[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

Guest tohoblaq

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 5TH THREAD!

DBSK's thread has definitely been the most active and successful among all other threads in Korean Music section. Let's hope for less arguments and more spazzing in this thread! :D

Great job on the first few posts. To all those who contributed, kudos to you guys!

Let's pray that the second half of 2010 and the months to come will bring us better news of DBSK. No more heartbreaks.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lenale

[sCANS] Single A - Side Collection Book Hug

this is really an awesome collection...i cherish a lot those little booklets...difficult to scan them all though...

thank you Yane for sharing^^

[Cut] DBSK: How Yunho Handles a Crazed Jaejoong :)

ROFL so hilarious...it was definitely the best way to stop his crazyness :lol: :lol:

[DBSK] Jaejoong lipsyncs to Love InThe Ice [081007]

lol so cute when Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun lypsyncs "Love in the ice"...they're totally into it, playing around...i love it...

‘Goong's’ Uknow Yunho “Among the Male Cast, I’m the Youngest…I’m Going to Be Like a Rookie”

oh so Yunho is the youngest amongst the male actors? even if he was not, Yunho is someone who shows respect to everyone, works hard and never show the start attitude...so this wont make a difference...but its nice, because everyone will take good care of him, and he'll learn a lot from senior actors...

Uknow Yunho, First Plunge into Rehearsal “I Want to Focus on Goong Only”

its great to feel Yunho's excitement for this new project...we can feel he is happy about it...

i know its an exciting new challenge, but hopefully he wont overwork himself...

wishing him all the best!!

thanks sheilapiglet for posting all the news and videos^^

[News] The Last Work of Five? TVXQ Movie Theme Song to be Released in DVD

i still wonder very much what is it exactly...lolz...i mean, looking at the price, its not really our usual price for japanese CD or DVD...

hmm, however the reporter shouldnt be assuming by writing "this could be the last work that contains the five members voices"...

thank you misaki for posting this news^^

Lenale, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feel this way. Sometimes we forget that the boys are human too and we expect more from them than we expect from ourselves. They aren't much older than us either... The boys have given me so much happiness and laughter when I needed it most, and the least I could do is support them in whichever paths they wish to take.

Me too! I think I'm experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms as well, and I can't watch their concerts anymore without tearing up. Glad you liked the gifs.

i am certain many of us think this way^^...they gave us so much...so much laughers and happiness...so now they need us the most, we want to give them the same in return...our unconditional support and love, as well as our unwavering faith...in my case, i am slightly older than them, so i am very protective when it comes to them...lolz

TVXQ jokes

aawww, those are very cute indeed...lolz...thank you for sharing Hoodwinker^^

i have to go for now :sweatingbullets:

Guest rainie_teukie

is this true?

retweeted by Koreatown LA (http://twitter.com/Koreatown) 6 hours ago.

RT @loikyloikyloiik: A lucky fan girl spotted Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun in Koreatown having lunch, I guess. LUCKY!

Hmmmm.. now they're not MIA anymore. =D

Guest misaki_bt

i just found this pic in YUAERUBI (CASSIOPEIA's official daum fansite)

somebody knows where is it from ? oO

http://i30.tinypic.com/1253qjl.jpg

Min looks ...so ... muscular XD

he looks great

I found this on baidu too, hope it's a new pic, bowling and basketball worked lol

55cd858fac1f7fc5533d926.jpg

f861b00f85a583d2aa64570.jpg

cre: baidu

Sungkyunkwan cast

55149144201007081329110.jpg

e423bb220186ed6d9922ed5.jpg

f2fd27b5919d534c8ad4b25.jpg

cre: as tagged + poplez + baidu

He look great :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@lenale : i wondered why they called it an album while there's just one theme song included, it seems that everything related to them is expensive, no matter what =))

Guest evilgary

i don't think that amount of compensation would be fair for the guys since they have really worked hard and also achieved so much during their time in SM

Guest ashley333

HI everyone, to those who want to meet JYJ, it is the last chance, someone told me that JYJ will be back to korea tomorrow around 1:00PM and the flight is asiana airlines

I am not 100% sure. so if it is a false news, please forgive me. i just tell you whatever i heard :mellow:

Guest MichyItaly

it seems fake, but i want to believe that TT_TT

yea, me too...but I don't think that even Ninja!Cassies are able to know the content of a private call, esp at that ungodly hour...

