[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

Guest kaukko_hann

[TRANS] 100707 Yunho's Words at HTTG Fan Meeting

Credits: miyoonho

Yunho's words (starting around 0:06)

みんな 浮気はダメだよっ!

Minna uwakiwa dame dayotsu !

Everyone, please be faithful! (support me always)

(T/N: changed the trans in order to clarify the meaning)

Source: miyoonho @ youtube

Translation:: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

[TRANS]Yunho Words At HTTG Fanmeeting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHe3iOIKA_c

credit:misyoonho

Yunho's words (starting around 0:06)

みんな 浮気はダメだよっ!

Minna uwakiwa dame dayotsu !

Everyone, please be faithful! (support me always)

(T/N: changed the trans in order to clarify the meaning)

Source: miyoonho @ youtube

Translation:: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Yunho Goong Version Poster

poster11.jpg

Credits:TVXQBaidu

[sCANS] 100707 Edge Style

edge2.jpg

Credits:Baidu

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone !!!

Domo Arigatou as always for all great posts here !!!

Yunho♥ begun to appear in Goong Musical rehearsal v !!!

SoOoO excited !!!

Good Lucky Yunho♥ !!!

I´m just passing to post news for us !

[iNFO]100707

Avex Ranking

70808238358743842650.jpg

52748583209264477407.jpg

No Limit Heading to the Ground [地面にヘディング] #1 In CD Ranking

Junsu/JeJung/Yuchun 3hree Voices DVD #2 In DVD Ranking

And Sunao Ni Narenakute [素直になれなくて]DVD #3 In DVD Ranking

Tohoshinki Puzzle is #1 in Goods

Junsu/JeJung/Yuchun 3hree Voices bracelet #2 in Goods

Source:Avex.

Credits:TvxqPowerfulGods

Kissu for everyone !!!

Guest DarkDiamond

on the other hand, i do agree that once a contract is signed, they should keep their promise....their parents were there when they signed, so it's not like they were on their own....if contracts can be stopped/changed so easily, then what's the point of having contracts right?

No i dont think so. Not all contracts are valid anyway even though both parties signed it. Not if the contract is really unfair (in dbsk case) and clearly against the law, im not only referring to dbsk contract here im referring to all contracts in general..that's why there are some contracts that are being disputed in court. So even though you signed if it's really (unfair and) unlawful then it's void under the rule of law-no one has to follow it. I mean, if you signed a contract to commit a crime or harm somebody then you have to follow it because you signed it, duh?? The point of having a contract is to protect rights of each party under the law not to bind and enslave the other party under the contract.

SM clearly used their advantage to the fullest here I mean they know that their artist wouldnt be able to complain against the contract at that time so they clearly took advantage of the situation . If their contract is not unfair then i dont think the court would even hear them and even grant them the temporary suspension, so for me it's just right that JYJ did that-they are trying to protect their rights though for me it's sad that homin did not join them but to each his own-it's their choice it's their lives not yours or mine so there's really nothing we can do but support and accept everyone's decision-i.e.JYJ&HM decision.

Now what's wrong with your post is you always try to sugarcoat it first like trying to sound like you support all 5 but bash JYJ in the middle of it for their decision, it's getting really frustrating. will you please just move on now. And please dont say use pm because instead of just saying it why dont you do it first,duhIm done here. sorry for staining the new thread just saying my mind.

Edit:

Are you all getting this or it's just me:

It's like Microsoft is trying to block soompi, everytime i try to log in to soompi today i get this message that "website has been reported as unsafe, we recommend that you do not continue to this website". i dont even know how to un-unsafe it. I would show you the screen dump here but i dont know how.

Guest yeezer

It seems like nothing has changed from the old thread to the new thread. I'm coming here for news on the boys and finding myself skipping posts again. The boys are moving on. Why can't we do the same..."sigh".

Guest sheilapiglet

^^okay..breathes in and out...I'll ignore that hidden comment directed at me for the sake of the new thread.

