[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

@klent yes I agree with you, I hope they will be guested again for a fair one and most exciting game...
wow, I think some fans are getting out of their way no? but its funny that they are still shipped for YEH. I wonder if one day YEH will be their guest! lolz I bet the crazy fans will go more crazy for happiness! hehehe

Guest Kramcjier

all I can say is.. ep.145 was rigged as hell, man.. okay, it was fine for me that the Running Man are losing 2 to 1 (probably because of lots of rigging and tweaking and the script),  :-wbut in Ripping Nametags? that was too much..  ~X( overall it has some fun part, but that too much of scripted moment in the final game was too freaking ridiculous.. I hope this freaking too much scripted and rigging in favor of guests should stop.. REALLY!!it's freaking UNFAIR 8-Xit's like why do they have to play the game for?   :-h :-/just give them those damn rings already and stop making Running Man members getting tired for nothing.. for Pete's sake! :-q :-q (:| 8-| 8-| :-L :-L
and it's not even the RM members fault, it's their god damn PD's and scriptwriter's fault, like WTF was that? #:-S#:-S
how bout JiHyo and JaeSuk and even KwangSoo clearly showing off their nametags so that the guest could Rip it easily? that was too uncharacteristic for the RM members.. they all have the know-how (they practically doing it for 3 years).. it's impossible for them to get careless like that.. honestly it was only Gary who only refused to lose even though the PD's want them to lose to LOTJ Cast.. SMH  [-( [-( [-(

RUNNING MAN EP.148 (On Air : 2 June 2013)

Kwon Ri Sae, Park So Hyun, Kim Su Mi, Song Eun Ee and Kim Suk will be the special guests in Running Man EP.148

On 14 May 2013, Running Man is filming for 'Running Man EP.148' at Han River, Sinchon and other places in South Korea. 

Kwon Ri Sae (born 16 August 1991, Japan), she's is a member in Ladies' Code and famous in We Got Married (David Oh & Kwon Ri Sae Couple). Ladies' Code (Korean: 레이디스 코드) is a South Korean girl group formed by Polaris Entertainment in 2013. Consisting of leader Ashley, with members RiSe, Sojung, Zuny, and EunB, they made their debut with the mini-album Code #01, with the lead track Bad Girl, which is released in March 7, 2013. 

Park So Hyun (born February 11, 1971) is a Korean actress and MC.

Kim Soo-mi (Korean: 김수미; born Kim Young-ok on September 3, 1951) is a South Korean actress. She has had a prolific career in film and television. Kim debuted in a talent contest in 1970, then shot to fame in Country Diaries. The landmark TV series aired for almost 20 years, making Kim one of the most popular Korean actresses of the 1980s.

Song Eun Ee is a Korean comedian and actress.

Kim Suk is a Korean comedian and actress.

Guest's Experience on Running Man :

Song Eun Ee : 2nd time - She joined in Running Man EP.24

Kim Suk : 2nd time - She joined in Running Man EP.56

Kwon Ri Sae (Ladies' Code) : 1st time - New Guest

Park So Hyun : 1st time - New Guest

Kim Su Mi : 1st time - New Guest 

Running+Man+EP148+Pic+1.jpg

Running+Man+EP148+Pic+2.jpg

SOURCE

Guest poy22

I don't really enjoy ep 145. Kim Byung Man shows off a lot, it's kind of a turn off. I like Jin soon though. He seems to be having a lot of fun and playing earnestly with the RM members. I wish he can guest again with Kim Woobin, CN blue yonghwa and jonghyuk, the girl from ep144, and the first gen idol from answer me 1997- ep141 and Lee minki- only this time I wish he'll talk more. :-) 

