[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest browsing

Someone on the Monday Couple Facebook fanpage posted a .gif of Monday Couple's (2nd?) pepero game:
766542462.gif?1367750285

@runningmanfree everything you posted has already been posted

RUNNING MAN EP.145ON AIR : 12 May 2013THEME : Running Man VS Law Of The JungleGuests : Kim Byung Man, Jung Jin Woon (2AM), Jeon Hye Bin, Park Jung Chul and Noh Woo JinDetail : This is the preview of Running Man Korean variety show. The preview look so funny. If you're the runners (Running Man Fans), don't miss Running Man EP.145
Kim Byung Man is a South Korean comedian, best known for his incredible slapstick and acrobatic stunts.
Jeong Jin Woon (Hangul: 정진운) is a South Korean idol singer, actor and the youngest member of boy band 2AM.
Jeon Hye-Bin (Hangul: 전혜빈; born September 27, 1983) is a South Korean actress and singer known as BIN. Her first debut started as part of a girl trio named LUV, and later found mainstream success in 2005 as a solo artist. Her single "2AM" was frequently performed, as it showcased her sexy dance abilities. However, Jeon came under heavy criticism for being overtly sexual in performances, and moved onto a second single "Bin-Go", which showed a cuter, less sexual image.
Guest's Experience on Running Man :Kim Byung Man : 2nd time - He used to join in Running Man EP.28Jung Jin Woon (2AM) : 1st time - New GuestJeon Hye Bin : 1st time - New GuestPark Jung Chul : 1st time - New GuestNoh Woo Jin : 1st time - New Guest
TEAM : 12 persons are splited into 2 teamsRunning Man Team : Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Kwang Soo, Kang Gary, Ji Suk Jin and Song Ji HyoLaw Of The Jungle Team : Kim Byung Man, Jung Jin Woon (2AM), Jeon Hye Bin, Park Jung Chul, Noh Woo Jin and HaHa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p-tNxUQidA

Running+Man+EP145+Preview.jpg

Running+Man+EP145+Leader+vs+Leader.jpg

Running+Man+VS+Law+of+The+Jungle.jpg

Running+Man+EP145+Leader+vs+Leader.jpg

source: http://runmanclub.blogspot.com/

MC Moments screen grabs from  ==> MC Forum
rvsQ.gif

video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ARDOOq7akY

13109398.png

73905038.png
82850279.png

go to their site for the rest... 
they also have the trending "REAL KANG GARY" info about his charity work for Africa
In Pyo's revelation of KG's good deed

he real Kang Gary (i will edit my post once i watched this episode with eng subs))
http://news.nate.com.../20130505n14250

In Pyo said, "Gary donated a lot of clothes to people in Africa."

82850279.png

the%2520real%2520Kang%2520Gary.jpg

Guest Ayumi

I didn't think I would like this episode, but I really, really loved it. I think it's because I feel like this is what the "Best Couple" episode should have been.
FINALLY, YJS won that blasted ddakji game, so maybe they'll stop doing so many ddakji episodes. Obviously, they were just waiting for YJS to win, which is why they did it like four times already. :| 

Guest zoddguts

The rating for this ep was pretty bad for RM. It got 12.7% which is terrible for RM these days. Lowest rating since 2011. Barefoot's terrible ratings, which was 3.9% for this week is affecting RM's ratings. 

Guest browsing

zoddguts said: The rating for this ep was pretty bad for RM. It got 12.7% which is terrible for RM these days. Lowest rating since 2011. Barefoot's terrible ratings, which was 3.9% for this week is affecting RM's ratings. 

Guest Enos

130506 RunningMan filming guests are Uhm Jung Hwa, Kim Sang Kyung- movie 'Montage'

tontjq.jpg

130506 RunningMan filming at Kimpo airport & Gyeong-Ju, GyeongBuk
BJi2mtlCYAAKm3V.jpg:large

VIA MANTE

zoddguts said: The rating for this ep was pretty bad for RM. It got 12.7% which is terrible for RM these days. Lowest rating since 2011. Barefoot's terrible ratings, which was 3.9% for this week is affecting RM's ratings. 

Guest poy22

Yes, it's children's day in Korea so most people with kids are eating out at that time. But barefoot friend's really dragged the ratings for sbs , it only got 2.9 according to drama beans.

Guest texter

one of the best episode. starts from the race which quite exciting, up till the end. even though the games mostly ever been played before. but the guests made it funny. this episode probably has the best guests. i know none of them. yet im dying of laughter especially Cha In Pyo. he just have that sense of variety.

Looking Forward for the next episode. the preview looks promising.

Guest MGR!

EP 144 has got to be one of my favorites ever! RICKY KIM IS AMAZING! I love him to pieces and I can't believe he was on my other favorite show. It didn't show him very much compared to Cha In Pyo and Seo Janghoon but he was so gorgeous when they did show him.
Cha In Pyo has got to be my new favorite running man guest! He was extremely hilarious and needs to come back again. I could not stop laughing when he was on the rail car ride hahaha!