[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest dhebbie2t

It's Monday, hope that they will upload the episode 189 today...excited to watch the part of RunningMan Australia

Running Man may not have the highest ratings in Korea (korean viewers lost) but it's obvious they're way famous than other Sunday variety shows internationally and I think that's a bigger achievement, getting recognition world wide . It's just a bonus if they have good ratings in Korea in my opinion .

Guest dhebbie2t

I guess I have a new

Excited to watch the part 2 of Running Man Australia...JiHyo is already there she managed to make it inspite of her drama.

Guest dhebbie2t

If you will watch the episode 1 of Running Man, they're faces and the way they dress ( all of them) changed BIG TIME. #JustNoticed

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dramas

8:00 PM

Wonderful Days 28.3

10:00 PM

1. SBS The Woman Who Married Three Times 16.6 
2. MBC Golden Rainbow 14.5

Variety

5:00 PM

1. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 15.0
2. MBC Real Man13.5
3. SBS Running Man 12.8
4. KBS Superman is Back 10.0 
5. SBS K-Pop Star 3 9.5
6. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 9.0

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 15.6

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Congratulations Lee Kwang Soo!
He will be playing the role of someone with Tourette Syndrome. I am confident he will be able to show his acting prowess with this role. 
Lee-Kwang-Soo_1395020346_af_org.jpg

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Lee Kwang Soo, Zo In Sung and Kong Hyo Jin Confirmed for ‘It’s Ok, It’s Love’
After careful consideration, Zo In Sung and Kong Hyo Jin finally decided to hop on for writer Noh Hee Kyung’s upcoming new drama, It’s Ok, It’s Love.

The production company for the upcoming SBS drama stated on March 17, “Zo In Sung, Kong Hyo Jin, Sung Dong Il, Lee Kwang Soo and EXO’s D.O will appear in the drama.”

CLICK HERE FOR THE STORY

Wait ... I'm confused is the Australia Special only 2 parts ? Because the still haven't shown them dressed up in the cowboy outfits.

Congrats to Kwang Soo on his latest drama - it'll be great to see him team up with Gong Hyo Jin again, they were hilarious together in episode 108 (definitely one of my favorite RM episodes) & he'll get to be with his longtime friend Jo In Sung too.

@Kdik, you're correct.  I remember seeing photos of the RM running around in Sovereign Hill, Ballarat (goldfield) as well as playing dodging ball with the blondes on the beach... Those parts have not been shown yet. Since the next episode has already been confirmed with the 'Angel Eyes' casts, I guess this is the end of the RM in Australia... :-O  :-?