[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest quexido

can't help but say this, kwangsoo really got on my nerves in the latest episode with his repeated attempts to sabotage in the same game, once is tolerable but to do so for more than 3 times... is really quite unbearable! 
i know this is all part of his RM "character" but maybe he should start developing a more endearing personality on RM??  

quincy59

said: can't help but say this, kwangsoo really got on my nerves in the latest episode with his repeated attempts to sabotage in the same game, once is tolerable but to do so for more than 3 times... is really quite unbearable! 

i know this is all part of his RM "character" but maybe he should start developing a more endearing personality on RM??  

quincy59 said: can't help but say this, kwangsoo really got on my nerves in the latest episode with his repeated attempts to sabotage in the same game, once is tolerable but to do so for more than 3 times... is really quite unbearable! 

Guest neowish

jtjj said: quincy59 said: can't help but say this, kwangsoo really got on my nerves in the latest episode with his repeated attempts to sabotage in the same game, once is tolerable but to do so for more than 3 times... is really quite unbearable! 

I think the BIGGEST problem that the recent episode had was that there was a lot of....dare I say...."Filler" stuff that took place in the first half of the episode, after they had completed the famous "Springboard into the Water" game.
I mean there wasn't that much funny or interesting stuff going on with the Running Man in seeing them just trying to find their way to the next destination for nearly 20-30 minutes.
I felt like things only started to get interesting when they did the Piggyback game and the Hot Potato one, and I feel like the jumping over the hoop thing was the funniest thing of the episode, largely due to Kwang-Soo.
People say that Kwang-soo can be a little bit over the top, but I feel like he's really the source of a lot of the funny stuff that goes on the show and if it weren't for him, there would have been a lot of dull moments in previous episodes.
And for the love of god, could someone find a way to get the Running Man Producers and Yoon Eun Hye to come to some kind of agreement that allows her to come on the show?
Seriously, I've seen Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook on family outing and Running Man, and the teases regarding Jong Kook's history with eun Hye are just priceless, but I feel like there needs to be a big payoff. I mean, what's the point of making all of these teases if we're never going to see them grace a variety show together again. It's like funny and in the same time, disheartening to see nothing really come out of this.

Guest zoddguts

RM lacks consistency with it's games. The springboard thing has gotten old, wish they stop using it. The whole running around looking for their next destination felt like Infinity Challenge but nowhere near as fun in those first 25 or so minutes in RM. Things did get a better after that. Despite some complains for this ep, gotta say it was much better than last ep, which was a bore fest in the last half with the super power baseball game, had to force myself to finish watching that ep.

zoddguts said: RM lacks consistency with it's games. The springboard thing has gotten old, wish they stop using it. The whole running around looking for their next destination felt like Infinity Challenge but nowhere near as fun in those first 25 or so minutes in RM. Things did get a better after that. Despite some complains for this ep, gotta say it was much better than last ep, which was a bore fest in the last half with the super power baseball game, had to force myself to finish watching that ep.

Guest Littlezaznangel

remember that episode where Kwang Soo won i think it was probably his first win was that this year or last year?... the one where he was paired up with jae suk and had no hints and clues what so ever.
 in this episode the guest actress was like did running man change their theme because before it used to be strength over brains. so trueee

Personally I love the episode for the Kwang Soo and Seung Gi interaction. They are just so funny together. :) And of course, my all time favourite, Monday Couple! hahaha.

Think the best episode IMO was really the one where the team search for the places planned by Kwang Soo Fan. It was super sweet and there were many RM member interactions which brought out the essence of the show.

Agree that last week's baseball episode was super boring. Superpower baseball is suppose to be funny but I don't know why it wasn't so funny this time round. The best superpower episode is still the soccer match with Park Ji-Sung. It's so classic. :)

Whether you like a running man episode or not is indeed very subjective and personal.  I find the Superpowers Baseball's episode is quite okay but the episode with 'Kwang Soo's super fan' was kinda boring.  I personally love the mini games the most where the teams have to compete against each other (either mentally or physically).The first half of the latest episode where the teams were running around looking for their destinations was a waste of time.  The 2nd half was a lot better though.

Good/Bad episode - I think a lot of it has to do with the editing team. I've noticed.. editing from earlier episodes is way way different from todays. There were many cuts on the latest episodes and they'll just post some words like.. " Jihyo was eliminated earlier" or "kwangsoo was out of the game". I'm like.. "duh! I wanna see how she/he was eliminated from the race." That's the whole point of running man. A snippet or two will do, but 1/3 of the episode just to show where he lives or plays is I think too much. ( I have nothing against ryu hun jin fyi.. hihi)
I kept on watching earlier episodes.. they were the best ones. Especially the first one. It's one continuous pure fun and adrenaline rush.