Guest Kramcjier

semi-fly said: Not to throw gas on the flame but what if Kim Jong Kook is injured again?
A number of you have brought up the fact that he's been hiding more and more lately and it dawned on me that he may have re-injured his back or his leg like he's done numerous times throughout the course of the show. Most recently, if I recall, was just prior to their overseas promotions. So theoretically he could be hiding to lessen the chance of further injuring and/or lessen the chance for him to have to leave the show for a prolonged period of time surgery and a proper recovery period.
Personally if he is I rather see him take the time off and get back to 100% before he does anything stupid or puts himself in harms way by continuing to participate when his body is telling him not to. This could give the show [the PD] an opportunity to bring in either a semi-fixed or rotating [bi-weekly/weekly] pseudo-strong man to "replace" him.

semi-fly said: Not to throw gas on the flame but what if Kim Jong Kook is injured again?
A number of you have brought up the fact that he's been hiding more and more lately and it dawned on me that he may have re-injured his back or his leg like he's done numerous times throughout the course of the show. Most recently, if I recall, was just prior to their overseas promotions. So theoretically he could be hiding to lessen the chance of further injuring and/or lessen the chance for him to have to leave the show for a prolonged period of time surgery and a proper recovery period.
Personally if he is I rather see him take the time off and get back to 100% before he does anything stupid or puts himself in harms way by continuing to participate when his body is telling him not to. This could give the show [the PD] an opportunity to bring in either a semi-fixed or rotating [bi-weekly/weekly] pseudo-strong man to "replace" him.

Guest poy22

@semi-flyA semi permanent member would be a good idea! I like RM members just fine, but want to see them interact with another person so that the dynamics might change a bit.

more photos ep 146
Guest's Experience on Running Man :Uhm Jung Hwa : 1st time - New GuestKim Sang Kyung : 1st time - New Guest
TEAM : 9 persons are splited into 3 teamsBlue Team : Kim Sang Kyung, Yoo Jae Suk, Song Ji HyoOrange Team : Uhm Jung Hwa, Kim Jong Kook, Kang GaryBetrayal Club Team : HaHa, Lee Kwang Soo, Ji Suk Jin
erwtrtD.jpg
tMsO8TN.jpg
FXXMWOM.jpg
RDEZc62.jpg
g3fxBsk.jpg
ALGEyAb.jpg
faKy8b2.jpg
U59j2Z7.jpg
9LnvYxJ.jpg
No3JeXT.jpg
haMdHt9.jpg
eww04UR.jpg
MfUWkLk.jpg
si3zJdL.jpg
fTzKb2k.jpg

Other BTS photos found @ SOURCE

I really love running man! Watching ep145 got me really tensed. This is the first time I saw RM members compete with such a fierce team. LOTJ fought with all their might. How amusing to watch the guests enjoying the games and at the same time very intense during the game. Great episode just too bad RM lost to the guests.

If only they have used their winning cheer "cha, cha, cha..." maybe they could have won. LOL.

It was awesome to see JSJ to show some strength in the first part of monkey bar wrestling. Daebak!

And of course, when it comes to RM it is equal to being hilarious. The teams exchange of banters can make you really laugh out loud.

145 is one of the best episodes! Tension, action, funny and excitement rolled into one! Kudos RM!

Episode 146 is exciting in a fun way! 146 is refreshing! It's a nice chasing theme episode. Not over top - down to earth but still have thrill
The beach was awesome. Each time a song play I'm kind of excited for the betrayer club: Haha & JiSuk to get out of the car quickly to find the box, but also worried about the song ending - and they being so far away from the car. It's kind of excited thrilling. 
Uhm Jung Hwa was fabulous!!! - She gives it her all in the 1st mission: sit ups and jumping up and down. Her dancing at the beach, and her endless pretending to fall...lol....and her obsession of gold and ripping off JaeSuk's name tag. Too bad Kim Sang Kyung shines only for the last part - totally under-estimate him!
So much chasing & and mental melt down! lol! Uhm Jung Hwa's face when her name tag got ripped at the end and Haha & Gwangsoo....GOOD Episode! BETRAYER CLUB FOREVER. So closed!