[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest Kramcjier

Ha Tinh Nhi said: Episode 147 is exciting in a fun way! 147 is refreshing! It's a nice chasing theme episode. Not over top - down to earth but still have thrill
The beach was awesome. Each time a song play I'm kind of excited for the betrayer club: Haha & JiSuk to get out of the car quickly to find the box, but also worried about the song ending - and they being so far away from the car. It's kind of excited thrilling. 
Uhm Jung Hwa was fabulous!!! - She gives it her all in the 1st mission: sit ups and jumping up and down. Her dancing at the beach, and her endless pretending to fall...lol....and her obsession of gold and ripping off JaeSuk's name tag. Too bad Kim Sang Kyung shines only for the last part - totally under-estimate him!
So much chasing & and mental melt down! lol! Uhm Jung Hwa's face when her name tag got ripped at the end and Haha & Gwangsoo....GOOD Episode! BETRAYER CLUB FOREVER. So closed!

Kramcjier said:
Ha Tinh Nhi said: Episode 147 is exciting in a fun way! 147 is refreshing! It's a nice chasing theme episode. Not over top - down to earth but still have thrill
The beach was awesome. Each time a song play I'm kind of excited for the betrayer club: Haha & JiSuk to get out of the car quickly to find the box, but also worried about the song ending - and they being so far away from the car. It's kind of excited thrilling. 
Uhm Jung Hwa was fabulous!!! - She gives it her all in the 1st mission: sit ups and jumping up and down. Her dancing at the beach, and her endless pretending to fall...lol....and her obsession of gold and ripping off JaeSuk's name tag. Too bad Kim Sang Kyung shines only for the last part - totally under-estimate him!
So much chasing & and mental melt down! lol! Uhm Jung Hwa's face when her name tag got ripped at the end and Haha & Gwangsoo....GOOD Episode! BETRAYER CLUB FOREVER. So closed!

Guest laserbeanz

hi RM fans...I m wondering, do u guys know where to download RM sound effects?sorry, if someone already ask this question or already post the link in some of the comment...i cant find it ... i did find at some other site.. but the quality not nice...do u guys hv any idea where can i download..
Lots of thanksssss....

Guest Nghiem8

Hi guys,In the last episode (146), I'm wondering if someone knows the background song that plays at 00:15. (The songs was also repeat several times)

Guest mugita

Nghiem8 said: Hi guys,In the last episode (146), I'm wondering if someone knows the background song that plays at 00:15. (The songs was also repeat several times)

Guest May1430292570

Running Man is my favorite korean variety show! *o* My favorite member is Lee Kwang-soo or most commonly known as Giraffe. Ever since, I show my love for Giraffes because I just admire him so much. I really think he's handsome and that he's a great actor. I hope he'll get a lead role soon~

Yay was able to watch ep146 with subs
it was ok for me, I find nothing special on it, but I admire UJH ahhah she enjoyed it, but too bad her nametag ripped off! if she only been careful, 
my favorite part is when Haha played rock, paper scissor to the cute little girl! hahahha when she does saranghe and bowing to Haha she is so cute!

Guest Kramcjier

laserbeanz said: hi RM fans...I m wondering, do u guys know where to download RM sound effects?sorry, if someone already ask this question or already post the link in some of the comment...i cant find it ... i did find at some other site.. but the quality not nice...do u guys hv any idea where can i download..
Lots of thanksssss....

Guest Kramcjier

Ha Tinh Nhi said: Kramcjier said:

Ep 147 ... too bad the guests didnt really understand how rm works. Betrayal theme supposed to be 'big", perhaps it could be more interesting if they invite recurring guests who are familiar with rm. I wonder if kjk injured again? He was a bit passive recently. One more thing, has kwang soo served his military duty? I cant stop thinking about it.

Guest May1430292570

@duggukekka I think you mean episode 146 :) I think Kwang-soo hasn't served his military duty yet, I'm not sure. :/ I really hope he doesn't get enlisted because I'll cry if he did. :<

I think Kwang -Soo already served his military dutie... i remember watching star date segment of him on youtube and he had mentioned it.  I agree that LKS is actually pretty good looking, has a nice height and built, at least he's not plastic looking like most stars, but naturally handsome.

Guest Kramcjier

duggukekka said: Ep 147 ... too bad the guests didnt really understand how rm works. Betrayal theme supposed to be 'big", perhaps it could be more interesting if they invite recurring guests who are familiar with rm. I wonder if kjk injured again? He was a bit passive recently. One more thing, has kwang soo served his military duty? I cant stop thinking about it.

Guest poy22

@duggukekka, I think he already serve military. Lee kwang solo mentioned it in a KBS interview. The interview can be found on YouTube.