Guest miss_butterfly

WOAAAAA CHANGMIN's BODY! finally revealed hehehehe

i don't think that's a new pic, i think it's behind the scene Secret Code Tokyo Dome.

but i really want to see if there's this klip bout changmin :D

Guest Kui4eva

I'm going to the SM Town concert in Los Angeles. I'm excited to finally see U-Know and Max. Is anybody doing anything for them at the concert like fanchants or something?

Guest toomuchsmiling

kui4eva- we mentione dit before in the previous thread...maybe dbsknights would set it up, but we need some organizational skills. =/ p.s.- i'm in! xD

wow, changmin how can you look like that when you eat food by the tons? xD lucky duck.

Guest jiajiaaa

[TRANS] 100707 Junsu is feeling better~~~

Yayyy! my heart skipped a beat when i saw the news of him sending into ER :( Don't overwork again!!!

I'm also wondering about Changmin. Where is his drama? He seems to have started filming a long time ago. Could it be that Yoochun's will actually come out first?

I thought cm's drama alr finished filming?? It really takes too long... I'm afraid yoochun's one will come out first -.- What is SM doing!!!

[iNFO] Korean entertainers only make around $23,400 a year

(I hope its not spam><..but just in case..)

Entertainers' yearly income averages 28.5 million won

Entertainers such as actors, musicians and models are often seen by the general public of enjoying feverish popularity and a luxurious life. But the reality is not always so.

According to the National Tax Service (NTS), the yearly income for actors, musicians and models averages 28.5 million won*, almost 10 million won less than normal office workers' 38.2 million won.

An NTS analysis of income of non-salaried people and services providers shows that movie and TV actors earn more than musicians or models

The NTS says 12,029 actors who are exempted from value added tax reported their combined total income as 463.7 billion won in 2008, averaging 38 million won a year.

It also says the income of 3,152 musicians averaged 26 million won in 2008, two thirds that of office workers, and 6,238 models earn 11 million won a year, less than 1 million won a month ― almost the legal minimum wage.

A total of 347 pro baduk players reported their average income as 24 million won a year and 1,103 pro sportspersons such as baseball or football players reported earning 3,300 million won.

"Since the reported income includes all expenses, most celebrities are sure to have a hard time living on their small income," said an NTS official.

Source: The Korea Times, OTD

*28.5 million won is about $23,400

Sorry for cutting ur post. Korean celebrities really earn very little, the companies are the ones earning. How do they expect the celebrities to trust the company when they're not giving them what they deserve :/

Ahhhhh changmin is so hot. Finally get to see how his body looks like :P

Guest miss_h

cre: baidu

Sungkyunkwan cast

He look great :)

ALKFHALTFGW;OATYWALFSDLJFHSDHFSDA;LHDHGDH....

I am incoherent right now..

Changmin topless... and Yoochun official picture.. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Too cute and hot!!!

I used to doubt the female lead can pass as a boy, but she actually can. Excited for this drama.

Guest sunny_dance

taking a page from lenale's way of posting... :P

i like this better btw, it's a bit neater than quoting.

[TRANS] 100707 Junsu is feeling better

awww, i'm glad to hear that. i still can't believe it took them 20 hospitals before he could get treatment.

i mean, california is home to a few great hospitals. couldn't they just took him there?

sorry but being a nursing student, when i first read that it riled up my feathers a bit. :sweatingbullets:

@shuureigirl, you echoed my thoughts on your kangta post.

it's like he's saying that the boys bit the hands that fed them when it's more than that.

i remember reading that article and i was like <_< but whatever it's his opinions...

he's been in this business for a very long time so i kind of expected those answers.

[Pics] Stalking Yunho At Goong Rehearsal

yunho is such a cutie! everytime i see his photos, i can't help but feel all fluffy inside! :wub:

Beautiful Love episode 7 Caps

another cap of a shirtless-lying-in-bed-yoochun! blush.gif

dang avex has been so quick to copyright the vids on YT.

i think it was Amu_JaeJoongie that posted ep. 6 a few pages back...

can you give me the youku link to part 1 of ep. 6 since YT sucks? thanks!

