[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest May1430292570

@Kramcjier That's great! It's good that he already served his patriotic duties before becoming an actor. I hope Running Man never ends, but I think that's impossible because they'll grow old. :3
@duggukekka You're welcome! :)

Guest adikkeluangman

BKJWixSCAAA-sjR.jpgc: RunningManCast 
Good news to Malaysian fans. RM will soon aired on TV2 starting June 1 at 4pm. There is a contest and the winners will get tickets to attend KJK showcase in Malaysia too.

LESSANG Building Controversy 
Gary's tweet is trending on Nate and Naver
http://news.nate.com/view/20130521n38179

via @Mondayshipper
Translation of Gil's address to the issue
Hi everybody, we are LeeSsang and we would like to reveal the truth of the happenings.
It started with a reporter who called our company to enquire on the progress of the lawsuit with the building's tenant. We have arranged to meet with the reporter at 6pm together with the in-charge and the lawyers.
However, the reporter called in the day to say that the news will be reported in 5 minutes and this was done without listening to our statements and explanations. It was not too late and he could actually listen to us before reporting. We are deeply saddened by his actions.
These are the facts.
In May 2012, LeeSsang jointly purchased a building (~200 sq m). Although we incurred a debt of 36billion won, we decided to take up this challenge in the name of a bigger dream.
Facts were distorted in the reported news.
We purchased the building in May last year and moved in in August. During this period at around June, one of the tenants suddenly came to my house without informing prior to that. He spoke to my mum who was alone at home and told her that he will never move out. This sudden visit shocked my mum and I started to hesitate if i should meet him directly.

After this incident, we informed this tenant through our agent that we will not renew the contract after the existing lease is up. However, we agreed to compensate him adequately. During our negotiations, he demanded for an additional 3 billion won in addition to the deposit. The agent expressed that this figure was too high.
Thereafter, the tenant said that we are forcing him to blow up the issue and threatened to tarnish our reputation. He also mentioned he will continue with his business and will not move out. This tenant is so angst, how can we meet him?
Also, this tenant has made alot of modifications on the existing shop and also increases the number of tables without prior agreement from the landlord. In order not to affect the business of this tenant, we will always relent by moving our cars away from the parking lots in front of the shop to make space for him in the past 1 year. Even though we are often fined for illegal parking elsewhere, we have never expressed our dissatisfaction.
Also, our office is at level 4 and we are always there. If the tenant is sincere of looking for us, he could have easily found us within this 1 year. Under these depressing circumstances, we have decided to open our hearts to write to this tenant.
If this tenant is willing to settle with us amicably, he would not threaten to blow up the issue. Even after many negotiations, this tenant continued to insist that the previous landlord verbally agreed that the tenure period was for 5 years.

for the rest and complete story click SOURCE
kang-gary-quote-56.jpg

kang-gary-quotes-54.jpg

For more photos, click SOURCE

[PIC] RUNNING MAN EP.147

Guest's Experience on Running Man:
Kim Soo Hyun : 2nd time - He joined in Running Man EP.102
Lee Hyun Woo : 1st time - New Guest

TEAM: 9 persons are split into 3 teams

Blue Team: Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Kwang Soo
Red Team: Lee Hyun Woo, Kim Jong Kook, HaHa
Green Team: Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo, Ji Suk Jin

1qWYs7k.jpg
GhiU4Xh.jpg
j5VT4g1.jpg
gSzlSWt.jpg
MyBMQg6.jpg

for more, click SOURCE

Guest Camilaa

I'm just watching ep 147 right now and I love the part when Commander bumps into Ji Hyo and says sorry i thought you were the grass.I was laughing when i saw Jaesuk have to crawl through the acupuncture plates and then Kwang Soo had to drag him, it must have hurt a lot. Plus, Lee Kwang Soo must of been in pain when he felled on the acupuncture plates.X_XX_XX_XThat towel they were throwing on their face looks very heavy sense Haha fell on to the ground and Suk Jin said how many kilos is that.  :))

Running Man ep 147: http://runmanclub.blogspot.com/2013/05/running-man-episode-147-english-sub.html    

Guest browsing

Holy damn, I was dying when they were playing with the heavy wet towel. I'm not sure if the towel was really that heavy but their body gags always have me dying of laughter.

Thought the ep was alright, some new and fun missions but I kind of hoped there was a name tag mission instead because the guests were young flower boys! I mean, I get it when they do other missions when the guests are older, but yeah, I guess since it was at a university, they wanted to provide some 'fanservice' and let the fans get involved. Also, I feel like the guests were proactive with the missions (hardworking) but so .. quiet. Like KSH rarely talked, he just smiled and laughed though I felt him wanting to talk but hesitating; same with HW to an extent. 

Guest Camilaa

Has anybody seen any Running Man Webtoons. I saw some translated on this site  http://www.webtoonlive.com/webtoon/Running+Man/ch-first/  ,but there hasn't been any updates for awhile. Does anybody have some suggested sites?
I think this is the official site with no translation, http://comic.sbs.co.kr/miniblog/main/blog_main.jsp?blogSeq=10000000019&type=