I agree with everyone that said things are never black and white...both parties are at fault and both parties have a point.....and many people forget that altho SM and JCS are on bad terms now, they weren't always before...no one can deny that SM has done ALOT for the guys....some say that the guys could've been just as successful in another company or whatever but i don't think so...it was LSM that handpicked each one of the members to be in DBSK..he had a vision that they'd do very well together and he was right....he was also the one that pushed for JS and gave him a chance even tho his voice hasn't recovered from puberty yet.....other companies may have not taken the risk....as much as I don't like what SM has done in order to try and win the case, I do appreciate and will never forget what they've done for our guys also....I hope that they'll be able to do the same and see how much the guys have given them in return too.....I think that it's because they're a good company and they had a good relationship, so the members worked hard to show their appreciation...of course with hard work and success, should come a better contract and input from the guys as to what new things they'd like to try next...and that's where SM failed I think (or in this case, that CEO KYM guy that's in charge now)....they got greedy and hence stunted their #1 group's growth as individuals....things are difficult now because so much has gone down, but I guess I'll continue to be one of those "selfish" fans that want them to be 5 again....to me, they're the strongest and happiest when they're together.

something to share:

[Pic] WITHYOONHO’s gifts to musical goong staff

*click title link*...WOW!...IPAD for Yunho!=D

Guest No MoRe

I believe they're doing fine. My unnie saw them at a Korean bar in Ktown couple nights ago.

I wish I was 21 already. UGH!

I can't wait for the concert! Yunho's going to be so tired :(

wooo relly :w00t:

At least we know they are alive ^_^

boys have fun and stay Healthy ...

Yunho's started his rehearsal for his upcoming musical

he look Like a student in the School :P

good boy

I'm looking forward to Yunho's singing

[NEWS] [100707] Tohoshinki's New Movie Theme Song to Be Made Into a Special DVD

2010-07-07

good for you boys

I am happy just because I read

Tohoshinki's -> 5

where is Changmin ?

I miss him so much :tears:

Guest lanziepanzie

Hi Everyone~

I usually dont post here but i think its awful to see fellow soompiers in disagreement, please we all have our opinions, just keep it to yourself. We are all posting here to begin with because we are all fans and want to share DBSK news not news about SM entertainment...

so anyway i am totally spazzing about the new dvd releasing july 15th!!

I guess keeping the faith has totally paid off :D and im sure we are all super excited about the release!

eeep its only a week away!

COngratulations cassies on 5th thread! its good to see this thread alive and kicking :)

stay positive! and support no matter :D

Guest icedevil0289

I didn't realize that insinuating that perhaps( I know it's hard to believe) that jaechunsu should have some of the blame involved in the lawsuit means we are bashing them and we don't like them. I support their decision, but doesn't mean I necessarily agree or whatever. They did what they felt was best for them and I get that and if they are happy, that's fine. Same thing with changmin and yunho. I don't like this idea of people insinuating that because some people are offering a different perspective from the norm, that they are any less of a fan or something like that. Maybe it's just me, but if it is someone I love, I don't offer sugar coated BS. I'm harsher on those I love and I don't want to be labeled as a hater or someone telling me that I don't support all 5 guys. That is BS. As one can see I'm not even homin biased, I more minsu biased, but I do love all of 5 them and I don't like the idea of people telling others that they are not true fans or whatever.

anyway, on to happier things....MINSU!!!

apologize for my spamming.

Guest gems

[TRANS] 100707 Junsu is feeling better~~~

From yoshihiroseki's twitter, one of the tohoshinki staffs

A Bigeast tweeted him and asked "Is Junsu feeling better? Jaejoong must feel very painful.... ahh... i'm worried. How about Yoochun? Is he okay?"

And yoshihiroseki tweeted back "Sorry for the wait everyone! We've received reports that Junsu has recovered."

Credits: TVXQBaidu

Trans by: x9095x@DBSKnights

Shared by: DBSKnights

Finally some news. Thank goodness Junsu has recovered :)

Guest raikko9

Are we at it again?lol~

and many people forget that altho SM and JCS are on bad terms now, they weren't always before, no one can deny that SM has done ALOT for the guys

I dont think anyone has forgotten anything.Its just people seem to move on from it.

If JYJ wanted out from SM basing on the official lawsuit they filed, they simply have a very solid reason why. They surely know everything better than anyone here.