[iNFO] Korean entertainers only make around $23,400 a year

an interesting read indeed. i knew korean entertainers didn't make much, but only $23,400 a year?

excluding the fact that they're well-known, they're no different from the average person that makes a normal salary. -_-

OMONA! so that's what minnie has been hiding underneath this whole time?

this pic is soo saved, thank you very much! :lol:

EDIT:

not directly related to the boys but it's sparking a fandom war at AKP.

Kangta chooses Big Bang as the best idol group

Kangta recently made an apperance on MBC’s Golden Fishery Knee-Drop Guru that aired on the 7th where he talked about his personal best idol group.

Kangta was asked by Kang Ho Dong on the show, “Is there a certain idol, or idol group you have been taking particular note on?” where he answered right away without any hesitation, “Definitely Big Bang (T.O.P, G-Dragon, Seungri, Tae Yang, Daesung). They do not lack one single thing. They have done amazing group activities together, and each member has continued with spectacular solo debuts so they’re definitely the best.”

i'm reading the comments and i loved what this post said "DBSK is in another league and incomparable so why bother saying who’s better?" B)

Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

100708 [News] About JaeJoong and his relationship with PYH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0dFmEcwdM4

credit:ystarchannel1+ Uploader

[PHOTOS]Park Yoochun At SungKwunKwan Scandal

9f3e4d8b21f38e8c0e2444b3.jpg

391199ec43cfe029fcfa3c8a.jpg

be638e08d14b9e0fe8248864_1.jpg

Credits:as in tagged & TVXQBaidu

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods

@Excuse me misaki_bt but if U mean about their new Special Tohoshinki DVD which will released on 15th July i think it's not album of course and from before they don't have expectations to sold that DVD all happends only for highlights about Kimi Ga Odoru Natsu and the DVD will included and 3 versions of that their Theme Song "With all my Heart" if u buy it without ticket for the theater will cost ¥1000 and if u buy it with ticket too will be cost around ¥2000 ok?

Somebody people says how that DVD will be the "last work" of Tohoshinki with their 5 voices :(

Guest Shaneira

Geez, I needed to skip so many posts again :crazy:

I thought we were over this whole drama thing. We didn't do anything else the past few months than to discuss discuss discuss the same thing over and over again, but I guess I was wrong.

OKAY! I'm so happy Junsu is feeling better! It seems to me like he's the most energetic one, but still he's the one prone to getting sick... I hope they all won't overwork themselves. Glad to hear about Yunho's musical too, I'm sure my mom would love it (since she's a huge Yunho fan -.-")! Where's Changmin's drama??? Why does it take so long???

Really, JYJ will be back in Korea tomorrow? If this is true, hope they'll be getting some rest. :)

Guest moomoocows

a little late, but yahhhh to new thread!!!

I believe they're doing fine. My unnie saw them at a Korean bar in Ktown couple nights ago.

I wish I was 21 already. UGH!

I can't wait for the concert! Yunho's going to be so tired :(

may i ask which bar it was at? i am like dying to just catch a glimpse of them.

glad to hear junsu is all better now.

i do hope jyj aren't going back tomorrow. :[

Guest lalalaLynn

it's actually been postponed indefinately...so we dont even know if it'll ever happen....when it does tho, Yunho said that he'll participate for sure=)

Omo thank you so much! *o*

At least now i know for sure i haven't missed itㅋㅋ

I saw this over at poplez. Some of you probably already know this, but I didn't because I'm slow lol. Remember the TRICK singles the boys did back in 2008 or was it 2007? I can't remember, but if you put all the covers of those 5 singles together, it will look like this:

Genius, isn't it? It forms a complete picture. credits: as tagged

Yeah, and the song TRICK thats on their "T" album is created by combining all 5 songs together, to form one melody. The first letter of the 5 singles also make up the work T(wo hearts).R(unaway).I(f...?!).C(lose to you).K(eyword).

The TRICK project and the secrets behind "The Secret Code" album were both ingenious  :lol:

How come i never noticed this? oo'

The people that thought of this are simply geniuses

@lovebylove

Thank you for sharing that performance!

