[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

oh boy another funny episode, I just dont like what always GS , he always stopped KJK everytime , its not fair at all, although they have to do it on purpose but this is not fun to me at all, 
the two guest had some fun u can see it to them without complaints..

inxomnia said:

melisapurnamasari said:

shraiberg said:

i thought running man's ratings were going down. i hope this show goes on forever!

yeahhh, i see... but i'll be forever fans of running man. i hope many runnning man's fans will be like me so the rating won't going down anymore kekekeke. I think why running man's rating is going down because recently many guest now from actor or actress. maybe if runningman's guest is big bang,suju, shinee, cn blue and other idol's pop the rating will be increase. i think PD nim must be more creative so that running man's fans won't boring

"JI HYO JI HYO JI HYO JI HYO JI HYO JI HYO JI HYO"

That and the popularity of DWAYG. If I was in Korea, I'd be so torn between those two shows. 

true on the DWAYG, it is becoming big. alot of celebrities have been coming out supporting this show. DWAYG is fresh and unique in a way that it promotes family-togetherness. not surprising if one day it will surpass RM in ratings..

Yeah well I think it's because RM has been on for so long so whilst it has a good fan base, it also has higher expectations to fulfil and it's a game/competition focused show even though the cast chemistry is also key, whilst DWAYG is more on showcasing the cute interactions of the cast.

Guest starsky00

I just finished watching RM ep 147..the episode was sooo funny..i still amazed how Green Team win ( knowing they have the least people among the 3 teams)..-JIHYOJIHYOJIHYOJIHYO- hahaha..Mong ji is  so pretty..and i love how she gave her chicken (the one she caught)  to HAHA..she is so kind..

:x

starsky00 said:

I just finished watching RM ep 147..the episode was sooo funny..i still amazed how Green Team win ( knowing they have the least people among the 3 teams)..-JIHYOJIHYOJIHYOJIHYO- hahaha..Mong ji is  so pretty..and i love how she gave her chicken (the one she caught)  to HAHA..she is so kind..

Guest bigman

Is semi-fly's box link working for everyone? It says the shared file has been removed or something. Halp plis.

Last night watchin ep 147. Soooo funny :))
Green team jjang! The reason they win is -unlike other team, they have one spirit to yelled "Ji Hyo... Ji Hyooo... Ji Hyooo..." so they have a rythm and sync when pulling the rope, just like in rowboat athletic games need a leader so they in sync

Perahu%20Naga.jpg

Clever strategy from them. Thats make the win :D

Episode 148 Film Photos

c2zxRBd.jpg
c5WGVmM.jpg

Guest's Experience on Running Man:
Jung Jun Ha : 1st time - New Guest
So Yi Hyun : 1st time - New Guest

TEAM :
9 persons are splited into 3 teams
Red Team : Jung Jun Ha, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin
Yellow Team : So Yi Hyun, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Kwang Soo
Blue Team : Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo, HaHa

MM0feS0.jpg
gsFSoF4.jpg
81Mfl5G.jpg
Z9JUNeC.jpg
WpUNkvK.jpg
4PJwp1K.jpg
1id0oh7.jpg
7I1KhlE.jpg
uGXVi0i.jpg
l8JynH1.jpg
kMHcHxh.jpg
rPe1W7M.jpg
RH4WpRS.jpg
YHPrGXp.jpg

Guest Kramcjier

edensor said: Last night watchin ep 147. Soooo funny :))
Green team jjang! The reason they win is -unlike other team, they have one spirit to yelled "Ji Hyo... Ji Hyooo... Ji Hyooo..." so they have a rythm and sync when pulling the rope, just like in rowboat athletic games need a leader so they in sync

Perahu%20Naga.jpg

Clever strategy from them. Thats make the win :D

Guest Kramcjier

inxomnia said: starsky00 said:

Guest Kramcjier

starsky00 said:

lol..why so serious (refer to the comment above)...everyone is free to state their opinion..so no need to get angry and provoke with an emotional response .. the way you replied their comment clearly show HOW BIAS YOU ARE..LOL.. :P

calm down @kramcjier kekekeke, i know ur idol is gwang soo, whatever they do in variety show is just entertain us, including KJK and LKS. 
So, i think, everytime we watch running man, actually we must forget our bias and watch it with fun,right. But kekeke, honestly my bias is song ji hyo, if her team is lose sometimes, i thought it was iritating, and i just thought, this is just variety show hehehehehetumblr_mnnlcbA3sZ1rh4vcso2_250.giftumblr_mnnlcbA3sZ1rh4vcso1_250.giftumblr_mnnlcbA3sZ1rh4vcso3_250.gifso make this forum CHA-CHACHA-CHACHA