[TRANS] 100707 Junsu is feeling better

Glad to hear this news.Made my day.<333

[info] JUNSU / JEJUNG / YUCHUN’s Ringtone is Delivered Starting from July 14!

JUNSU / JEJUNG / YUCHUN’s ringtone is delivered starting from July 14!

(2010.7.7) Official Update

We start to distribute the LIVE sounds of June concert that was held in Dome.

7 / 14 mu-mo early monopoly distribution (Ringtone)

7 / 21 mu-mo early monopoly distribution (full song ringtone), DAM Rekochoku and other websites will start song distribution (Ringtone)

7 / 28 DAM Rekochoku and other websites will start song distribution (full song ringtone)

The list of upcoming song releases:

・いつだって君に (With You Always) (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

・Get Ready (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

・Long Way (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

・W (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

* Service may not be available on some phone

* Some sites may give free admission fee

source: mu-mo

trans: sharingyoochun.net

***I really like to have Itsudatte Kimi ni. Im wishing they'll release this and W not only as ringtones but as a single too. I mean pls..... :lol:

[Pic] 100707 Lotte Duty Free Ad

11gk0w6.jpg

35n0gug.jpg

credit:chara1019 + syc

Guest icedevil0289

A Bigeast tweeted him and asked "Is Junsu feeling better? Jaejoong must feel very painful.... ahh... i'm worried. How about Yoochun? Is he okay?"

And yoshihiroseki tweeted back "Sorry for the wait everyone! We've received reports that Junsu has recovered."

just want to say your sig is made of soo much win. Snarkiness at it's best. Glad to know junsu is doing better and I hope jae is feeling a bit better. It's good that they are all together.

Hopefully yunho is recovered as well.

Guest icedevil0289

Hi Everyone~

I usually dont post here but i think its awful to see fellow soompiers in disagreement, please we all have our opinions, just keep it to yourself. We are all posting here to begin with because we are all fans and want to share DBSK news not news about SM entertainment...

so anyway i am totally spazzing about the new dvd releasing july 15th!!

I guess keeping the faith has totally paid off :D and im sure we are all super excited about the release!

eeep its only a week away!

COngratulations cassies on 5th thread! its good to see this thread alive and kicking :)

stay positive! and support no matter :D

I don't think there is anything wrong with disagreeing, as long as we don't bash each other. Not everyone here is going to agree on everything and since it is a forum, we are free to post whatever we want, as long as it is outright bashing the members or each other.

Guest Bissu

Why are these arguments occurring again? I thought we weren't going to argue anymore, be mature, and respect each others opinions. We haven't even reached ten pages and we broke our resolution for this thread.

I'm happy Junsu has recovered. I hope the trio don't overwork themselves since theres a lot of stress going around for them. I hope they'll be able to support each other.

Glad to see Yunho a bit at the fanmeeting.

Now where is Maknae?

And does anyone know if there is a limit to how many times we can post a day for this thread?

Edit Thanks charan

Guest Elizabeth9095

Is that real? Ahh I feel better now. I know 2 or 3 days of rest is not what they need but long vacations. But they are so passionate and now with the album and all, I don’t think they will take vacations, but please take care! :)

I want W!!!! is only for japan right? I need to move to japan

And we keep the generalizations. Who said SM did nothing for them? I read most all the comments and we all agree SM make them as big as they can be and is because of SM we have dbsk. That doesn’t justify unfair contracts or unfair treatment.

Guest ll_angel86

I'm also wondering about Changmin. Where is his drama? He seems to have started filming a long time ago. Could it be that Yoochun's will actually come out first?

Guest charan

thank you for news glad to known Junsu feel better

Are we at it again?lol~

(2010.7.7) Official Update

We start to distribute the LIVE sounds of June concert that was held in Dome.