I haven't seen it before oo'

When i see Junjjangee smile i can't help but smile with him

This was actually one of the very few moments i thought he looked matureㅋㅋ

and the little girl is just too cute♥

[Vid] 100707 Zoom In SUPER

I really need to learn JP >o<

I liked how they put a huge "5" next to DBSK's picture

Thanks for sharing!

@misaki_bt

Minnie looks so muscular wah~

I miss him so muchㅠㅠ

Wasn't his drama supposed to air in June?

Guest black-tiramisu

[REQ] JAEJOONG HANG OUT WITH PARK YONG AT NIGHT

Few days ago I saw pics of Jaejoong and (suppossed to be) Park Yong Ha hang out at night. Can somebody share with me the pics again? cause I can't find it anywhere nymore. Thank you.

Guest misaki_bt

@MichyItaly : now i think it may be true, someone in LA confirmed that, in twitter, but of course i'm not sure

@miss_butterfly : OMG, i forgot his hair in Dome,i thought we had sth new abt him, but he still look hot :)

@Amu_JaeJoongie: thank you so much for your explanation, i saw the article on DBSKnights and that's why i got confused

the "last work", i hope they say this for ad purpose, with all my heart :(

@lalalaLynn: we don't know yet when PM start airing, but we have a news from YC's drama :), it's in August, with JCS's album, i'm really excited :lol:

[TRANS] 100708 SungKyunKwan Scandal – Making Scene Revealed!

f2fd27b5919d534c8ad4b25.jpg

The making scene for the drama [sungKyunKwan Scandal] has been revealed for the first time!

On the 8th, the PR agency in charge of the drama released a photo from the making scenes of the drama, which shows Tohoshinki’s Yuchun (real name: Park Yoochun), Park Min Young, Yu Ah In and Song Joong Gi.

In this photo, Yuchun plays the smart Lee Seon Joon, who is a man of principle. There’s also Park Min Young, who has big eyes, and has the bright and intelligent image, and Kim Yoon Hui, who cross-dresses as a man to enter SungKyunKwan.

Song Joong Gi, who acts as Yu Yong Ha, was dressed in a brilliant costume, depicting a playboy during the Joseon Dynasty. Yu Ah In plays the sharp-eyed and wild Moon Jae Shin and including Kim Yoon Hui, these 3 good-looking scholars maintain a delicate balance.

[sungKyunKwan Scandal], which is a love comedy that depicts the noisy and boisterous lives of these scholars, is scheduled to start airing in August.

Source: [chosunonline]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone !!!

Domo Arigatou for all your great posts hehre !!!

Ahhhh ne ne ne I´m supa anxious to watch Yuchun♥ in Scandal !!!

It looks so excited :wub:!

Honestly I think he intreprets very well :wub:

And some Yunho♥´s New for Us too !!!

[NEWS] 100707

Musical "Goong" To Show

Overseas Starting January Next Year

1834.jpg

Official poster for musical "Goong" [Group 8]

The musical adaptation of hit TV series "Goong" will show overseas next year, according to the musical's producer Group 8 on Wednesday.

Park Rae-hyun, a PR official from Group 8 told 10Asia over the phone that producers will take the show to countries outside of Asia, starting with Japan, in January 2010.

He added that the company has yet to decide on the official dates and locations for its overseas run -- details for its showing throughout South Korea will be set first.

In Seoul, the musical will run at the National Museum of Korea from September 8 to October 24 and continue on into other provinces in the country until the end of the year.

U-Know Yunho, Kim Dong-ho and RUN will play the lead crown prince role of Lee Shin and actresses Gwak Sun-young and Shin Eui-jung will take over the role of the tomboyish Chae-kyeong.

"Goong," originally based on the best selling comic series of the same name, is about an average high-school girl marrying a royal prince in 21st century Korea, which is in fiction a monarchical country.

It was adapted for the small screen in 2006 and was a huge hit in the country recording viewership ratings in the high 30 percent mark and turning the two leads, Yoon Eun-hye and Joo Ji-hoon, into household names.

The drama was sold to 23 countries including China, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan and the United States, creating a Hallyu craze among the fans, particularly in Asia.

Source: [asiae]

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not Remove/add any credits

Archived