanese drama?=P

[news] SM ENT, 'TVXQ' Three member 22 million won (SM, 동방신기 3인에 "22억원 배상하라")

i guess this is about the money compensation that both sides are suing for?

Archived