7 / 14 mu-mo early monopoly distribution (Ringtone)

7 / 21 mu-mo early monopoly distribution (full song ringtone), DAM Rekochoku and other websites will start song distribution (Ringtone)

7 / 28 DAM Rekochoku and other websites will start song distribution (full song ringtone)

The list of upcoming song releases:

・いつだって君に (With You Always) (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

・Get Ready (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

・Long Way (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

・W (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

* Service may not be available on some phone

* Some sites may give free admission fee

source: mu-mo

trans: sharingyoochun.net

***I really like to have Itsudatte Kimi ni. Im wishing they'll release this and W not only as ringtones but as a single too. I mean pls..... :lol:

I want "W" to be single too wait for this :D

Bissu 5 posts per day

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

Utter fail and super late on my part ><

Thank you, to tinchiq, for helping with the organization of the information for the discography >< Baby, you did an AMAZING job with all that information. Thanks so much for collecting it and making it easy to read for us :D

And while I'm ><

(Hwaiting to our bb Junsu T___T And we shall always stand by the boys, no matter how long we must wait).

Guest lenale

[TRANS] 100707 Junsu is feeling better

thank you so much gems^^ thank you so much for posting news about Junsu's health...finally some news about him...such a relief he recovered...but i do hope he is still taking rest and will be careful to not overwork himself...

[info] Musical Goong Schedule

so from the schedule, it seems like SMtown in Shanghai will clash with Goong the musical on sept 11th...so Yunho might not perform for SMtown that day?!

neway, its awesome that two performances are already sold out, even though the ticketting didnt even start...lolz...japanese fans are sure fast, but as always they show their unconditional support...

[VOTE]KOM MUSIC AWARDS

i didnt understand that much...but i voted everytime i saw DBSK name...lolz...we're leading almost every poll...but we're only second for "Break Out"...

thank you Yane for the infos^^

[TRANS] 100707 Yunho's Words at HTTG Fan Meeting

dont worry leader-shi, we'll always be there to support you and the rest of the boys...DBSK has a lot of faithful fans!!

thank you Amu chan and kaukko hann for sharing the translations of this videos^^

Yunho sure looks very prince like on the poster, wearing those clothes...and i am falling in love again with Prince Shin :wub: ...

[sCANS] 100707 Edge Style

i wonder what this magazine is talking about...are they comparing DBSK and Big Bang? hmm...in my heart, there is only DBSK :wub:

thank you Amu chan for posting the poster and the magscan^^

[iNFO]100707

Avex Ranking

our boys are still very much ruling every ranking^^ i am so glad about it...they're still n°1 no matter what...oh i was wondering about the "Junsu/JeJung/Yuchun 3hree Voices bracelet"...i think i missed something there...lolz...

thank you Sayuri chan for the infos^^

[Pic] WITHYOONHO’s gifts to musical goong staff

wow, how can they buy such expensive gift?!...i am shocked...lolz...as much as i love them, i couldnt afford to buy this...some fans are sure rich :huh:

thanks for the link sheilapiglet

wow, i wonder if it will be available in every country...for the phone, i guess it should be fine with mine...well, i hope so at least...its not that young...lolz...

as for Itsudatte kimi ni and W, in my mind i really thought they would :lol: ...like it was a given...lolz...its not only a wish, but its a must they release those songs as single...wont they?...lolz..

thank you raikko for posting the infos and the pictures of the boys^^ ...i absolutely adore those pictures from "all about DBSK - season 3"...this DVD box is really a must have in the collection...i can never get tired of watching it, and the boys interactions...there was so much smile and laughers...

i also keep my faith in Spain and Villa tonight...hope they wont disappoint...lolz

DarkDiamond, i noticed i had the same problem on my office computer...after i logged in, i had to insist to get into Soompi...but here at home, its fine...

poster11.jpg

Thank you for this. If ever there is a country named dbsk, yunho can be the king and jae the queen, with min as the defence minister, chun as the foreign ambassador and su as the head of religion and cassiopiea as the royal subjects.lol.sorry randomness.He looks perfect as shin. He'll do well in his musical, I know he will. good luck bb!

Thank you gems

Aww..! I'm glad he feels a lot better. Hopefully he doesn't overworked himself again.

I love love their T Tour the most. While the dome tour was emotional and powerful ,the t tour was fun and lighthearted.They looked like they had the most fun on this tour. so Here are some funny clips of them from it. Credits uploader.

Archived